Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

Not really sure what you argument or point is? My original post was in reply to a racist post regarding superiority. In that post I mentioned there are many facets to a relationship, stability being one of those facets. In the original post I only mentioned white and black earnings/wealth, not Asians, which incidentally strengthens my point. If you check the Fed link I posted they don't do include Asians in the breakout so there was absolutely zero attempt of distortion on my part.

If you think everyone is born equal in America you are delusional. ******* in inner city areas are often born into poverty and are disadvantaged from day one. That doesn't mean they can't work your way out of poverty and make a better future for themselves but its a hell of a lot easier with the financial stability and good family support. Like it or not racial and social inequalities are a major issue in the US.
I couldn't agree more. When you born poor be it white or black you have two strikes against you. How many millionaires do you see that were NOT sports players that grew up poor?

Leaving hubby for your amazing black lover must cross wives' minds a lot. The thought of being with a man who oozes sexuality on a full time basis. oh yeah. But a really bad idea... practically speaking. Wives have it made in cuckold arrangement. Their cake and eat it too. Free reign to have sex with any Black man she can lure into her web. Hubby more than cooperative... especially financially. Change that?

My wife bull's have asked to leave me... but that's not what it's about. She doesn't want to leave me, she just wants to fuck other men with my permission. Lol. Just cause she's a fucking slut doesn't mean she wants to leave me. 🤣

My 5 year old girlfriend dumped me for our bull so yeah it happens
Key word here being GIRLFRIEND. The question is would you leave your husband for your black lover. You weren’t her husband. Sorry but having a girlfriend isn’t the same as being married. It just isn’t. Not that you can’t have similar cuckold experiences with a girlfriend but there is a commitment implied in a marriage. It’s easier and more tempting for a woman who isn’t committed to a husband legally to go another direction. And that gets at the heart of the question.

Back