Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

This is an interesting response. May I inquire as to why it would be so doubtful that the black man could afford a hotel room or even gas money for that matter?

Sounds like while you are interested in this lifestyle, the black men are nothing more than animals who you want to fuck your woman.

In response to the real question at hand, it is most certainly a case because basis based off of the approach and conditions discussed. I've experienced both.
Please don't try to make assumptions about who I am or what I do.

My wife and I have been into this lifestyle for the last 15 years and have met with over a hundred BBC.

I started swinging as a single back in the 80s. (yes, I'm that old)

The reason why I consider it doubtful the BBC will pay for the room or anything else is over 40 years of experience. That's why. Anyone who doubts this or thinks what I'm saying isn't true does not have enough experience or no experience in doing this.

My advice is that if you want to do this lifestyle and have fun IN REAL LIFE you should arrange for the hotel room and pay for it and not even bring up the subject of them paying. Just pay for it and don't mention it. That's the best way. If you don't pay, he'll either not show up or he'll pay for it once and then never see you again.

Again, this comes from many many years of doing this. Argue all you want, every single person and swinging couple I have know or met over the years says and thinks the same way. Being on a forum and making up fantasies is one thing, real life is different.

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
The firs few times we did, because it allowed us to control the situation. You neve know about people. They can seem cool, nice, etc. but then you show up to their hotel and it turns into something you weren't expecting or wanting.

The cuckold pays... it's only right.

My sub bf almost always pays for the hotel rooms where I entertain my lovers....both in and out of town.It's gotten to where I just message him and tell him in what part of town I need a room, and when...and he sets it all up...including payment, online then sends me the details...sometimes I'll have him send them to the guy or couple I'm meeting up with.
I also had him get a credit card (his account, my name stamped on it) to for me to use anytime
and for anything I might want or need while I'm playing.

Attachments

• utuyoiypi.jpeg
    utuyoiypi.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 46
Please don't try to make assumptions about who I am or what I do.

My wife and I have been into this lifestyle for the last 15 years and have met with over a hundred BBC.

I started swinging as a single back in the 80s. (yes, I'm that old)

The reason why I consider it doubtful the BBC will pay for the room or anything else is over 40 years of experience. That's why. Anyone who doubts this or thinks what I'm saying isn't true does not have enough experience or no experience in doing this.

My advice is that if you want to do this lifestyle and have fun IN REAL LIFE you should arrange for the hotel room and pay for it and not even bring up the subject of them paying. Just pay for it and don't mention it. That's the best way. If you don't pay, he'll either not show up or he'll pay for it once and then never see you again.

Again, this comes from many many years of doing this. Argue all you want, every single person and swinging couple I have know or met over the years says and thinks the same way. Being on a forum and making up fantasies is one thing, real life is different.
Well said. My wife and I are in total agreement. Me paying for the room ahead of time has worked really well for us. There has never been an embarrassing moment about the room as to who is paying, or do we split the bill. We are out for fun, and my wife's fulfillment. I pay!!

My sub bf almost always pays for the hotel rooms where I entertain my lovers....both in and out of town.It's gotten to where I just message him and tell him in what part of town I need a room, and when...and he sets it all up...including payment, online then sends me the details...sometimes I'll have him send them to the guy or couple I'm meeting up with.
I also had him get a credit card (his account, my name stamped on it) to for me to use anytime
and for anything I might want or need while I'm playing.
Proud of my cuckold colleague :D

As the Bull I like getting the room/suite. I appreciate meeting a couple that doesn't flake out as that has happened. I also like the idea that I don't have to leave when I am done playing with her. The cuck can stay or go or if he wants use the other room to sleep. In the morning I can fuck her again if she has stayed and taking my time getting a shower and dressing. I like the girl in new sexy lingerie which is expensive. Him giving her to me is a gift and I repay it many times.

This is a great question and I get asked all the time.

If you are meeting an inexperienced guy, let's say a few years under his belt and maybe 3-4 couples, then its totally reasonable to ask him to pay or split the bill. Its really your comfort level. For me, I have a lot of experience, as well as helped many couples. I have a busy life, Im a very successful businessman, entrepreneur and educator, so I dont meet random strangers. I bring a lot more to the table than just sex and my dick, so it's really appreciated and respectful when the husband offers to pay for anything, dinner, drinks, hotel, etc.

My dream would be to have a wealthy cuckold couple that I could own and collar, but thats why they are called dreams, something to wish for. I was super close back in NYC, but then the shutdown happened. Ugh:) Cest La Vie, right?

but I have not paid for a hotel or dinner, drinks in probably 10 years.

In order to be sure they are real and will actually show up we require the Bull to pay the first time
I cant argue with this logic. I commented on the OPs post. When you are dealing with less experienced and younger bulls, there is a risk they won't show up and/or over state their level of experience. I have been in hotel rooms with hotwifes when we tried to arrange a MFM, or group scene and guys just dont show up. I dont get it, but it happens a lot.

I think because couples know they can trust me, if I say I will be somewhere, I will be there, so there is less risk with me. Thus they appreciate that I dont waste their time. Not to mention, but if the wife wants to meet me at a hotel, she WANTS me, its not a question at that point, its a true desire. So the hubby tends to want to be the cuckold, its kind of what retains his Maleness in the relationship. If that makes sense?

This is a great question and I get asked all the time.

If you are meeting an inexperienced guy, let's say a few years under his belt and maybe 3-4 couples, then its totally reasonable to ask him to pay or split the bill. Its really your comfort level. For me, I have a lot of experience, as well as helped many couples. I have a busy life, Im a very successful businessman, entrepreneur and educator, so I dont meet random strangers. I bring a lot more to the table than just sex and my dick, so it's really appreciated and respectful when the husband offers to pay for anything, dinner, drinks, hotel, etc.

My dream would be to have a wealthy cuckold couple that I could own and collar, but thats why they are called dreams, something to wish for. I was super close back in NYC, but then the shutdown happened. Ugh:) Cest La Vie, right?

but I have not paid for a hotel or dinner, drinks in probably 10 years.
How hung are you teacher?

The fact you have to ask a question like that and the people answering the question prove that no one on here has any real world experience.

Of course the guy isn't going to pay the hotel bill. I doubt he'll even have a valid credit card. What world do you people live in to think he'll pay the bill?
I thought you were just unlucky to have met the wrong guys at first. We've worked this out different ways, with lots of different guys. Sometimes we've paid for the room when, for example, we were the ones initiating contact or pursuing the gentleman in question. Once or twice I've paid for it as part of the role-play. Like, "cucky, get me a hotel room to enjoy some playtime with my bull." Other times, gentlemen have rented rooms to host, and were happy to treat, given the fun that playtime added to their week.

Sometimes, it's dictated by the situation. We might be out on a date night and want to have the room for our own use before or after a playmate is there. In such cases, we've rented the room and hosted a guest during part of our stay. Other times, a gentleman was traveling to our city for work, or in a couple of cases, specifically to meet up with us. In those cases, he already planned to rent the room because he needed a place to stay while in town, and hosting us was an easy way to make playtime possible. We've gone dutch sometimes, where we've evened out expenses using Venmo, or by having one party get the room and the other party buys refreshments or picks up a bar tab or the cover charge at a club, etc.

It really just depends. So at first, I thought you were just inexperienced. Then I got to this line:
Consider it a miracle that he even had the gas money to come meet you.
...and realized you're probably just a racist troll. The kind of gentlemen my wife and I have met while doing this have been more than capable and willing to pay their own way. Even the younger ones have been happy to share expenses. They're neither deadbeats nor vagrants, and to suggest that they would be, just because, we're on a site that deals with interracial preferences, seems pretty ignorant and gross.

Back