Why wont you verify your profile?

Seem to be forgetting that this is a fantasy/fetish forum. The staff aren't here to promise to make it easier to arrange a real time meet. If it happens, great. If not, it's not their fault. Can you imagine the work of policing every active account?

Last edited:
**Not directed at anyone... just a generic reply to the conversation, and I only speak for myself.

I understand this site doesn't meet the needs of all members at all times, but I also don't think there is any mission statement or claim that B2W is the be-all and end-all site for your interracial sex outlet. But I think it covers a great deal.

Option 1) Join another site that caters more to real time meetings / hook-ups, like swinger sites (LL, SLS, SDC, Etc.) - they all tend to also have a real person type verification process and might better work for real time meetings. B2W is not a dedicated dating site, but does have that as a "perk" of the site.

Option 2) Go start your own website. If you think you can do it better, then do it. (You know, the "build a better mouse trap..")

But if you have real suggestions to help make the site better for everyone, then you can always share you thoughts in a more productive way besides bashing the efforts of a handful of Admin & Moderators that work very hard, daily, to fight spam, bots, fake accounts, eliminate web photos, the verification process, plus all member reports and assistance, and other site needs, while also trying to enjoy the site ourselves as real people and members. I think (actually know) we do a good job in the background and are constantly in communication to help make the site better, but don't forget the WWW doesn't only stand for World Wide Web, it's also the Wild Wild West!

I've always said, and will say it again.. on the internet you can be anyone you want and it's too bad most people don't want to be themselves..

Have fun.. be safe.. take pictures or it never happened!

I think its safe to say the website is overrun by white men pretending to be women, couples, or black men. My question is why are those of you who are legit women and couples wont simply verify your profile? Some of you will pay to become Gold members but wont verify. It would be the easiest way to distinguish yourself from the posers in order to clean up the website. Whats your reason for not verifying yourself?
We didn't pay to become Gold.

I will offer a somewhat different answer than the others. Very simply, I have not, do not, and will not post a picture of myself online, in no way shape or form. Not on Spacebook,, Instaspam, Tweeter, etc... Period, end of discussion. I clearly state in my profile and other postings that I am not interested in "hooking up" online. I am a 50 (ish) year old, severely menopausal woman that got along just fine before the internet changed the way everyone gauged their own self-worth. I come here to offer advice from the mistakes that my husband and I made along the way, and possibly share ideas with like minded people.

If this makes you not want to talk to me, or take my opinions seriously, then that is your prerogative. I am not about to risk my professional license and practice just to satisfy someone from the interwebs that I will never meet in person. I have been a member of this site for 5 or 6 years and if you look at my posts you will see my intentions.

I do agree, that if a member is actively seeking men or women on this site, then verification of some sort is a necessity.

There it is. Let the Becky bashing begin.

What Becky said..

Well, most of it anyway.

I think its safe to say the website is overrun by white men pretending to be women, couples, or black men. My question is why are those of you who are legit women and couples wont simply verify your profile? Some of you will pay to become Gold members but wont verify. It would be the easiest way to distinguish yourself from the posers in order to clean up the website. Whats your reason for not verifying yourself?

Lots of single white males here... lots of them a just latent homosexuals obsesed with cocks, cum eating and other stuf. White males cant werify them self, but it would be good to have option of verifying as single cuck..

One member had an avatar pic of Anna Kournikova, bending over in leggings. Gave 'likes' for the compliments on the ass. Someone else directly jacked pics from another member's media. Same thing, she gave 'likes' to the compliments...until getting smoked out. She still visits but hasn't posted in the forums since.

So there is *some* entertainment value in some poor soul, seeking attention, along with gullible fools not realizing the con jobs right in front of them.

I will offer a somewhat different answer than the others. Very simply, I have not, do not, and will not post a picture of myself online, in no way shape or form. Not on Spacebook,, Instaspam, Tweeter, etc... Period, end of discussion. I clearly state in my profile and other postings that I am not interested in "hooking up" online. I am a 50 (ish) year old, severely menopausal woman that got along just fine before the internet changed the way everyone gauged their own self-worth. I come here to offer advice from the mistakes that my husband and I made along the way, and possibly share ideas with like minded people.

If this makes you not want to talk to me, or take my opinions seriously, then that is your prerogative. I am not about to risk my professional license and practice just to satisfy someone from the interwebs that I will never meet in person. I have been a member of this site for 5 or 6 years and if you look at my posts you will see my intentions.

I do agree, that if a member is actively seeking men or women on this site, then verification of some sort is a necessity.

There it is. Let the Becky bashing begin.
Each to their own

Interesting topic, really has fired some folks up. As a single white guy, I can't verify. I would if I could. That said, even verification is not the end-all and be-all. There clearly are unverified people lying about who they are, what they do, etc. But even if a woman or couple verifies, it shows they are real, but it doesn't mean what they write is 100% true. My FWB, I could have her over, we could take pics, and do a couples profile, and get verified. I've mentioned, she has the urge to try a black guy, but hasn't done so (fear), but we could verify and talk about how we have a gangbang for her every weekend, and it would be a lie (but we'd be verified)

I don't automatically assume unverified=lying and verified=truth. You have to read what somebody posts over time, and can make judgment calls. I just know that I take anything I read here with a grain of salt. Healthy skepticism is always good.

We haven’t verified because we haven’t really seen any reason to. We live in an area with no real experienced bulls seeking anything long term. Let alone one that’s verified. Verifying doesn’t necessarily raise a success rate. Honestly even verified couples and bulls can and do the same things the unverified do. At the same time though we aren’t trying to fool anyone. I’ve found normally once I go into detail about what we are seeking the game players or non serious ones stop talking shortly after.

We haven’t verified because we haven’t really seen any reason to. We live in an area with no real experienced bulls seeking anything long term. Let alone one that’s verified. Verifying doesn’t necessarily raise a success rate. Honestly even verified couples and bulls can and do the same things the unverified do. At the same time though we aren’t trying to fool anyone. I’ve found normally once I go into detail about what we are seeking the game players or non serious ones stop talking shortly after.
White male accounts can’t be verified anyway. The success rate hugely improves for those that can verify and want to connect. That is why we have the “verified only” forums and increased privacy settings.

Those who aren’t verified here can’t even see all the real people in their area!

White male accounts can’t verified anyway. The success rate hugely improves for those that can verify and want to connect. That is why we have the “verified only” forums and increased privacy settings.

Those who aren’t verified here can’t even see all the real people in their area!
We’re not a white male account. We are a married couple and the white male just happens to be the one helping find the male which is very much a part of this lifestyle. I get that verified accounts have a few extra privileges. However paying for those privileges we can do ourselves through regular communication doesn’t guarantee enough of a difference to do it in our opinion.
I get why you have it and what it’s for. Was merely stating that for us, we don’t feel we need it.

We’re not a white male account. We are a married couple and the white male just happens to be the one helping find the male which is very much a part of this lifestyle. I get that verified accounts have a few extra privileges. However paying for those privileges we can do ourselves through regular communication doesn’t guarantee enough of a difference to do it in our opinion.
I get why you have it and what it’s for. Was merely stating that for us, we don’t feel we need it.
Your account is male, which you chose. White male accounts cannot verify.

Verification is free.

It took some time before I was brave enough to get verified. I had great encouragement from my husband and others may not. Still not sure how to know what's real on here and not.

Back