Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, anyone making a claim like that should be able to prove it, media or individual. Anyone believing said claim simply because so-and-so said it to be true is even worse. By your logic, the media can spew out what ever lies they want and anyone that does not believe it must prove otherwise. Most media will back up their sources. That is what we asked of the person making the claim, no difference. Being media or not is not a hall pass. On top of that, many here DID show it was not true, but that was not enough.

Nongolfer stated that snopes isn't reliable because it is "left leaning" therefor if there was any ounce of evidence that Trump put that in his book the rumor would have been labeled TRUE and not FALSE. In other words, he used a left leaning source to prove a left claim - a lie.

All you need is a screen shot? really?
Here is one of me flying

iron-man-flying-251857.jpg
Again, you conflate the media and a message board.

Yes, anyone making a claim like that should be able to prove it, media or individual. Anyone believing said claim simply because so-and-so said it to be true is even worse. By your logic, the media can spew out what ever lies they want and anyone that does not believe it must prove otherwise. Most media will back up their sources. That is what we asked of the person making the claim, no difference. Being media or not is not a hall pass. On top of that, many here DID show it was not true, but that was not enough.

Nongolfer stated that snopes isn't reliable because it is "left leaning" therefor if there was any ounce of evidence that Trump put that in his book the rumor would have been labeled TRUE and not FALSE. In other words, he used a left leaning source to prove a left claim - a lie.

All you need is a screen shot? really?
Here is one of me flying

iron-man-flying-251857.jpg
Either a source is reliable or it isn't.

Take a guess.

I have no need to guess. I don't care. I would hope you endeavor to be in the 10%, but that is entirely up to you. I like to see people succeed. Even people who might disagree with me. I have no malice towards those people. Unlike others on here, or so it appears.

And by the way, I posted two screen shots, one a text search, and one a meta data search.

As CNN likes to say, truth matters. Even whit a recording that has no wrongdoing on it gets leaked / released. As if that is an issue that matters.

But here is the interesting part. For some, most on here, it didn't matter about Bill Clinton, but it matters great about Donald Trump.

Why am I in the 10%. Because violating Bill Clinton, or Donald Trump's civil liberty matter equally to me. It doesn't matter if I voted for them, or against them. My principles do not get twisted like a pretzel becuase I support, or oppose someone.

I have no need to guess. I don't care. I would hope you endeavor to be in the 10%, but that is entirely up to you. I like to see people succeed. Even people who might disagree with me. I have no malice towards those people. Unlike others on here, or so it appears.

And by the way, I posted two screen shots, one a text search, and one a meta data search.

As CNN likes to say, truth matters. Even whit a recording that has no wrongdoing on it gets leaked / released. As if that is an issue that matters.

But here is the interesting part. For some, most on here, it didn't matter about Bill Clinton, but it matters great about Donald Trump.

Why am I in the 10%. Because violating Bill Clinton, or Donald Trump's civil liberty matter equally to me. It doesn't matter if I voted for them, or against them. My principles do not get twisted like a pretzel becuase I support, or oppose someone.

If you don't care, then why post a question like that?

I wouldn't say no wrong doing yet. He may be in a similar situation to John Edwards.

To be fair, while this is pretty big, the end game here is China, and the outcome is still very unclear. I had posted an interview from CNBC clearly spelling out the strategy and end game, and asked for some opinions. Instead I got a lot of links, from not very credible sources, and not really on topic. I also got a lot of humorous memes and gifs. Which I enjoyed.

But I made several predictions. One was tariffs were going to be of a temporary nature.

Today, potentially, we are seeing the first signs of progress, albeit with little impact on China, although I'll need to continue to research exactly what EU agreed to. I will learn this, but not from CNN or FOX.

It all really started with BREXIT. I traded on BREXIT, those were some profitable days. But eh predictions about the immediate collapse of Great Britain's economy were overblown, as we have learned. I'm guessing designed to ie to the citizens of that country.

I think ultimately EU, and they haven't been as good of friends to the US as they claim, is secondary to what Great Britain and New Zealand are going to get.

The wild card, and still unrecognized by most, is Trump's capacity to forgive. I don't think he forgets, and I'm not sure he really forgives, but forgives in the framework of a business deal is likely a better description.

It all really started with BREXIT. I traded on BREXIT, those were some profitable days. But eh predictions about the immediate collapse of Great Britain's economy were overblown, as we have learned. I'm guessing designed to ie to the citizens of that country.

I think ultimately EU, and they haven't been as good of friends to the US as they claim, is secondary to what Great Britain and New Zealand are going to get.

The wild card, and still unrecognized by most, is Trump's capacity to forgive. I don't think he forgets, and I'm not sure he really forgives, but forgives in the framework of a business deal is likely a better description.

LOL good stuff.

In some ways EU got a FU, and bent the knee. Now we can all be "friends" again.

It is certainly an unorthodox method of communication, but it is pretty hard to argue the results and empirical data we have to date. Which is limited as we have only had approximately two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back