Wave of Migration to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How well is ur BBC journey going so far?
I say it's going pretty well! My bf and I met our current bull a bit over a year ago now. It's been fun so far and we're actually in a cuckhold relationship for the moment. We're planning our future together so i feel like we might have to return to a regular relationship soon though and I've been looking to getting over this fantasy anyway

I say it's going pretty well! My bf and I met our current bull a bit over a year ago now. It's been fun so far and we're actually in a cuckhold relationship for the moment. We're planning our future together so i feel like we might have to return to a regular relationship soon though and I've been looking to getting over this fantasy anyway
Me and my wife thought the same before raising a family but after many years without it, my wife is hoping on BBC again

So you know how every White woman in Europe thinks? I wish I had half of a semblance of a clue what my GF, my kinky FWB and most of all my stunningly beautiful ******* think, 'cos most of time I haven't a bloody clue. You're either clairvoyant, a genius in the field of female psychological or a frankly delusional pratt.
Oh really, you idiot? What are you looking for on this site? I can tell you're definitely an ignorant incel because it's obvious that white European women don't think the same way you do when it comes to immigrants lol

yeah understand, thinking the same about blacks, some maybe helpful and also believe in god and his creation of man. 🙃
You asked me a stupid ass question in this post here:

And you got your fucking answer...

Additionally you disliked positive comments on my profile related to other members...Subsequently you delete them. I don't give half a shít why 🤣.
As far as this here....
yeah understand, thinking the same about blacks, some maybe helpful and also believe in god and his creation of man. 🙃

I have less than zero interest in what you think cuck...😆

You asked me a stupid ass question in this post here:

And you got your fucking answer...
Have I? In fact your answer is a fucking answer because its disgusting because you are serious about that and you even haven't the intellect to understand the question.

Additionally you disliked positive comments on my profile related to other members...Subsequently you delete them. I don't give half a shít why 🤣.
As far as this here....
Then why you mentioned it and wrote it? Triggered little racist baby.

I have less than zero interest in what you think cuck...😆
Oh I would bet that you have less than zero IQ and EQ but I would feel bad if I would make money out of your misery.

Have I? In fact your answer is a fucking answer because its disgusting because you are serious about that and you even haven't the intellect to understand the question.
Because you say so cuck...Ok.
You want to suck my dick right bitch? 🤣

Then why you mentioned it and wrote it? Triggered little racist baby.
I don't answer to you cuck.
You want to slob my knob don't you pussy 😂?

Oh I would bet that you have less than zero IQ and EQ but I would feel bad if I would make money out of your misery.
Initiating contact with someone you bet has a less than zero IQ an EQ. Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense cuck 😆.
Stop projecting...Of course you feel bad and are in misery. Cuz you can't suck my dick boi😜.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back