Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More proof that the world is starting to wake up to these traitorous "democracy killers" .....

Slovenia's populist Prime Minister Janez Jansa has suffered a heavy defeat in parliamentary elections by a left-leaning party formed only in January.
Mr Jansa's Slovenian Democratic party took about 24% of the vote, compared to 34.5% for the Freedom Movement party led by former businessman Robert Golob.

The poll was marked by allegations that Mr Jansa has undermined the rule of law in the former Yugoslav state.
Mr Golob said his win will enable him to lead his country "back to freedom".

An outspoken supporter of former US President Donald Trump, Mr Jansa was seeking a fourth term a prime minister and stood on a platform of "stability". But his critics allege that the 63-year-old, who came to prominence as a post-communist reformer, has spent several years eroding democratic standards and restricting press freedom.

LET THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY BEGIN!

pic_BobDylan.jpg

Last edited:
As they definitely SHOULDN'T ... no leniency for the attackers on the US Gov & democracy.
Burn 'Em Baby, BURN 'EM ALL!

• Jurors have heard — and rejected — an array of excuses and arguments from the first Capitol rioters to be tried for storming the U.S. Capitol.​
• A wealth of video evidence and self-incriminating behavior by riot defendants has given prosecutors the upper hand in many cases. Mary McCord, a Georgetown University Law Center professor and former Justice Department official, said jurors often won’t have to rely on witness testimony or circumstantial evidence because videos captured much of the violence and destruction on Jan. 6.​
“When I was a prosecutor trying cases, I would have loved to have had cases where the entire crime was on video. That just doesn’t happen that often. But for jurors, it can be very powerful,” she said.​
The PUBLIC is reaching the boiling point on this attack on the US Government. Democrats, lead by X-President Obama, are starting to take up the sword of JUSTICE and take the initiative on this attack by Right Wing false media information. As the TRUTH comes out ... as the videos & recordings prove these devious traitors WRONG the public will begin to swing away from these LIARS.

View attachment 5019594 ......................View attachment 5019595 .....................View attachment 5019596

read that....a retired NYC police goes on trial today....going to say it was all self defense......funny....judge already told him at pretrial that he was one of the worst....but....it is a trial jury

I have to apologize, everyone, I'm going to step back for a while in the thread, I lost a dear friend of mine yesterday, someone who was VERY well-known in the professional wrestling industry, and someone who was an inspiration to me over the years in the business... If you pray, please keep me in mind...

Thanks

I have to apologize, everyone, I'm going to step back for a while in the thread, I lost a dear friend of mine yesterday, someone who was VERY well-known in the professional wrestling industry, and someone who was an inspiration to me over the years in the business... If you pray, please keep me in mind...

Thanks
No apologies needed...We all have lost folks...Never easy...Sending condolences to you and the family... ;) 🙏

Dems in here - day by day - just seem more desperate and even more depressed - in 197 days you’ll have a GOOD reason to be.

O and Disney set a new 52 week low today at 117. 😁

Keep trying to screw with peoples ******* - BEST Dem strategy EVER !!!!!! 👍👍

well dimwit....and that title fits you so well.....

even trump lawyers......normal lawyers....Florida republicans.......all have said Desantis going down on this and can not win.....right now cutting heads and that is not going over well......and in a couple counties where Disney is at....taxes will go up in double digits...that will not fly either....several other issues.....but in your complete ignorance and typical lack of understanding the subject you like to spout so much on.....again you are in the fucking dark

Oh and Texas starting to sweeten the pot for a move to texas......what do you suppose florida is thinking about that.....mmmm 200,000 jobs at risk......funny jobs and taxes....2 things that really catch the public opinion

Disney: Number of Employees 2010-2021 | DIS | MacroTrends

Disney Annual Number of Employees; 2021: 190,000: 2020: 203,000: 2019: 223,000: 2018: 201,000: 2017: 199,000: 2016: 195,000: 2015: 185,000: 2014: 180,000: 2013: 175,000: 2012:

Disney special district: Florida taxpayers could face $1 ...

Apr 21, 2022 · On top of the $105 million, Disney also pays local property taxes. Public records show Disney is the largest taxpayer in central Florida, paying …

2aa.gif

Old saying " the more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets" ....
It seems some Republicans love running over "dead cats" as apparent with blkdlaur's obsession with Disney

pic_DeadCat.jpg .... And I really love cats, too. Shame!

It seems some Republicans love running over "dead cats" as apparent with blkdlaur's obsession with Disney

View attachment 5020528 .... And I really love cats, too. Shame!
Says the person who just the other day dredged up a 6+ month old post to reply to just so you could run over the same Trump Cat BS you've spewed over and over and over and....

Why it's almost like you're a hypocrite...

Is this the World that we want to live in ? Getting egged while fighting for freedom. The truckers have tried their best to protest legally and they get illegally egged, last I knew property damage was against the law, where were the arrests? Oakland and most of California is a sewer to humanity.

View attachment 5020528 .... And I really love cats, too. Shame!
OMEBA BABYDICK

What about your obsession with

President Trump
President Trump going to jail 5,000 different times, that never happened
Jan 6
Mean tweets
President Trump
Gaetz going to jail
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the border
President Trump
Fox News
Tucker
President Trump
Hannity
Elon buying Twitter
inflation
President Trump
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Just like Dr. Rambo PHD ( formerly known as ridgely) You have been wrong about everything

bitch

EXPLAIN SAPA

Yours truly, daisy

bitch

well dimwit....and that title fits you so well.....

even trump lawyers......normal lawyers....Florida republicans.......all have said Desantis going down on this and can not win.....right now cutting heads and that is not going over well......and in a couple counties where Disney is at....taxes will go up in double digits...that will not fly either....several other issues.....but in your complete ignorance and typical lack of understanding the subject you like to spout so much on.....again you are in the fucking dark

Oh and Texas starting to sweeten the pot for a move to texas......what do you suppose florida is thinking about that.....mmmm 200,000 jobs at risk......funny jobs and taxes....2 things that really catch the public opinion

Disney: Number of Employees 2010-2021 | DIS | MacroTrends

Disney Annual Number of Employees; 2021: 190,000: 2020: 203,000: 2019: 223,000: 2018: 201,000: 2017: 199,000: 2016: 195,000: 2015: 185,000: 2014: 180,000: 2013: 175,000: 2012:

Disney special district: Florida taxpayers could face $1 ...

Apr 21, 2022 · On top of the $105 million, Disney also pays local property taxes. Public records show Disney is the largest taxpayer in central Florida, paying …

View attachment 5020514
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Desantis going down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How scared are you?

none of you cons will acknowledge this at all

where is your outrage about your fellow traveller hounding this six-year-old in a bathroom, hypocrites?

go fuck yourselves. hiding behind children so you can abuse them more, shameful. don't even get me started on the abuses to children done by the "Christian" you mean the Catholic church, there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back