When your wife gets a new bull, does that give free access to his friends too?

When can a bulls friends visit?

• Whatever the bull wants, he is in charge

• They can only visit when he does

• They can visit whenever, even without the bull

• They are only allowed oral

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
A few weeks ago, my wife had sex with her long term Bull's friend for the 1st time.
My wife's female friend is the only person, outside the lifestyle, that knows our kink. She has shown an interest over the years but never took the plunge ... until a few weeks ago.
My wife, her Bull and his friend spent a weekend at her friend's country cottage. Her friend is recently divorced and never been with a black man before.
The 1st night, they all had a few drinks by the campfire and my wife and her Bull went in, leaving the other two at the campfire. They were having sex when her friend and the Bull's friend came in to watch. The Bull's friend joined and it was the 1st time my wife had sex with 2 BBCs at the same time. My wife's friend was in wide eyed amazement. She joined for the 2nd round, same bed sex with each Bull taking turns fucking them both. My wife is not into girl-on-girl stuff, even with her best friend. My wife and her Bull awoke the next morning with sounds of them fucking. They fixed breakfast and started eating when they finally came out. They were at it for like 2 hours!
Anyway, they spent the rest of the weekend swapping Bulls. Her friend enjoyed it but decided it was not for her. My wife and her Bull returned to just one-on-one dates. She likes to concentrate pleasing her Bull and being pleasured by him only ... she said there was too much going on!

Many times my girlfriends have been shared by bulls. One guy used to make my girlfriend suck all 4 of his black coworkers. It was so hot knowing she was in the middle of a studio, completely naked, sucking 4 bbcs. I was never allowed in the studio but I was shown videos of her sucking their cocks. She never fucked in the studio but she was fucking all of them outside of “work”. She was my favorite ex and I’m so glad I got her to go black. One of the few girls I truly cared about and miss. She was my dream girl and my dream came true. She’s married and raising her 2 ******* with her black husband.😍😍😍

I'm gonna dm you, I've got plenty to say if you're interested
Choo Choo Vintage GIF by US National Archives

I had it hoped it was the husbands, but apparently not
Who we share with is a mutual agreement with me and wifey. If anyone was to bring in friends that would break the deal. I’m not saying I’d be against it wifey asked but the last person in that equation is the single we’re sharing with. They get no say in the decision. And if they don’t like that. Good bye. Lots of respectful fish in the sea.

My wife has had several bulls and all but 1 shared her with friends, even the 2 older blk brothers that own firm we both work for, she's their personal assistant and I'm senior engineer, they share her with friends, clients and 4 Namibian government officials.Its part of the job

Back