When your wife gets a new bull, does that give free access to his friends too?

When can a bulls friends visit?

• Whatever the bull wants, he is in charge

• They can only visit when he does

• They can visit whenever, even without the bull

• They are only allowed oral

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking for opinions on how involved you'd allow the friends of your wife's bull to be.

If he allows it then are they allowed to fuck your wife too? Or is the agreement strictly between your wife and him?

Would they be allowed to visit without him? Would you demand they wear protection?

Would love to hear your ideas on this 🥰🥰
This has not happened yet but I fear it’s only a matter of time and I’m ok with it I think. I just wonder, what if she really likes being shared with his friends. That would put me in a very strange situation. Strangers to me but bulls to my wife anytime.

same, one of the last times i dopped my wife off with at her BBC's house for the weekend, we never know who is going to be there. We go in just like a normal couple and get intros and shake hands etc, then i will take my wife to the back bedroom and help her change, withon 15 mins she is now walking into a room with 2-4 guys she just met totally nude apart from a nipple clamp and sometimes a tiny string thong that her pussy just eats anyway. I then just leave the house, on this occasion as i was leaving and opened the door another 2 guys just walked past me and into the house so i just guessed they would be getting a go to run through her holes as well.
Same fantasy I have and want to be

Looking for opinions on how involved you'd allow the friends of your wife's bull to be.

If he allows it then are they allowed to fuck your wife too? Or is the agreement strictly between your wife and him?

Would they be allowed to visit without him? Would you demand they wear protection?

Would love to hear your ideas on this 🥰🥰
So the way I see it is I whatever my queen tells me to do. She's my domme and I'm obedient. She does what her bull says,.sometimes she takes things into her own though but only in an act of giving

My Bull had discussed the topic with me and I told him I would be OK. So he makes the decision. So far he shared me a couple of times. It was with protection except the guy who had a current test. One time my Bull brought me to a house and just dropped me off. Was a very exciting experience :love: It felt like I got pimped.

My Bull had discussed the topic with me and I told him I would be OK. So he makes the decision. So far he shared me a couple of times. It was with protection except the guy who had a current test. One time my Bull brought me to a house and just dropped me off. Was a very exciting experience :love: It felt like I got pimped.
Lol that's so fucking hot....lol I get it to, if a big black guy tells you to fuck his friends you do it to show him he owns that ass...

We’ve had a few long term bulls and it’s never been offered. I think she would enjoy it, but it would be her call. She knows I would enjoy it. Even better if I didn’t know and just received an unexpected pic of her kneeling for two (or more) fellas and knowing she was about to do much more.

She did enjoy a new bull’s friend while at the club once. She enjoyed playing w him and enjoyed round one. He played w other woman while her and I played. She wanted more. She went for round 2 and his friends came to the room. He was an even bigger BBC. She enjoyed her one and only airtight. A great night.

Yes. We met her bull at our regular swinging club so they are very much into sharing and group, mostly with the black men we see a regularly at the club. I am not present during her sex life, but she and her friend told me he regularly shares her with his friends and other guys from the club. They talk about it openly and I've accepted it for her enjoyment.

Usually she goes on dates with her bull alone on weekends and I pick her up the next day, but there have been exceptions.

For example, two weeks ago I dropped her at a "house party" for her bull's friend. Her girlfriend who is a queen of spades and initiated mine (then girlfriend now wife) gave him the phone number to invite her. From the car, I could see the 3 guys (including her usual bull) at the lobby who came down and picked her up at the elevator. The "party" was just her and the 3 guys, who were already gropping and kissing her at the elevators as they brought her back up to the guy's place.

My wife's girlfriend who knows I'm a cuck texted me after to make sure she got there ok. I confirmed I dropped her off. She simply texted back, "they wanted her holes".

She stayed the whole weekend at the apartment until Sunday afternoon. One day maybe I'll know the details of what happened.

3 guys in the lobby. How many guys were waiting upstairs?
How many guys stopped in after you left?
That could have been a really epic party for and with your wife.

Hubby tells most of the guys “if you want to bring some friends that is fine.” Some do and some don’t. It really does depend on the guy and the timing. We’ve had a few dates show up with 3 or 4 guys, but nothing crazy. It’s kind of a rush for hubby when he meets them. He doesn’t know how many until he gets in the lobby. I get turned on not knowing if it is one or more guys that will walk thru the door🔥🔥.

Xoxo💋👸♠️

Back