Why wont you verify your profile?

Watch out. Make sure you take note of the status of these accounts you're responding to. Apparently the "unverified white males" have some secret power in the back, and can deceive without actually deceiving anyone.

If the account doesn't say verified, even if they're posting pics of a woman that they're pretending is associated with them, and asking you to send messages and pics for "her"? They're more than likely fake, and the powers that be will let them keep wasting your time
It’s not our job to stop people’s hormones here from making dumb decisions.

I think its safe to say the website is overrun by white men pretending to be women, couples, or black men. My question is why are those of you who are legit women and couples wont simply verify your profile? Some of you will pay to become Gold members but wont verify. It would be the easiest way to distinguish yourself from the posers in order to clean up the website. Whats your reason for not verifying yourself?
I just don't give enough of a ******* to do so. If someone is interested in me, they can Kik me

I think its safe to say the website is overrun by white men pretending to be women, couples, or black men. My question is why are those of you who are legit women and couples wont simply verify your profile? Some of you will pay to become Gold members but wont verify. It would be the easiest way to distinguish yourself from the posers in order to clean up the website. Whats your reason for not verifying yourself?
Just because someone is verified does not mean they are legit and just because someone is not verified does not mean they are fake.

the language used about the women on this site is appalling enough not to verify......but you're still coming here?

A gay white man posing as a couple alert
Wrong.

We are a couple who has been into cuckold & chastity for a fair number of years now and my husband is certainly not gay.
We like some of the threads, thats why we browse, particularly the tan lines and chastity ones for me and hubby certainly does not mind the MILF threads.

Have explained why we don't want to verify.
We only post pictures of ourselves, not stuff downloaded from the internet, which you can find anywhere.
Have no interest in communicating with people who use demeaning language and I can tell you it would`nt get you far with me.
Have no interest in meeting anyone at the moment, I have a number of long term lovers that I see occasionally and thats all I need.

Not really sure what your issue is.

Interesting, we must fall under the not wanting to meet someone as we are real and like to share our experiences.
While we may want to meet people however we are here mostly to share our experiences and see others who are like minded.

Why do we need to verify? Perhaps we are taking this personal like we are less because we choose not to verify.

We have memberships on other sites we use to meet new people, right now we are happy with the friends we have and our life is full, should we withdrawal from this site?
Good luck finding someone from this website in the same area

This is a fantasy site NOT a lifestyle site. Anyone who claims otherwise isn’t in the lifestyle. Verification means absolutely nothing. The ONLY verifications that matter are found on sites where others verify those they actually meet. Relying on anything else is playing Russian Roulette with the health and safety of your significant other. Enjoy the photos here, laugh at the outlandish claims and posts, and be safe out there!

This is a fantasy site NOT a lifestyle site. Anyone who claims otherwise isn’t in the lifestyle. Verification means absolutely nothing. The ONLY verifications that matter are found on sites where others verify those they actually meet. Relying on anything else is playing Russian Roulette with the health and safety of your significant other. Enjoy the photos here, laugh at the outlandish claims and posts, and be safe out there!
I personally have connected with several men from this site, and that isn’t a fantasy. I know thousands of other members who have as well.

I’m not sure what else we could expect from someone who’s username involves “not telling you anything”, constantly bashing the site and others, has a male account who posts saying his wife will meet you alone, and didn’t take the time to verify.

Sounds like an educated, safe, and real user to me :smoke:

People like you ruin the site

Back