Wave of Migration to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, another racial 'pity party' starting up. They own football, own basketball, starting to own coaching, own boxing, own white women, own genetical advantages with their cocks, yet they AREN'T happy 'till they get the white man to bow down and suck their cocks in public humility.
Personally, I don't think it's about racism as much as it is jealousy of not being white, the one advantage white men do have these days.
"Cry me a river" ... we all have our crosses to bear. Man up and quit your whinning!

Last edited:
God, another racial 'pity party' starting up. They own football, own basketball, starting to own coaching, own boxing, own white women, own genetical advantages with their cocks, yet they AREN'T happy 'till they get the white man to bow down and suck their cocks in public humility.
Personally, I don't think it's about racism as much as it is jealousy of not being white, the one advantage white men do have these days.
"Cry me a river" ... we all have our crosses to bear. Man up and quit your whinning!
Says the pink faced cr.@.cker who hides behind the image of a black man as his avatar. What's the matter? Still haven't reconciled yourself with your whopping 3.5cm pasty pecker??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Easy ppl! Let's not go too hard on the porcine mob, lest they go grunting, oinking and squealing to the Mod and say they don't like being ribbed! Oinking, squealing, grunting, being ribbed. That is a good one, ain't it? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Easy ppl! Let's not go too hard on the porcine mob, lest they go grunting, oinking and squealing to the Mod and say they don't like being ribbed! Oinking, squealing, grunting, being ribbed. That is a good one, ain't it? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
But...sir the pigs have no feed !
Then let them eat shìt...😆

Sir S hit is their favorite food, especially when it is mixed with yesterday's v.omit, u.rine and mucous. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope they ch_oke on the lumps too. That way there will be less of them perving out over their wives and girlfriends being animalistically pounded by "blacks", or by "the blacks".
No argument here...😎

Last two times the threads were closed was due to you "name-calling" gif_DickHead.gif's

No they were closed due to your name calling...just like you did here:
WRONG, I didn't start the name calling, I only reciprocated to those doing it. You don't like it, go pound sand up your FAT ASS, H-H or meet me in Shelbyville, little fat boy.

"Vinegar Postings to me won't get Sugary Response" from me.

This is what you want, however, you've been following me around this website the past FIVE YEARS starting arguments with your sarcasm, just as you are doing now.

Got an ADULT burglar in the neighborhood now. Got 3 teens a few weeks ago.
Practically EVERY house now has outside cameras and a sign at the entrance to
the development clearly says "Under Surveillance".
These fuc.kers just don't GIVE A SH.IT is all.

Screenshot_12-7-2024_184614_nextdoor.jpg
Screenshot_12-7-2024_18473_nextdoor.jpg

WRONG, I didn't start the name calling, I only reciprocated to those doing it. You don't like it, go pound sand up your FAT ASS, H-H or meet me in Shelbyville, little fat boy.

"Vinegar Postings to me won't get Sugary Response" from me.

This is what you want, however, you've been following me around this website the past FIVE YEARS starting arguments with your sarcasm, just as you are doing now.
Lie all you want but everyone knows they were closed due to YOUR name calling like you did here:

1720830931186.png

Got an ADULT burglar in the neighborhood now. Got 3 teens a few weeks ago.
Practically EVERY house now has outside cameras and a sign at the entrance to
the development clearly says "Under Surveillance".
These fuc.kers just don't GIVE A SH.IT is all.

View attachment 7326271
View attachment 7326272
Oh no!!! a black man has invaded your street. Oh the humanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back