Why don't you get married to a blk guy?

If you know that you have preference for Blk dudes, which is fine, why don't you build your life with one? - get married to blk man -
I'm trying to understand why some women - hotwifes - are using wyt men as a husband, ******* for their children and financial support, And at the same time are using blk men ONLY for sex!? Are blk guys not good for marriage!? Is it turn u on to use someone as a sex slave? Or is it cuz blk men doesn't have tendance to share their wife and you're addicted to promiscuous lifestyle?

Why don't you get married to a blk guy?​

If you know that you have preference for Blk dudes, which is fine, why don't you build your life with one? - get married to blk man -
I'm trying to understand why some women - hotwifes - are using wyt men as a husband, ******* for their children and financial support, And at the same time are using blk men ONLY for sex!? Are blk guys not good for marriage!? Is it turn u on to use someone as a sex slave? Or is it cuz blk men doesn't have tendance to share their wife and you're addicted to promiscuous lifestyle?
Because I'm married to a white man already.

Didn't have a preference for black men. Still do not, but the fantasy of the color contrast sexually, grrrrrrrrrr, yummmmmmm. I love my husband but also love more than one cock. One man is not enough to keep one woman satisfied if she loves sex. ;) One man simply cannot stay hard long enough, cum enough, or have sex enough so we need more than one. Why not try something different if one is going to try more?

If a black or white man has a beautiful penis, that is what I am after, so yes sex buddies!!!

Back