Why wont you verify your profile?

I think its safe to say the website is overrun by white men pretending to be women, couples, or black men. My question is why are those of you who are legit women and couples wont simply verify your profile? Some of you will pay to become Gold members but wont verify. It would be the easiest way to distinguish yourself from the posers in order to clean up the website. Whats your reason for not verifying yourself?
I agree and fully understand your message. From a new to lifestyle couple. The confidence level of my girlfriend is still in progress. Posting/Verifying a full body picture is a process. Especially in a world like todays. I fully agree for you who are verified. This is probably a red flag. As you also don’t want your lives flaunted to the world. Nor your time wasted on one ejaculation of some horny male. Now will we get verified and then eventually become a member. Yes. When she is ready to be fully committed. As the action is still far from happening. And we want to respect others as much as we look for ourselves. Just my two cents. But in the end. I get it. People want serious inquires. As this isn’t Blacked or Dogfart entertainment. It is people looking to fulfill their sexual fantasies. So thank you for this platform. As it has begun my journey as the male. To see my queen enjoy a new experience.

We aren’t here to meet people, we already have a few contacts in the UK and Europe, we just enjoy reading about other people’s experiences and sharing the odd photo ,

If you are on a site where you are looking to meet then verification is essential.

Truth. But it’s the level of commitment being shown. She is still not 100 sure of this lifestyle yet. But again I understand. Not arguing the necessity nor validity to protect those who embrace the lifestyle fully.
Verification does not mean you’re going to jump in bed with anyone necessarily - it’s really a respect issue to validate you are who you say you are when communicating with other verified members.

We get so many messages mostly from guys who are not what they claim to be but it’s the same on most sites like this ,

We don’t take it too seriously to be honest, we’ve been meeting guys for 20 years now so we know all the pitfalls and the time it can take to find the right people to make it work.

I agree! We've encountered average 3 out of 4 are not real even east Indians claiming to be black so ladies and couples it helps to insist on email communications insist on his face & cock picture, a real bbc bull will share this if you share your face picture. If they don't then block them there not real we've been able to weed out 50% of this problem

I see a LOT of excuses why people dont verify, and they are all full of *******. It is EASY to post a verification picture without showing your face. When I see people talk about "privacy reasons" all I think is "Pic collecting dude pretending to be a couple."
This isnt a fucking BBC zoo. Us black men are here to meet women to have sex with. If you aren't here for that same reason I am sure EVERY black man here would appreciate you simply posting on your profile so we dont waste our precious time.

I see a LOT of excuses why people dont verify, and they are all full of *******. It is EASY to post a verification picture without showing your face. When I see people talk about "privacy reasons" all I think is "Pic collecting dude pretending to be a couple."
This isnt a fucking BBC zoo. Us black men are here to meet women to have sex with. If you aren't here for that same reason I am sure EVERY black man here would appreciate you simply posting on your profile so we dont waste our precious time.
Just as many of the Black men here are unverified flakes collecting pics as much as anyone else. Truth is there’s no 100% verification till you’ve met in person. “Real” by your name or not isn’t going to save you many steps. Just sticking to verified is actually limiting your options.

Just as many of the Black men here are unverified flakes collecting pics as much as anyone else. Truth is there’s no 100% verification till you’ve met in person. “Real” by your name or not isn’t going to save you many steps. Just sticking to verified is actually limiting your options.
Actually - incorrect. Many verified members here choose in their privacy settings NOT to allow unverified members to see their profile or media. You are the one missing out. Not to mention the verified members ONLY forums.

Regardless, I don’t care if you become verified or not BUT I won’t even begin the “real life verification process” if someone hasn’t taken the easy and free step of verifying here. It’s a matter of respect for me.

Actually - incorrect. Many verified members here choose in their privacy settings NOT to allow unverified members to see their profile or media. You are the one missing out.

Regardless, I don’t care if you become verified or not BUT I won’t even begin the “real life verification process” if someone hasn’t taken the east and free step of verifying here. It’s a matter of respect for me.
I understand what you are saying. If they only want verified members then there’s nothing wrong with that. We may verify one day who knows. People can’t run around saying there aren’t real couples or women out here though simply because they aren’t verified. Verification is simple and easily done once connections are made also without posting a permanent video in the forum. Every site has the fakes and those who aren’t serious.
I respect those who choose to do it along with respecting those who aren’t quite ready. I was simply disagreeing with the opinion of those who choose not to verify yet are full of it.

I did it and it worked for a while until I changed my profile name from MiamiBlackSnake to GaBlackSnake. I don't even see my profile name sometimes. I paid for gold membership too but it all disappeared. Some folks just don't know how to post photos or video. To me it really doesn't matter because a lot of fakes are gold members and labels as real . The chances we take being on here.

I understand what you are saying. If they only want verified members then there’s nothing wrong with that. We may verify one day who knows. People can’t run around saying there aren’t real couples or women out here though simply because they aren’t verified. Verification is simple and easily done once connections are made also without posting a permanent video in the forum. Every site has the fakes and those who aren’t serious.
I respect those who choose to do it along with respecting those who aren’t quite ready. I was simply disagreeing with the opinion of those who choose not to verify yet are full of it.
Respectfully, your argument doesn’t hold water.

You have to post nothing more than you already have in your avatar and media. Staff can remove verification at any point with a simple message to one of us.

Once again, don’t verify if you don’t want to - that’s perfectly fine. But don’t make lame arguments for a reason not to.

People who don’t verify fall into one of three categories that I can think of. They don’t know about verification (or think it costs money), they aren’t here to meet anyone (just browse), or they are FAKE. Unfortunately the last reason is by far the most prevalent.

I did it and it worked for a while until I changed my profile name from MiamiBlackSnake to GaBlackSnake. I don't even see my profile name sometimes. I paid for gold membership too but it all disappeared. Some folks just don't know how to post photos or video. To me it really doesn't matter because a lot of fakes are gold members and labels as real . The chances we take being on here.
Incorrect - gold membership, and the real status are two entirely different things. After checking your account, it also appears you never submitted media for verification. If you did, then you removed it and real status is revoked in those situations.

In today's society, there is WAY too much of our personal information that's up for grabs to just anyone who wants it. Anytime it's left optional to me, I simply choose not to share. That's my two cents...

Back