Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know bout you being a crazed Dem and all but we keep shite outta our bird - no wonder you Dem’s are so fulla shite 😉
wrong again there dimwit.......I don't eat Bird at all........comes time for the holidays i get a nice steak....everyone else turkey or Duck or once in a while some pheasant...although haven't shot any of that in a while......i don't like the duck...to greasy....moma has a way of cooking it with an orange to take some of that out.....and that damn wild turkey i think is tough....even when you smoke it.....so no bird for me....I am all american meat and potatoes....top it off with an MGD and i'm in hog heavan

and i dish out my facts like my meals....food for the red blooded american....not some anti american trumptard qanon lover

O and Joe has an approval rating of like 26% among Independents like Stanley and I - some people have some sense - others like the 26%ers and you obviously DON’T !!!!!
alot of joes problems were handed to him by your man.....others see that

and some just out of his control and people are starting to see that

so most of what you see is just wishful thinking on your part hoping the country tanks

wrong again there dimwit.......I don't eat Bird at all........comes time for the holidays i get a nice steak....everyone else turkey or Duck or once in a while some pheasant...although haven't shot any of that in a while......i don't like the duck...to greasy....moma has a way of cooking it with an orange to take some of that out.....and that damn wild turkey i think is tough....even when you smoke it.....so no bird for me....I am all american meat and potatoes....top it off with an MGD and i'm in hog heavan

and i dish out my facts like my meals....food for the red blooded american....not some anti american trumptard qanon lover

MGD 👍👍

“Some anti-American Trumptard qanon lover” 👎👎

Ya march to the beat of a different drummer fo SURE !!!!!!! 😁

alot of joes problems were handed to him by your man.....others see that

and some just out of his control and people are starting to see that

so most of what you see is just wishful thinking on your part hoping the country tanks

Yeah ole Joe is soooooooooytainly the moderate and uniter he claimed to be 😆

It’s YOUR party tanking the country !!!!!

If’n you can’t see that you’re blinder than I thought - and I reckoned your about as myopic as it gets !!!!! 😉

This is real Democracy in Florida !​

Under House rules, the House leadership could have ordered members to return into session and have the sergeant at arms forcefully remove the protesting Democrats. Instead, they shut them down with their votes.

As McCurdy and Nixon chanted, “Stop the Black attacks,” the House voted for the map 68-38.

The House Republicans then moved ahead with votes on two bills to remove Disney’s special districts and its special treatment in a social media bill passed by lawmakers last year. The measures passed along a party-line vote to applause. Sprowls then adjourned the session at 1:02 p.m.

This goes to show the hypocrisy of the Democratic party, majority rules, oh I get it. Rules only apply if the Democrats have the numbers on their side of the aisle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back