Wave of Migration to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not agree with you at all. As a matter of fact I think that mixed culture can enrich society. Unfortunately like on this site in society there are still people out there who are blatantly racist and close minded, makes me sick :sick:
I feel like there's another reason why you think that :/

🤭 The fact that you think that sex is enough to give her political views is a great compliment to your bull, but I don't think that's why she thinks that, some people just genuinely support immigration.
I guess so lol :p I hear people say the reason they want immigration is just for that reason

Tbf the sex being better definitely helps, but there's also so much more people have to bring to Europe that we would miss out on otherwise.
I feel like if it's too much then there will be too much issues. Like if you import people they might make a place less safe

Fair, and of course you have to make sure the infrastructure can support the people coming, but I think any danger comes more from inequality, lack of opportunity and no attempt at integrating those people into the greater society. If we made life better for them they would make life better for us.

Fair, and of course you have to make sure the infrastructure can support the people coming, but I think any danger comes more from inequality, lack of opportunity and no attempt at integrating those people into the greater society. If we made life better for them they would make life better for us.
I guess how I think about it is that we've tried it a lot but without good results :/

I guess how I think about it is that we've tried it a lot but without good results :/
But it has only been a short time though, when it becomes more normal and your culture adapts to be better at accepting people from other cultures, a lot of those divides go away.

But it has only been a short time though, when it becomes more normal and your culture adapts to be better at accepting people from other cultures, a lot of those divides go away.

I guess I don't have a lot of tolerance now :/ too many news stories!

I feel like there's another reason why you think that :/
I really don't see what is wrong with supporting immigration or thinking that if a white woman i supporting immigration it's just because of sex or something. USA was built on immigration and it's very funny to see how people in USA percieve immigration as something very very bad when most of them are descendants of immigrants that once came to this country to achieve a better life. My great great grandparents were also immigrants and came to this country to make a better life and I have no intention of condemning people who are just looking for opportunity of creating better future for themselves and their children

I really don't see what is wrong with supporting immigration or thinking that if a white woman i supporting immigration it's just because of sex or something. USA was built on immigration and it's very funny to see how people in USA percieve immigration as something very very bad when most of them are descendants of immigrants that once came to this country to achieve a better life. My great great grandparents were also immigrants and came to this country to make a better life and I have no intention of condemning people who are just looking for opportunity of creating better future for themselves and their children
I also find it hypocritical then when europe has to also accept immigration :/ If black people can have africa and be against "colonialism" then we can also be against immigration because that is like colonialism from foreigners

I also find it hypocritical then when europe has to also accept immigration :/ If black people can have africa and be against "colonialism" then we can also be against immigration because that is like colonialism from foreigners
Not really, colonialism is about conquering a place and populating it on behalf of the home country. Most of the migrants you talk about are not coming to Scandinavia to strengthen their home country's power.
I mean do you really feel like you're being conquered?

Well you have to understand that colonialism is the major factor why those countries are the way they are today and why some people are looking a way for a better life.

The ultraleft has successfully brainwashed white society and the nonwhites into believing that it's "racism" to be against illegal, ****** immigration.

If all the African, Asian, Muslim nations were ****** to take in illegal immigrants from each other's countries at the same amount that how it is with white people's countries, than they would quickly understand how much actually racist it would be to call them as "racists" for not wanting to have such massive illegal immigration flowing into their countries.

Well you have to understand that colonialism is the major factor why those countries are the way they are today and why some people are looking a way for a better life.
You ignore 3 things.
1. the white colonialists introduced benefits of modern civilization in Africa. Only thanks to this fact, population of Africans "boomed" out of proportions.
So maybe you're right. Maybe you're right - maybe white colonialists should have ignored Africa to leave black population on massively down on the low 🤷‍♂️
2. Where white people leave African countries, Africans themselves resort to their "destruction instincts" - South Africa, Haiti.
3. On the average the African politicians themselves are being way worse than white colonialists. Just read about all the genocides going on in Africa, genocides being done by powerdrunk African military leaders.

The ultraleft has successfully brainwashed white society and the nonwhites into believing that it's "racism" to be against illegal, ****** immigration.

If all the African, Asian, Muslim nations were ****** to take in illegal immigrants from each other's countries at the same amount that how it is with white people's countries, than they would quickly understand how much actually racist it would be to call them as "racists" for not wanting to have such massive illegal immigration flowing into their countries.
What the fuck are you talking about, Turkey alone took in several times more Syrian refugees than the entirety of Europe combined, Lebanon took about the same as the entirety of Europe, with Jordan taking almost as many as well. "White people's countries" actually barely did anything in terms of accepting refugees during the "refugee crisis" in Europe
Right wing talking points like the ones you're using RELY on you and the people you talk to being ignorant of reality.

What the fuck are you talking about, Turkey alone took in several times more Syrian refugees than the entirety of Europe combined, Lebanon took about the same as the entirety of Europe, with Jordan taking almost as many as well. "White people's countries" actually barely did anything in terms of accepting refugees during the "refugee crisis" in Europe
Right wing talking points like the ones you're using RELY on you and the people you talk to being ignorant of reality.
I have talked with actual Turkish people 🤡 The majority of "refugees" Turkey took in are disrespectful asshole muslim immigrants who pretend to be refugees and are just using Turkey as transition point to get into Europe. And those fake muslim "refugees" act up even in Turkey, making even the Turks despise them.

But do go on with your idiotic, fake ultraleftie news clown 🤡 instead of trying for once to communicate with actual people who live in those countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back