Has anyone noticed looks from people when you meet a black bull?

When we meet our Black Bull at the Hotel, my Wife has noticed staff staring at us with disapproving or shocked looks at times. This makes her self conscious and nervous, like we are doing something wrong. I have to re-focus her as it causes her fight or flight sub-conscious to kick in. Which sometimes had made her want to call it a night.

When we meet our Black Bull at the Hotel, my Wife has noticed staff staring at us with disapproving or shocked looks at times. This makes her self conscious and nervous, like we are doing something wrong. I have to re-focus her as it causes her fight or flight sub-conscious to kick in. Which sometimes had made her want to call it a night.
Sorry to hear, but admire your continued support for your wife.
Some couples thrive with the negative attention and others don't. We are very discreet and understand your wife's hesitation.
Eventually she will ignore their disapproval and just enjoy the time with her BBC Bull.

A short while afterwards I watched the woman leaving with a man and told James and my husband that was her and my husband said the man she was with was the one that came up to him.
I wonder if the woman thinks of your friend James when her husband is fucking her? Or the husband secretly wish James would fuck her as he watches?

Sorry to hear, but admire your continued support for your wife.
Some couples thrive with the negative attention and others don't. We are very discreet and understand your wife's hesitation.
Eventually she will ignore their disapproval and just enjoy the time with her BBC Bull.
She did enjoy her time with him, but she never got over the embarrassment and was always concerned with what others thought. I am the type who would thrive on the attention, but for her sake we played with her comfort in mind.

Oh yes , I love it when we are with our black bull who we normally meet in his favourite bar which is basically a black bar for white couples and white women who are into black guys.
When we go to a normal bar or hotel bar . I find the looks we get from white couples or others . Quite sexually inspiring as the woman especially look at you with jealous eyes especially if they have heard about how black guys fuck much better than white boys .Our bull will also make it obvious that my husband and I are with him for all our pleasure. Especially when our bull starts stroking my thighs as I open my legs giving him access to my wonton pussy .It really turns my sexual juices on getting them flowing and getting my cunt wet for his superior black cock .
Love that expression getting my cunt wet that is so thought provoking and so fucking sexy

People always seem to look but nbot for the same reasons most seem to look at me with disgust seeing me with a black male being intimate

When we meet our Black Bull at the Hotel, my Wife has noticed staff staring at us with disapproving or shocked looks at times. This makes her self conscious and nervous, like we are doing something wrong...
These are the thrills that many of these white couples enjoy: the taboo of the looks and reactions they get from other whites who see his wife being involved with what they consider to be well-endowed men from an "underclass". Funny thing is, practically none of them would care if the white woman was involved with an asian, latino, man of other race, but when it's a black man, the default reaction is shock, disapproval and hate. Who's surprised?

These are the thrills that many of these white couples enjoy: the taboo of the looks and reactions they get from other whites who see his wife being involved with what they consider to be well-endowed men from an "underclass". Funny thing is, practically none of them would care if the white woman was involved with an asian, latino, man of other race, but when it's a black man, the default reaction is shock, disapproval and hate. Who's surprised?
black men make white women better which is the sad thing because most white women will never be willing to be with a black male

black men make white women better which is the sad thing because most white women will never be willing to be with a black male
Make white women better how? Only in the eyes of p ink-faced perverts who enjoy seeing white women having raw "p.rimitive" sex with what they effectively view as private fuck c.reatures.

This is B, yeah we've been in situations like this a few times. We've previously shared about one night we were at a bar with my first BBC (with hubby) and my Stud and I were in constant foreplay when suddenly hubby's dads friend is at our table looking at me and hubby with a mischievous grin. In the moment I was super horny and I immediately realized he didn't know My family so I was good, I just really wanted my Studs cock fucking my freshly shaved and lotioned pussy.
Anyway, that was one experience we had on this topic.

Most of the couples, I've "dated," have been Bible reading Trump Loving Conservatives. I mean I'm Conservative as well, but it still does surprise me. It did teach me that all MAGA people are not racist, it just seems to be an ideology for the country, in a lot of cases....and second, they are very discreet. I met with a new couple a few months back, both professionals, she's a supervisor at her job, he works for the city. After we had our 'fun," and they left, I realized she had forgotten her second set of clothes...(The ones she wore for me)...They were down the hall, but I never went after them. I texted them,..(KIK)... but they didn't answer back, but she did, when they got home, and I told her, she forgot her clothes. She asked why I didnt bring them out? I laughed, and said, what if someone you knew was in the Hotel? This was the Hilton, and it was on a holiday weekend and packed. Me (A black man) running out into the hallway, giving you guys (A white couple) a bundle of clothes.....She laughed and said I was right. Been at this a long time, so I'm always aware of my surroundings. LOL

I think the only time I have seen a few looks is when we have met up in a hotel bar and some people have noticed O and her lover walking out the bar together and I have stayed behind.
Usually its people sitting near us who noticed O and i came in together.
They might get a few looks, I might get a few looks but that's about it.

We met a black bull for drinks last night in a hotel bar. I was dressed with in a short dress, 5 inch heels, no bra or panties. Hubby was dressed like a hubby-golf shirt and golf shorts. The bull was dressed nice. He was waiting in a booth when we arrived and stood up to hug me and a nice kiss with hand on my ass. He shook hubby's hand and we sat with me very close to him and hubby distinctly distanced.
The meeting went great and I was very close to the bull and we were touching alot. Hubby went to take call and the bull and I kissed. My nipples were now rock hard and obvious. When hubby came back we didn't notice and were still kissing with his fingers in my pussy.
Hubby said looks like you two are hitting it off. He said when he was outside, a guy approached him and asked him if he could answer a personal question. He said he and his wife had been watching us since we arrived. He asked if we were a couple or was this something else. My hubby told him we are married and we came to meet Darius. He said he and his wife were very intrigued and would like to talk more. He told him that from the looks of it, Darius will be taking me to a room shortly and he could chat with them when they did. The guy said they will be in the bar and would love to chat. We both looked over at the couple and waved. They waved back.
Hubby said I guess I will go get your room and I said please hurry. He smiled as he left. He came back handed me the keys and we all walked to the lobby. Darius had his hand on my ass as we walked. Hubby said have fun and call me when you finish. I gave him a peck and said thanks dear.
The next day, hubby picked me up and said a few people had noticed and as he was talking to the couple another couple asked if they could inquire.

Has anyone else noticed people watching when you meet?

Love how matter-of-fact this encounter went.
The white wife of a white couple openly and passionately kissing a Black man.
Then hubby drops you off at the hotel room for a night of sex, and he leaves.

That's so hot.

Most of the couples, I've "dated," have been Bible reading Trump Loving Conservatives. I mean I'm Conservative as well, but it still does surprise me. It did teach me that all MAGA people are not racist, it just seems to be an ideology for the country, in a lot of cases....and second, they are very discreet. I met with a new couple a few months back, both professionals, she's a supervisor at her job, he works for the city. After we had our 'fun," and they left, I realized she had forgotten her second set of clothes...(The ones she wore for me)...They were down the hall, but I never went after them. I texted them,..(KIK)... but they didn't answer back, but she did, when they got home, and I told her, she forgot her clothes. She asked why I didnt bring them out? I laughed, and said, what if someone you knew was in the Hotel? This was the Hilton, and it was on a holiday weekend and packed. Me (A black man) running out into the hallway, giving you guys (A white couple) a bundle of clothes.....She laughed and said I was right. Been at this a long time, so I'm always aware of my surroundings. LOL
A significant portion of the couples I have met and been with lately have been people known as Trump supporters and conservatives. When it comes to lifestyle, political views don't matter

My one friend's wife love to dance. Ever before they were married whenever I would be a club with them it was always the same thing. She would dance with any guy. Sometimes it would be close dancing, some touching, maybe even a kiss or two and even I would see them exchange numbers. A few times I would question my friend and his response was always, "she's just hustling drinks and that he was cheap". It wasn't until a few after they were married that he told me his wife would hook up with these guys later on.

Back