Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I think it’s based on preference. The thing to remember is there’s reality and there’s fiction, and there are a lot of white boys who fantasize about this lifestyle rather than participate in it, so they feed into internet propaganda. The hot wife, stag/vixen, and interracial cuckolding lifestyles are all fetishes and kinks, and hard and soft limits should still be respected. We’re still people. Feelings and boundaries should still be respected.

I'm currently away all week for work while being locked up. And her bull has sent me pics or short vids every day, multiple times a day, of him just destroying my pretty, sexy lil wifey.
This view while he's holding her and letting gravity slam her down on his huge cock is a common one i get. This vids are usually of my wife cumming in his dick or him cumming balls deep in my petite, lil sweetheart.

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
I wish we could find a bull to do this with us.

Back