Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Exactly, I have played with 3 couples where wifey just loves using the husband as "human furniture" while, grinding her ass and pussy into his face while, ordering him to use his tongue to clean her simultaneously he's pitching a rock-hard tent during the playtime. Chair-time (sitting on husbands face) while, giving me head has increasingly been a favorite theme when playing....

There is a cuck in every white boi. It becomes apparent when he begins to realize there’s some bigger ******* out there to which he ought to be surrendering himself to. The ******* usually shows itself whenever he gets to look at his woman with a different eye. When you see how attractive your wife is, and how she often seems to get more admirers than ever. When you begin to imagine what she would look if only there was someone besides you taking control over her . . . then you know that that cuck genes in you is starting to come alive.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/01/letterthe-cuck-in-you.html

Our shame is so sweet.

tumblr_od5k07GaKO1vvw765o1_500.jpg
I totally obey my wife and all women in my family. Of course when our Black Master is here we all bow and scrape for him.

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
It is so very important to eliminate all masculine behaviors or tendencies in us. Behavior modification needs to be consistent feminine behavior should be rewarded. Pride has to be destroyed. Free Will taken away. Reenforce masculinity is bad and instill a no will to fight in him. We have to believe everything I'm told is true. Drill us daily. Give us female names. Give us estrogin. Never let us be talked to like a man. By anyone. Teach us to love your dick make us addicted. To it. Have our women get us dicks to suck no more pussy for us ever no exceptions.daily reeforcing these as the core values of our lives now. We have buy into it.

Back