Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

images

I love it when my wife’s bbc lover tells me while he’s fucking her that my little white cock will never be enough to fuck her cunt now she’ll his whore , thanking me for having a small cock that kept he cunt tight for him to stretch and fuck property, then hearing her telling him how good it is to have a real cock fucking her cunt giving her the sexual sensations I never gave her .
Absolutely brilliant

Monday is a normal get fucked by bbc day at my house as my wife’s best friend comes over and they have a regular bull that is at my house damn near every Monday for the married white pussy. Today i was home, not working this week so got humiliated in a new way. They started about 1:30 and we started the day off with a couple shots each of Don Julio 1970 from my freezer along with some other vodka cocktails the girls were drinking. I was made to be naked of course, wearing and exposing my little locked clitoris/penis thingy and was allowed to watch and was there server running and refreshing drinks, etc.. I got to watch my wife eat our friends pussy whiled friend was getting fucked from behind, that was hot. My wife’s friend has a very pretty body for 51, beautiful huge tits, tight stomach, nice ass and kinda long pouty pussy lips but a small clit. My wife has a large clit but it got that way over the last few years after she got on hormone pellets. Although the girls kissed while they were sucking his cock together, the friend won’t go down on my wife but is ok with my wife going down on her. Anyways, after the bull got his first nut in the friends pussy, wife had me have four shots ready, she passed them out to the bull, the friend, then took a shot and held it under his cock that was dribbling cum and milked a big couple of drops in a shot, held onto it, got another shot in her other hand then handed me the shot with DJ 1970 shot with the cum in it. My wife made a toast to her bull thanking him for providing them with a nice, awesome, very big cock that both girls loved not only fucking but just looking at and then she toasted to me and said, my husbands just the opposite, his cock isn’t worth looking at and it must be sad to have such a little white dick between your legs but honey, you sure can eat pussy really, really good and you love cum, so here’s to you eating our pussies when Derick is finished fucking them and a little taste in your shot what he’ll leave behind for you to savor. With that, the girls clinked shot glasses with me, Derick just held his up as there was cum on the outside of mine he wanted no part of, and my wife’s friend called my name and said, bottoms up honey and they two girls watched and giggled a bit as I slammed my shot and then they had there’s. My wife then patted the bed and told me to lay down which I know is code for the friend was about to ride my face and feed me Dericks big load while the wife and Derick watched and made out getting ready for round two which would be my wife’s turn to get the load.
Superb

Back