Wave of Migration to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you say so cuck...Ok.
You want to suck my dick right bitch? 🤣

I don't answer to you cuck.
You want to slob my knob don't you pussy 😂?

Initiating contact with someone you bet has a less than zero IQ an EQ. Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense cuck 😆.
Stop projecting...Of course you feel bad and are in misery. Cuz you can't suck my dick boi😜.
Sad Soccer GIF by Seattle Sounders

Last edited:
Hei!

I agree. Sex and family building are different. I'd never want a race mixed baby :/ It will cause too many issues for the baby

Thank God that you don't want a mixed race baby because you don't even deserve that. Any potential issue mixed race baby would have is because of people like you, basicaly disgusting human beings

Your stupid question here:

Post in thread 'Wave of Migration to Europe' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wave-of-migration-to-europe.298359/post-5830169
you even haven't the intellect to understand the question.

Let me make this simple for you. Since your dumbass can't comprehend the obvious. I have less than zero real conversation for you.
You're just another white supremacist Black Cock craving cuck. Your participation on this site. Is clear anecdotal evidence that you're fascinated and desirous of Black Dick. Not only for white women... But on some level yourself.
Additionally the tone and tenor of your posts on this thread and others. Speak volumes about your white supremacist ideation.
I have no interest in communicating with you and your ilk in any meaningful way (you know who you are🖕🏽🤫🖕🏽😁). You and those like you will never taste this Dick bitch(es) 🤣. The only thing you're going to get from me is what I have already given you. Insults you deserve that fit like a glove😤.
Now go cruise a men's restroom toilet licker😂.
You're bound to find some Black men who'll honor you with cum dumps down your racist throat pussboi(s) and gurl(s)...🤭😜😆?

Last edited:
Your stupid question here:

Post in thread 'Wave of Migration to Europe' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wave-of-migration-to-europe.298359/post-5830169

Let me make this simple for you. Since your dumbass can't comprehend the obvious. I have less than zero real conversation for you.
You're just another white supremacist Black Cock craving cuck. Your participation on this site. Is clear anecdotal evidence that you're fascinated and desirous of Black Dick. Not only for white women... But on some level yourself.
Additionally the tone and tenor of your posts on this thread and others. Speak volumes about your white supremacist ideation.
I have no interest in communicating with you and your ilk in any meaningful way (you know who you are🖕🏽🤫🖕🏽😁). You and those like you will never taste this Dick bitch(es) 🤣. The only thing you're going to get from me is what I have already given you. Insults you deserve that fit like a glove😤.
Now go cruise a men's restroom toilet licker😂.
You're bound to find some Black men who'll honor you with cum dumps down your racist throat pussboi(s) and gurl(s)...🤭😜😆?
GIF by Giffffr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back