I canceled the appointment because they didn't pay for the room

There must be no discussion. Cuck has to pay the full amount!
Wow so you don't believe in communication. Don't believe in discussions for boundaries for each party. In the cuckold-interracial relationships and lifestyle there is no HAS TO or MUST. Only mutual respect and discussion as to limits, wants, needs, If you don't want any of that, then that's your right. But stop putting everyone into your level of kink in regards to the lifestyle. No one is the same, no one wants the same, everyone is different.

Ty for explaining where you are coming from - it is very much appreciated.

I wish you could see someone else's perspective, but that would explain the disconnect. I hear you and understand your needs. We could be friends, but we would never connect on a sexual level. I hope that resonates with you and you can take that - not all people are compatible with every other person.

The way you do things is personal to you. I would hope that you could accept that the way you do things isn't the same for everyone else on this planet. That there are 100 different ways to get to the same place - and your way isnt the only way.

Thats all I have to say. But thank you for communicating and expressing yourself - I thank you for your perspective.
100% agree and that’s exactly where I’m coming from. My point is when emtkonal distress and support becomes a deciding factor perhaps there are other ways to enjoy yourself.

Wow so you don't believe in communication. Don't believe in discussions for boundaries for each party. In the cuckold-interracial relationships and lifestyle there is no HAS TO or MUST. Only mutual respect and discussion as to limits, wants, needs, If you don't want any of that, then that's your right. But stop putting everyone into your level of kink in regards to the lifestyle. No one is the same, no one wants the same, everyone is different.
I believe very much in communication, I believe in it so much that I strongly pursue friendship between cuckold and Bull. And I don't put anyone anywhere. I simply think that the first cuckold's job is to facilitate the meeting between Bull and wife, and paying the cost makes it easier. In other words, Bull and wife put themselves, the cuckold puts the money and the rest. This is my point of view, do I still have the right to express it? That said, everyone does what they want

Last edited:
100% agree and that’s exactly where I’m coming from. My point is when emtkonal distress and support becomes a deciding factor perhaps there are other ways to enjoy yourself.
I think we fully agree on that.

You're not the type of person that tries to hurt others. I hope you can recognize that you are not like most people. There are a lot of people on this site and in society in general who are narcissist and emotional manipulators. That includes men and women. So I am hyper sensitive to those types of people - and so thats where my boundaries are.

There must be no discussion. Cuck has to pay the full amount!

I believe very much in communication, I believe in it so much that I strongly pursue friendship between cuckold and Bull.

One cannot state you are open for communication and then state there must be no discussion. It's either or neither. And any and every one can have a point of view or opinion. Just that yours is confusing to say the least!

Right, but I was specifically referring to cucks. If you're not a cuck or in a cuckold relationship, then the parties need to come to whatever agreement they want to come to about who's paying for what.
Being a cuck doesn't mean or is any kind of demand that they pay for anything and/or everything. There are many different types of cuckolding. So I am going to make a guess that you are meaning the more submissive kind given your remarks.

Never assume. Always ask. Discuss.

One cannot state you are open for communication and then state there must be no discussion. It's either or neither. And any and every one can have a point of view or opinion. Just that yours is confusing to say the least!
I don't understand why you persist in judging my thoughts instead of simply expressing yours!
I repeat it in another form: in my cuckold vision there is a strong communication between me and Bull but I will never ask him or anyone else, to pay or even share the expenses. Is it more clear, now?
However, if you propose to pay my expenses, I contradict myself and I accept :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A lot more being made out of this than it should. My feelings is that "whoever" does the initial contacting is the one to foot the initial costs. I think it would just be logical to meet somewhere in between to personally meet to see if you're even compatible. Have a lunch or drinks together and go from there. And if neither extends an offer to meet a second time then it wasn't to be.
How much could a few cocktails or a lunch cost ... $40-50?
No woman I'd want to have who would be wanting to have sex on a first meeting, and I'm damn sure I wouldn't be springing for a motel room on a first meeting or expecting the other party to do it either.
Some people need to "water down" their expectations a bit on first meetings.

EGOS k.ill more deals than anything. All this "tough talk" gives me the shivers.
I think exactly the same as you. I cannot go at the first opportunity without first meeting the couple since no matter how much sexual desire the woman wants to receive, it is not possible (at least for me) to go at the first opportunity because there is a 98% probability that everything will end badly for the couple. three involved...

I wouldn't think twice if in the first initial contact the couple is accessible and respectful and I myself would invite glasses of wine and talk to the bottom of where they want to go. 🫡

What we mean by obligation here is not "forbidden obligation" anyway, LOL. Cuck's role in the lifestyle that has continued and evolved over the decades

I don't understand why you persist in judging my thoughts instead of simply expressing yours!
I repeat it in another form: in my cuckold vision there is a strong communication between me and Bull but I will never ask him or anyone else, to pay or even share the expenses. Is it more clear, now?
However, if you propose to pay my expenses, I contradict myself and I accept :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've been expressing my thoughts every time I comment. You posted two contrasting statements. And then act surprised when someone mentions them. "cuck has to pay and believe in communication over the issue".

"in my cuckold vision there is a strong communication between me and Bull but I will never ask him or anyone else, to pay or even share the expenses." and yet "There must be no discussion. Cuck has to pay the full amount!". So yeah, you have contradicted yourself.

We are going to disagree, it happens. We move on.

Last edited:
What we mean by obligation here is not "forbidden obligation" anyway, LOL. Cuck's role in the lifestyle that has continued and evolved over the decades
I agree there can be no hidden of forbidden obligations. Discussing everything helps everyone have clarity over who, when, where and what is expected between the parties. And, as you stated the cuckold lifestyle is, and has evolved over the decades. It's getting we need a cuckold handbook to recognise the various forms present today.

I'm honestly the same way. I prefer the husband to pay for the room because then I know they'll actually show up. I had a situation in the past where I paid for a room and the couple decided an hour before the meetup that they changed their mind. Wasted some money that day, and from that point I swore off paying for rooms. If the husband pays for the room and everything goes well, I generally pay them back after.
Makes sense! Had that very same thing happen to me! Hate it when it does!

I agree there can be no hidden of forbidden obligations. Discussing everything helps everyone have clarity over who, when, where and what is expected between the parties. And, as you stated the cuckold lifestyle is, and has evolved over the decades. It's getting we need a cuckold handbook to recognise the various forms present today.
I see!

I recently arranged to meet with a married couple from Long Island. They were going to come to Brooklyn and we were going to do our job in a hotel room. One day before the appointment, her husband offered to pay me half the price of the room? Fuck you, what nonsense are you talking about! It's not about money, luckily I have a good job and I always have money. But this is against my principles. Her husband has to pay for the room. And I said the meeting would not happen
Yep. My rules too. Black men we are the prize.

Back