Dealing with a BBC who wants to steal my gf

Thats unhealty for your relationship ,you gotta be cafreful .He might only plays to establish dominance toward you to show he gets your wife .But if he really wanna steal your wife he is probably not the right one for you.

We are very much in the swinger lifestyle and she is already really into black men (not a QoS...yet). Over time, I have fully accepted her desire and now fully support her in being completely sexually satisfied by BBC.

At one party, a well-known bull in the community basically appropriated my gf in front of me and fucked her incredibly savagely on the bed. At the time I wasn't the cuck I am now and was upset and jealous of what he was doing to her. My gf decided to stay the night with him instead. My gf's friend basically told me by text that he completely had his way with her for the night. She called me the next day saying it was just for fun and being the good bf I accepted it and even picked her up at the party house. They exchanged numbers.

Over the next several months, the bull and my gf build a very intense sexual relationship. She often goes to see him after we go out. Sometimes I know about it sometimes I don't. She tells me the sex is incredible. Sometimes the guy's friend joins. I am never present when they meet and I let her do what she wants, despite the humiliation and jealousy.

He also tells her that she should be in a polyamorous relationship, and often compares how better he is to me. He says that she can stay with him more often. Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.

She expressed her desire to do a fun night next week at a hotel. She didn't mention him yet but it will likely come up, or do I bring it up? Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her? I know also multiple guys may be involved.

Do you guys have any experience with bulls aggressively pursuing your gf or wife?
There is nothing more intimate or personal than sexual intercourse. When a woman receives great pleasure repeatedly from a man it is inevitable that feelings will erupt. The black boyfriend doesn't need to emphasize how he is better than you; she already knows. She may soon be seeing him without you knowing and, when she does, your girlfriend is likely gone.

When a female does not cum when you fuck her its not good..
In 90% of the case a big dick opens her up. Stretches her out makes her fit.
Its a Mix or prima urges the feeling of being owned giving herself to a alpha or good fucker.

you can find a female which os tight and has a pussy that feels stretched on a 5" dick.
Keep her away from cuckolding and swinging then.

If your wife or gf loves you she include you and wants sex with you.

For cuckolding you need a wife/gf with a certain slutty tendency.
Its how it is.
Well so its not a secret sluts or females which love fucking love a big dick.

Think 5 times from all perspective in what you will step.

And keep in mind you might not meet a black man with a good respectful attitude a given.
Also not a white guy.

I had a female in a bar tell me she has 2 little ones or some to raise and a cuck. She really wanted to fuck. I kinda had Zero respect because she did it against her husbands will...
Think of this how a black man or white Indan ect would Think and tick.

Nothing wrong with a woman being a slut.
Which ethics ypu put into it is a whole different thing

Last edited:
I would say it's time for a new bull, it's obvious to you that he's attempting to push you out of the picture. Maybe she will agree to a new bull or two, but if she refuses, she only considers you excess baggage, women can be like that sometimes
Well stated my friend. Very well stated.

It happ
We are very much in the swinger lifestyle and she is already really into black men (not a QoS...yet). Over time, I have fully accepted her desire and now fully support her in being completely sexually satisfied by BBC.

At one party, a well-known bull in the community basically appropriated my gf in front of me and fucked her incredibly savagely on the bed. At the time I wasn't the cuck I am now and was upset and jealous of what he was doing to her. My gf decided to stay the night with him instead. My gf's friend basically told me by text that he completely had his way with her for the night. She called me the next day saying it was just for fun and being the good bf I accepted it and even picked her up at the party house. They exchanged numbers.

Over the next several months, the bull and my gf build a very intense sexual relationship. She often goes to see him after we go out. Sometimes I know about it sometimes I don't. She tells me the sex is incredible. Sometimes the guy's friend joins. I am never present when they meet and I let her do what she wants, despite the humiliation and jealousy.

He also tells her that she should be in a polyamorous relationship, and often compares how better he is to me. He says that she can stay with him more often. Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.

She expressed her desire to do a fun night next week at a hotel. She didn't mention him yet but it will likely come up, or do I bring it up? Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her? I know also multiple guys may be involved.

Do you guys have any experience with bulls aggressively pursuing your gf or wife?
It happens all the time.....BBC wants to own our Wives Bodies.....and that is ok.
As long as your relationship is strong and she loves you....let him take ownership of her Body.

I am a sissy husband my wife fully feminized me 10 years ago she has had multiple black lovers she's very very dominant with me and her lovers at first it was hard to get used to but I am totally with it I want to make sure she is happy it's been the best thing to happen to us The three of us have a lot of fun tell her you want to be part of it you want to be a sissy cuckold for her and her lover you will have a great time and once you put on a pair of panties for her lover and you submit to him she will be very happy and the both of you will have a lot of fun

Attachments

• 4AF6875.jpg
    4AF6875.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 49

I can't tell if you two have a pre stated agreement or not. If not, this whole cuckolding thing has gone beyond the playtime. Your gf is not respecting you, or even telling you the truth. That's a big red flag to get out of the lifestyle and work on your relationship - it doesn't last without trust.
Or continue being a pussy and learn to enjoy being used and abused as a person.
Personally, I think you should find another gf, one who be appreciative you are open to her enjoying other dicks, the least she can do is be honest.

Thats unhealty for your relationship ,you gotta be cafreful .He might only plays to establish dominance toward you to show he gets your wife .But if he really wanna steal your wife he is probably not the right one for you.
If she’s been getting fucked by him for any length of time, she’s having the best sex of her life she’s riding a beautiful big fat juicy black cock, ringing her bell again and again ,it’s seems natural that she might develop feelings for him and if he’s coming back for more a bind will develop a woman can’t help it, that’s the risk of cuckolding it is a losing proposition. The are connected together locked in his arms in a love embrace and they cum together cuckolds play with fire

You need to let the BBC have his way it's what's best. He is the Bull and you are the Cuck buy a nice chastity cage and have your girl put it on you and see if she gives the keys to her Bull (I bet she will) Enjoy the ride!

No

Let it happen, embrace it

I definitely do after 14 years in the LS and had the same conundrum you have.

If you don’t like the disrespect you only have 3 options. 1. Live with it. But you better embrace it or it will tear you apart.
2. Change it. Have a tough conversation. If she has any respect for you and your relationship then that might be an option. I doubt that works with her based on everything you said.
3 leave. Move on.
You can’t change that bull. He has no respect for you either. There are respectful people out there but many get off on the power they believe they have based on their dick size. Luckily in life that’s just one part of being a man.
Either get some self respect and deal with it ( what ever the outcome ) or accept it.

Just tell her you are fine with anything, you just want to watch:threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome:

What I get from your story is that she made a huge statement the way she cuckolded you, not caring about your feelings and that you were not yet emotionally ready for this. If anything, spending the night with him despite your annoyance, clearly shows a ruthless slut, and an equally cold-hearted friend, texting you the humiliating details of your girlfriend's vicious all-night-long fuckery!

On the other side of the coin, it seems that your compliance towards this event of pure sexual arrogance, was pretty much expected by her.
In fact, you've lost any future negotiation advantage the moment you've pathetically agreed to pick her up early in the morning. She's slut full of confidence who effortlessly put you in your place overnight! Can you blame her? Probably not!

Regarding the bull though, especially if he has a reputation in the community, I would expect him to respect the boundaries more to keep his image and professionalism level high. Unfortunately, there are black bulls out there who love destroying relationships & marriages as a sport. They target couples who don't have a backbone confronting them and females who would do anything to keep worshiping their veiny black cock.

I suspect that your question "Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her?" is rhetorical.
You already know that "sucking it up" is literally the story of your life when it comes to her and I bet you'll do exactly the same after the hotel takeover, when she comes home with a QOS tattoo on her white, full-of-red-handprints ass!
Enjoy the journey mate. Love it or hate it, that's all you can do!
This is spot on. This to me makes the difference between a beta, submissive, true cuck in the way I perceive it. Also some men want this but in reality hate it.
If the wife is going to walk unfazed through any boundaries, she is not considerate to the cucks feeling, she already knows that you will stay no matter whst. She will get the biggest thrill out of that. Also you will amongst the confusion and angst. So accept what it is and go along with her for a intense but fun, scary ride. Careful what you wish for, is a phrase that is vert synonymous to the cuck lifestyle. It will be fine, just don't get annoyed, stay solid and you may gain a lot of respec back⁶.

Back