Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

NOT even worthy of the name cock! i still remember Joan, my 1st gf in HS when i finally got he rinto the back seat of my car. her under her breath giggles when she felt my "cock". small and i orgasmed almost instantly
No joke! Same thing here! My girlfriend at the time - I couldn't angle right in my car to make it in. She giggled about it.... and helped. Dude, I orgasmed within 3 strokes! She was like "Oh my God did you cum already???" It was so deliciously humiliating. She ended up cheating on me later on in the relationship. I've often wondered if she did because the sex between us was bad. She never said anything about it.

No joke! Same thing here! My girlfriend at the time - I couldn't angle right in my car to make it in. She giggled about it.... and helped. Dude, I orgasmed within 3 strokes! She was like "Oh my God did you cum already???" It was so deliciously humiliating. She ended up cheating on me later on in the relationship. I've often wondered if she did because the sex between us was bad. She never said anything about it.
Sure, it's why she cheated, she needed bigger dick

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.
That sounds like heaven. I have the same dream. In mine I’m spanked and humiliated so hard I cry. They tease me but then love me.

74282ba08b1b7da255ecc8fed7ce939a.21.jpg

Back