Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

You are sick. You dont even know what cuckolding is, read, google and educate ur self.
I hate to Say this but he is right education is needed highly for you about this Lifestyle. I have fucked many Beautiful White single & Married White Women and I don't have the thought on my mind of trying to steal her Away from the hubby. I want to bring them closer and that's usually what is Accomplished. Cuckolding & the Whole Lifestyle I respect and will always honor the Code. I'm enjoying my Mind Blowing Sexual escapades. Why ruin it with Stupidity and cause your partners pain & Anguish. Educate yourself and play fair my Brother!✌️

Leaving hubby for your amazing black lover must cross wives' minds a lot. The thought of being with a man who oozes sexuality on a full time basis. oh yeah. But a really bad idea... practically speaking. Wives have it made in cuckold arrangement. Their cake and eat it too. Free reign to have sex with any Black man she can lure into her web. Hubby more than cooperative... especially financially. Change that?
@StevieGirl

Apparently you don't seem to understand that it's 2021

There are many high value black men, and you would be in a better position, being with a high value black men, and actually build a life together with him

Instead of just wanting to use him for his dick, an intelligent white woman could actually have a King in her home, and have the whole man, not just for what he can offer you sexually

It's time for you so called intelligent white women to see the bigger picture in 2021

You don't need to stay with your white men, liberate yourselves, and live a better life, and be free to call your King, you own man, who you give yourself to on a daily basis.

@StevieGirl

There are many high value black men, and you would be in a better position, being with a high value black men, and actually build a life together with him

Instead of just wanting to use him for his dick, an intelligent white woman could actually have a King in her home, and have the whole man, not just for what he can offer you sexually

It's time for you so called intelligent white women to see the bigger picture in 2021

You don't need to stay with your white men, liberate yourselves, and live a better life, and be free to call your King, you own man, who you give yourself to on a daily basis.
Ego Nwodim Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I would say any bull who asks a women he is fucking to leave her husband/fiancee/bf is not truly a bull, he is a relationship wrecker, he's not in it purely for the sex, he has an alternative motive, revenge or something.

Steer clear of a "bull" who want you to leave your man, he'll probably dump you soon after you leave your man, your being used to "prove" something to his mates.
Exactly. Bull should be doing his role.. Fuck and fuck off.. Lol

@StevieGirl

Lolololol

@StevieGirl

You don't need to stay with your white men, liberate yourselves, and live a better life, and free to call your King, you own man, who you give yourself to on a daily basis.
🥱🥱🥱

HWJ

I dont think she would but I wouldn't be shocked or mad if she did. At this point I want to change the dynamic of our relationship. I want my gf to be with a black man and I step down in my role and only there to support them

@StevieGirl

Uh, friend... we are on a site that promotes sex. Random sex. Slutty sex. Cheating sex. Husbands pushing their wives toward willing black man. Of course, there are numerous black men who are high value. Relationship material. But, even though it is 2021, context is still everything. Not sure how many husbands/wives on this site are searching for a traditional relationship with a black man.

if your bull asked you to marry him, would you leave your husband?
View attachment 3974670
I almost left my cuckold husband permanently when my black bull impregnated me a few years ago. I had already been living with my bull every weekend when he bred me.

He told me that he loved me, introduced me to his Mom, told her that he knocked me up, told her that I would leave my husband and marry him, she welcomed me to the family etc. I never agreed in advance to any of his expectations but as his submissive, I never challenged his statements.

I moved out of my house and settled in full time with my black bull. My husband was heartbroken and I was very conflicted. When I miscarried after 5 months my boyfriend was very upset with me. He soon found a new younger white girlfriend and told me to move home to my husband.

I almost left my cuckold husband permanently when my black bull impregnated me a few years ago. I had already been living with my bull every weekend when he bred me.

He told me that he loved me, introduced me to his Mom, told her that he knocked me up, told her that I would leave my husband and marry him, she welcomed me to the family etc. I never agreed in advance to any of his expectations but as his submissive, I never challenged his statements.

I moved out of my house and settled in full time with my black bull. My husband was heartbroken and I was very conflicted. When I miscarried after 5 months my boyfriend was very upset with me. He soon found a new younger white girlfriend and told me to move home to my husband.
Sounds like you were never early in love with your husband.

@jamesdart3

Brotha, you can't take someone, who doesn't want to continue walking down that path to no where.

Caucasian women are leaving white men, of their own volition.

It's evolution, liberation all wrapped up in on big ball.
And strong black women are walking away from black men and divorcing them.

And Asians, Hispanics and any other ethnic person. So what's your point then?

First thing as already mentioned, no bull, or any other man for that matter, should be trying to take another man's lady. I agree that sometimes feelings are caught, and logic goes out the window, but I know there are some that purposely set out to ruin homes as if on a quest.

Back