Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Long Article, But it puts into perspective both views and facts. Not knit picking like I see constantly on here. I read every word with an open mind, a great deal makes sense.

Government Unions mean Government gets bigger and bigger and bigger. talk about greed.

all in that Democratic relief bill that McConnell and company just decided that wasn't needed
Sub your sinking in your own ideology, did you read it before you commented? You want the government to simply print more money that they don't have, a check of 3 trillion dollars, what is it you want Subhub, to put the people back to work to save our economy, or for our Government to keep adding to the national deficit. You can't have both.

Coronavirus Update Info as of yesterday:
US represents 4% of the entire world population but 32% of the world infected with the coronavirus.
I'm just lost at how Trump can be so proud of the huge number of infected US citizens.
What is the solution ? Now, not in the past, what should be done today?

Sub your sinking in your own ideology, did you read it before you commented? You want the government to simply print more money that they don't have, a check of 3 trillion dollars, what is it you want Subhub, to put the people back to work to save our economy, or for our Government to keep adding to the national deficit. You can't have both.
wrong again there right tard

states need money to pay for all this that trump has turned hos back on...same with police firefighters Dr.s and Nurses...…..that is what the Dems just passed....and the right just killed....they only want money for those top corps...some not even in the US....we gave several money because they were I n hard times....because CHINA ****** everyone to stay at at...meaning those American corps didn't make money....but you just gave them some to make up for it.....congratulations on being a fucking fool...…..and shame on you for supporting the denial of the one that needs to be processed

What is the solution ? Now, not in the past, what should be done today?
Start listening to the advice of the professionals regarding viruses and pandemics instead of firing anyone who disagrees with the Great Orange Man. I'm now hearing that the US hasn't seen the worst of this virus yet, but still Trump wishes to open everything back up.

wrong again there right tard

states need money to pay for all this that trump has turned hos back on...same with police firefighters Dr.s and Nurses...…..that is what the Dems just passed....and the right just killed....they only want money for those top corps...some not even in the US....we gave several money because they were I n hard times....because CHINA ****** everyone to stay at at...meaning those American corps didn't make money....but you just gave them some to make up for it.....congratulations on being a fucking fool...…..and shame on you for supporting the denial of the one that needs to be processed
Like I said you can't have both the aid and not add to the national debt they are simply printing money. Don't call me names, you look foolish because I will not return the favor.

Government Unions mean Government gets bigger and bigger and bigger. talk about greed.
Well, I see Fair Working Conditions & Fair Pay as very important accomplishments of the Unions. Unions are no different than government, in general ... give 'em an inch and they take a foot and want a mile. There's corruption in all forms; gesh, I can't understand why you wouldn't be complaining about Trump & his Administration ... most corrupt government EVER in US History.

Start listening to the advice of the professionals regarding viruses and pandemics instead of firing anyone who disagrees with the Great Orange Man. I'm now hearing that the US hasn't seen the worst of this virus yet, but still Trump wishes to open everything back up.
Again, a family of 5 living paycheck to paycheck all staying home, no school, no work, no money for rent or mortgage, what do you suggest ? I am serious.

Well, I see Fair Working Conditions & Fair Pay as very important accomplishments of the Unions. Unions are no different than government, in general ... give 'em an inch and they take a foot and want a mile. There's corruption in all forms; gesh, I can't understand why you wouldn't be complaining about Trump & his Administration ... most corrupt government EVER in US History.
This isn't a Trump issue, it is Government increase in size, and union corruption issue. Fair Working Conditions can and should be in place without a union, pay is based on what is agreed on between the company or an owner with an employee.

Like I said you can't have both the aid and not add to the national debt they are simply printing money. Don't call me names, you look foolish because I will not return the favor.

again...more right wing bullshit...…..the right has NEVER cared about the national dent except when it benefits them...….right now not a care in the world ......gave all those big corps a nice hand out....but for the ones on the front line...nothing!.....and you want to talk debt...where were you when trump was giving to beoing over their plane fuck ups and deaths....and several others overseas....because china shut down costing those corps money.....you are totally mind fucked

wake the fuck up....your right wing brainwashing is fucking this country to death!

those front line workers and the states SHOULD have been first.....a few corps second if they need saving...….last time they got all that money they put it in the bank and used it to cut workers jobs....pay the fuck attention!

again...more right wing bullshit...…..the right has NEVER cared about the national dent except when it benefits them...….right now not a care in the world ......gave all those big corps a nice hand out....but for the ones on the front line...nothing!.....and you want to talk debt...where were you when trump was giving to beoing over their plane fuck ups and deaths....and several others overseas....because china shut down costing those corps money.....you are totally mind fucked

wake the fuck up....your right wing brainwashing is fucking this country to death!

those front line workers and the states SHOULD have been first.....a few corps second if they need saving...….last time they got all that money they put it in the bank and used it to cut workers jobs....pay the fuck attention!

again....one more time...you seem to be slow catching on.....true you can not have aid without increasing the national debt.....but your party has never cared about that and doesn't now.....they took the money congress gave them....sent out some checks....and the majority of it went to big corps....don't you pay attention to where the money goes?
boeing and a few others to be precise

and then to eliminate any responsibility on himself or the federal GOV trump turned over everything to the states instead of having a national stockpile which he cut in various ways and then gave some to china...and now more to Russia....so our people were ****** to find the stuff on their own and even ended up bidding against each other for needed products....which the federal gov should have provided in the first place

now that the states have all had to buy stuff supposed to be provided by the feds they are broke...who pays the police...firefighters...teachers and on and on....they are broke buying the needed equipment trump should have provided

again......when you TRY and talk politics and have no idea about what you are talking about.....you look foolish!

again....one more time...you seem to be slow catching on.....true you can not have aid without increasing the national debt.....but your party has never cared about that and doesn't now.....they took the money congress gave them....sent out some checks....and the majority of it went to big corps....don't you pay attention to where the money goes?
boeing and a few others to be precise

and then to eliminate any responsibility on himself or the federal GOV trump turned over everything to the states instead of having a national stockpile which he cut in various ways and then gave some to china...and now more to Russia....so our people were ****** to find the stuff on their own and even ended up bidding against each other for needed products....which the federal gov should have provided in the first place

now that the states have all had to buy stuff supposed to be provided by the feds they are broke...who pays the police...firefighters...teachers and on and on....they are broke buying the needed equipment trump should have provided

again......when you TRY and talk politics and have no idea about what you are talking about.....you look foolish!
What does that have to do with paying California's unfunded government pensions turn and twist every topic union is scumm

What does that have to do with paying California's unfunded government pensions turn and twist every topic union is scumm

more right wing diversion....where was that part of any of the conversation....we are talking about you subsidizing slave labor and wanting wages as low as you can get so as to not have to pay a living wage...….now what do want to bring up...rubles not covering your rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back