:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not true at all.Where you got that idea from I've no idea.

You clearly are ignoring the fact that there are more than a few so called "verified" members are anything but genuine.

Threads like this have been appearing for years. Every year a thread like this opens up with indignation and the same old complaints, remarks are posted, replies made. And yet NOTHING changes other than new faces making the same old remarks about verification and genuine members.

I/we have been coming here for years and have had more success not being verified and using a well and trusted screening method than being verified and hoping they are as they say they are. Rely on the verification method on B2W. Nope. Be verified this time around. Nope. Use my own common sense and screen everyone. Yep, you betcha. But to each their own.

Every single person we have met on here, who, we have engaged in conversation, actually met were not verified. We have welcomed them, Spent time with them. Had fun with them.

Bottom line is this. You can be verified and still attract bottom feeder, fakes, liars and dishonest people. Exactly the same as not being verified. So why oh why would anyone want to go through the hassle of verification when there is no difference? Especially when the fakes are becoming more difficult to detect during verification

Well that's my piece said. I look forwards to next years new thread complaining about members not being verified, nothing changing. Just getting a year older.....
Based on your text, you are obviously a guy x

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rose Mciver Seriously GIF by CBS

Just stop with your nonsense you're embarrassing yourself in front of everyone!

Last edited:
Because being verified isn't 100% that the person is genuine. Being verified doesn't stop the catfishes trying it on. Being verified doesn't give peace of mind that everything is above board.

Having your own screening process gives better protection, gives better results than depending on someone being verified. And yes I/we haven't bothered this time around to verify us here. We don't need to as the people we chat to know we are genuine, know we are real. And yes, have met and still meet us in the real.

Hope that helps.
No one said being verified means anyone is 100% genuine. It's just an easy thing that takes a few minutes. And gives you a leg up on all the unverified BS. It's FREE, and anonymous. It's basically the bare minimum. You could've done it in the amount of time it took you to craft the message explaining why you're not. IMHO.

we have not taken the time to verify because there is no real advantage to it. This site provides no opportunity to meet others. It is a good read at times. we have met some that are on this site but not because of the site. there are much better sites used to meet real people.

Why are so many “Couples” or “Single” women on this site not verified it seems very sketchy why wouldn’t you want people to know your real and what’s stopping you.!?
Why not? Because nothing on the internet is sacred or secret. The verification process requires pictures and I am not sending them to this site or any other. I have a professional career which I have had for many years and I intend on keeping it. I'm not interested on some troll spreading my picture all over the internet. I have pictures related to my profession on line but none of my private life. Besides, most everyone on here is fake so I would never give them the thrill.

No one said being verified means anyone is 100% genuine. It's just an easy thing that takes a few minutes. And gives you a leg up on all the unverified BS. It's FREE, and anonymous. It's basically the bare minimum. You could've done it in the amount of time it took you to craft the message explaining why you're not. IMHO.
Because I chose not to. Its that simple. As for the unverified BS. We don't have that problem as we are NOT here to further meet others, but to remain in contact with those we know on here from when we were verified and have met or arranged to meet.

But again...Its freedom of choice. But the people trying to cyber bully others into complying to their demands, the " you must" replies it appears having the freedom do so isn't allowed.

Lastly if we do want to meet other guys we will go through our Bull who is a genuine members and gold member on here.

Last edited:
Why are so many “Couples” or “Single” women on this site not verified it seems very sketchy why wouldn’t you want people to know your real and what’s stopping you.!?

People can do what they want. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I Just ignore them. I rarely interact with unverified members and don't accept messages and requests from unverified females and couples.
Like @chiblkstud said, it's the 'bare minimum'
If they can't manage to do that we can't even talk😅
Easy peasy!

Because I chose not to. Its that simple. As for the unverified BS. We don't have that problem as we are NOT here to further meet others, but to remain in contact with those we know on here from when we were verified and have met.

But again...Its freedom of choice. But by your reply and those of others it appears having the freedom do so isn't allowed.
Much like you have the "freedom of choice" others have the freedom to have thoughts about it. No one really cares if you verify or not.

we have not taken the time to verify because there is no real advantage to it. This site provides no opportunity to meet others. It is a good read at times. we have met some that are on this site but not because of the site. there are much better sites used to meet real people.
That's fair. However is there a disadvantage? It's free...takes only a moment...and is anonymous.
Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Well we definitely aren't fake.. we have met men from this site ..and a different site... we don't want to get verified.. if you are suspicious that we are fake just pass us by and no worries .. if you ate in the tampa Clearwater area.. then say hello if we click we can go from there.

Well...isn't that "freedom of choice"? The freedom to choose to comment about it?
Yes very much so. But then again, if they didn't care as you stated, why remake the same threads each year?

Fact of the matter is this. People do care or they wouldn't comment. But. People have various reasons why they do not want to be verified. As Mike stated you can chose to ignore those who are not, Move on to others. In the years I/we have been here as both verified and non verified a yearly new thread over the verification or lack thereof has resulted in negligible numbers of members complying. Ok I'm out. Have fun on here.

I'm done flogging this dead horse for another year.
Photobucket GIF

Yes very much so. But then again, if they didn't care as you stated, why remake the same threads each year?

Fact of the matter is this. People do care or they wouldn't comment. But. People have various reasons why they do not want to be verified. As Mike stated you can chose to ignore those who are not, Move on to others. In the years I/we have been here as both verified and non verified a yearly new thread over the verification or lack thereof has resulted in negligible numbers of members complying. Ok I'm out. Have fun on here.

I'm done flogging this dead horse for another year.
Welcome to the internet.
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

Back