Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I agree that this is domination, but as a cuckold, I don't find what you describe to be humiliating, but rather the appropriate role for the husband in such a relationship. I would proudly do those things.

I agree with you, you understand the spirit. Those who speak of humiliation and black domination have understood nothing
isn't that the way we deserve to be treated!?lol
I agree with you, you understand the spirit. Those who speak of humiliation and black domination have understood nothing

Humiliating a cuck is a major turn on, mostly because of how much pleasure the wife gets out of it as well. It's like she is still committed to him, but also enjoys seeing him demeaned, reminded how he's sexually inferior, or just in general. To have both members of the couple worshiping you is huge. My sexual attention is only for the Mrs, but being able to dominate (verbally, or physically) the cuck as well is a plus.

Some guys can only do this by being bi, I like more of the mind control, humiliation, and ****** involvement aspect. Sex on top of the cuck, not allowing him to touch himself, making him clean up.

View media item 383756

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
we have faced it..the MASTER RACE is and always has been BLACK. if not castrated.. caged little cock. like mine

Attachments

• FA13D08A-2CA2-4980-8351-B9A17E2BAA7B.jpeg
    FA13D08A-2CA2-4980-8351-B9A17E2BAA7B.jpeg
    638.2 KB · Views: 137
Sometimes I cry knowing that never again will I be inside a pussy. my Wife and Master has forbidden it. my pee pee is so small
Rodger,
You could always get a *******, they would like a small dick, its easier for them to handle.
They usually tell you how wonderful your dick is too, or tell you how inferior it is.
They will do or say whatever you want.
Probably work out cheaper too.

Last edited:
I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
Agree, white male dominance is over. I am turned on by the thought of a new society where white males are completely dominated by blacks and very intelligent white liberal females. White males are humiliated, degraded and ultimately castrated as part of their reparations for slavery and domination of minorities.

Back