Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I think about a black man taking more control over me and my black cock slut wife. She can be a bit demanding at times. Even with her black bulls. Hard to find a guy that can control her. Luv to be humiliated by him myself tho. Have him tell me what to do. Like. Put my cock in her pussy. Suck.my cock deeper. Eat my cum out of her hole. Get on your knees. She is my slut. She is not allowed to fuck you anymore. forsing cock deep down my throat as I gag on it from being to big and wide. Making me suck on it while they have idle conversation. In between fuck sessions. Anyone want to add to my little fantasy? She does fuck other men by the way. That part I get already.

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !
You could also shine his shoes, hand wash his socks and underwear, loads you can do, so thrilling

Sometimes I cry knowing that never again will I be inside a pussy. my Wife and Master has forbidden it. my pee pee is so small

Yes but see IT from here side, think if she have had BBC don't feel you no more in Here..
And whats your opinion you are small so i think she doing IT good Here..
Mayby you can fuck here with a big black strap-on so she feels something and you can still pleausure your wife

Back