What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

Your wife is a very smart Lady. Lucky for you and her that she learned early in life not to live according to what other people MIGHT think. Your wife was right in not worrying about the reactions from friends, family and coworkers. She was able to defeat her social and cultural conditioning and to be able to live her life the way she wanted to. Bravo for her.
I am vey excited every time I read your wife's statement, "I want this more than anything else in the world. So do you. You get hard as a rock every time I mention a black pregnancy. That speaks for itself. " Again your wife was absolutely correct. I am happy for you and your wife that you decided to go for an interracial pregnancy. And it has been the best decision in your life. You are GRATEFUL that Christina was brave so that you have an amazing family. Bravo for you also.
I would like to know what was the reactions from friends, family and coworkers, if you don't mind telling me, us.
Thirty years ago interracial was a taboo. IR relationship would ruin a brave woman's career. Now it's completely normal for an actress, newscaster or a professional woman to have a black BF. It's a mainstream now.

In the next decade it would be completely normal for a white couple to have an obviously biracial babies. Such couples are aesthetically appealing. People tend to beautiful things.

You're the pioneers, you're experiencing the most difficult. I showed you the white man who rises his mixed race baby girl high. You'll manage, and many people will come after you.

Thanks for your kind words, Pestis.

I believe that you are right. In the future it will be much more usual that married white women breed interracially. Fortunately patriarchal family structures will become weaker and weaker. White women will crave their right to be sexually free and to have sex with whom they want.

patriarchy-in-Indian-society.jpg

We have only seen the beginning of women's liberation. This will also be liberating for white males because it sets them free to watch and enjoy their loved ones while they have beautiful interracial sex. And it liberates white males from performance anxiety. They don't have to fear the superior Black male sexuality. They can embrace it, they can relax and enjoy.

ivy-wolfe-blacked-interacial-slow-doggystyle-sex (1).gif

You're right when you say that interracial is aesthetically appealing. White women are becoming increasingly aware of this. They learn to appreciate interracial encounters and the results of these encounters. The friends of my wife envy her because she has been bred interracially. They certainly find interracial aesthetically appealing.

_insta.2019-03-25 11_54_41.2019-04-22 11_58_50.gif

Your wife is a very smart Lady. Lucky for you and her that she learned early in life not to live according to what other people MIGHT think. Your wife was right in not worrying about the reactions from friends, family and coworkers. She was able to defeat her social and cultural conditioning and to be able to live her life the way she wanted to. Bravo for her.
I am vey excited every time I read your wife's statement, "I want this more than anything else in the world. So do you. You get hard as a rock every time I mention a black pregnancy. That speaks for itself. " Again your wife was absolutely correct. I am happy for you and your wife that you decided to go for an interracial pregnancy. And it has been the best decision in your life. You are GRATEFUL that Christina was brave so that you have an amazing family. Bravo for you also.
I would like to know what was the reactions from friends, family and coworkers, if you don't mind telling me, us.

Yes, my wife is a very strong woman who does not let patriarchy dictate her life. She's a modern, brave woman who finds patriarchy outdated.

After the first interracial pregnancy we told our friends that we had had a break in our relationship and that Chris had got pregnant during that time. Everyone accepted that explanation, and they know that such things happen.

At that time I didn't know that my wife wanted to breed interracially again. But interracial motherhood was such a big thing for her that she said (with a big smile on her lips): Never change a winning team.

ivy-wolfe-blackedraw-interracial-flat-doggystyle-fuck.gif

After the second interracial pregnancy we told that I was infertile, and therefore we used a sperm donor. (I wish that we had said that in the first place!!!).

ivy-wolfe-blacked-interacial-doggystyle-deep-sex.gif

IIn the first place my parents were disappointed that I didn't make them grandparents. But now they are also very happy indeed. They are very proud grandparents. Christina's parents feel they are in heaven.

BLACKED_RAW_101020_1080P.2019-03-26 08_43_20.gif

Our families have accepted the situation as it is. I don't think that they believe our explanations. But asking more into this delicate theme, could be considered rude. So they have not asked more into it which I appreciate.

20797582 (1).gif

It is of course quite embarrassing that my family and everyone else can see very clearly that my wife as has been intimate with a black man while we were married.

My friends don't understand that I accept being cuckolded interracially. They have just asked me if I didn't want to be a ******* myself. I haven't had any problems with them. Only my own embarrassment. I don't know what they say when I am not present. But they are as good friends as always.

BLACKED_RAW_101020_1080P.2019-03-24 16_33_40.gif

Christina's friends are infatuated with the beautiful results of her interracial encounters. They consider it to be the epitome of cuteness.

28 (1).jpg

IIt has often been embarrassing for me that Chris has bred interracially. I will definitely admit that. But I am excited to have the family that I have. I couldn't live without them

My Wife/Mistress has no limits on what She can or can't do with Her Men.....I have watched many times, while She takes them on one after another, or two and even three at a time.....Her lust for Black cock is insatiable......with six live-in Masters, She spends much of the day in bed with our Men going in and out of the bedroom most of the day. She is owned by THEM, not me.....and I am owned by them as well; sucking and fucking them, whenever, and however they see fit. We are completely Black-owned!

You are welcome. I was my pleasure to write to you to show you how much I loved your wife being knocked up by a black man and having his black babies. Yes it does happen. I think it is a cuckold type of fetish.
My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. It certainly was not intentional on my part. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the ******* of all of her babies. My wife has had sex with 58 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the ******* of all 5 of her babies. We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby 9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our ******* don't even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other mens babies. I am excited and happy by the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my ******* regardless of who their biological ******* might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
I do get very excited thinking about your white wife having her Black Bull's 2 Black babies intentionally with your complete support. Yes I am sure your wife's black boyfriend, felt very powerful when he was allowed to have unprotected sex with a married white with the intention of planting his Black babies in her womb.
I know very well the feeling of humiliation because of men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump but as you say, as a Cuckold the excitement of watching other men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump greatly surpasses the humiliation. Plus, like you, I also enjoy a small amount of humiliation.
View attachment 2631392View attachment 2631392

Very interesting and very beautiful post. It's great that you love your children even if you may not have fathered them biologically. To me it doesn't matter who the ******* is.
How would you have felt if you had had to raise a black baby as well?

085.jpg

20863190 (3).gif

You are welcome. I was my pleasure to write to you to show you how much I loved your wife being knocked up by a black man and having his black babies. Yes it does happen. I think it is a cuckold type of fetish.
My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. It certainly was not intentional on my part. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the ******* of all of her babies. My wife has had sex with 58 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the ******* of all 5 of her babies. We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby 9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our ******* don't even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other mens babies. I am excited and happy by the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my ******* regardless of who their biological ******* might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
I do get very excited thinking about your white wife having her Black Bull's 2 Black babies intentionally with your complete support. Yes I am sure your wife's black boyfriend, felt very powerful when he was allowed to have unprotected sex with a married white with the intention of planting his Black babies in her womb.
I know very well the feeling of humiliation because of men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump but as you say, as a Cuckold the excitement of watching other men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump greatly surpasses the humiliation. Plus, like you, I also enjoy a small amount of humiliation.
Well this is different...lets see more

Very interesting and very beautiful post. It's great that you love your children even if you may not have fathered them biologically. To me it doesn't matter who the ******* is.
How would you have felt if you had had to raise a black baby as well?

View attachment 2633935

View attachment 2633936
If this question was for me, honestly, in our younger days, I would not have liked it but I would still have raised my wife's Black baby. Now times have changed, I will be 70 in about a week, but I would happily raise my wife's Black Baby.

If this question was for me, honestly, in our younger days, I would not have liked it but I would still have raised my wife's Black baby. Now times have changed, I will be 70 in about a week, but I would happily raise my wife's Black Baby.

That's great ?

27347_original.jpg

18588088.gif

Last edited:

I just reread your amazing post ?

270513_09big (1).jpg

18390544.gif

29295_original.jpg

19547157 (1).gif

27347_original.jpg

21324264.gif

18390544.gif

20513831.gif

Back