Has your wife ever apologized for having a really good orgasm with another guy ?

Never has, nor have I wanted her too. The LS has allowed her to unlock her orgasmic potential in ways neither of us imagined.

But one evening a friend made her cum 29 times in about 30 minutes (as I recall). And I confess it did bother me a little. But she reminded me that I made this all possible by opening up our marriage.

We get with a guy we know semi regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him over two years.
First times were very awkward but fun. We could never relax and really enjoy it.
It got better each time. Now it's a fun, exciting and very relaxing night for all of us.
Wife easily can get off from me licking her or with a vibrator. She's never cum while we had intercourse.
Our friend is younger, 35, skinny nerd type body, big tool.
We'd been with probably 15 times, always good sexy fun. One night I did her first. We don't need/use condoms, we usually cum in her. I finished my turn, he started, they went for quite a while in several positions. She was really turned on. He got on top, started to really go at it. She was really into it. Her body got stiff, she pushed her pussy up against his pumps and she had a huge orgasm. That instantly got him off. They layed there kissing for a minute till he rolled off. She looked at me and said I'm sorry but that was so good. Sometimes she's embarrassed after she cums with him.
Since then he's got her off like that several times. She's cum while I'm fucking her but only after she's cum with him.
Our sex life is fantastic since we started all this.

Has your wife ever apologized for enjoying another guy so much? She ever get embarrassed with how turned on she gets?
She has often apologised for making everything soaking wet

She's thanked me (for supporting her relationship with him), but never apologized. And she's asked me what it was like to watch as she was brought to orgasm. It was as sexy a question as my wife ever asked me and I was at a loss for words. "Breathtaking" was all I could say. And you know, I felt my cock tingle when she asked me that.

No I have not, my husband wants me to have different experiences and knows different means more orgasms. I have apologized for getting too intimate with guys while kissing. The intimacy embarrassed me but hubby loved it.
that's why I some times prefer they meet without me. So she can be totally open and have as much fun as possible. Some times she'll give me details, but others she just says she had a good 3 hour stay at the motel. I think she's shy about telling me how good of a time she has, and all the kissing, and *******, and roughness that happens. she comes home totally marked up in her neck, her cheeks and she's just happy for several days after she meets up with her friend. I wish she could do it more often.

Never has, nor have I wanted her too. The LS has allowed her to unlock her orgasmic potential in ways neither of us imagined.

But one evening a friend made her cum 29 times in about 30 minutes (as I recall). And I confess it did bother me a little. But she reminded me that I made this all possible by opening up our marriage.
This is super hot! I will want my wife cum 30 times with a bbc bull nut I don't know how I'm will react

Back