Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this from the same dickhead that said he never mentioned violence....what a fuck!

i don't live that far from you!....want to come on down?........or are you letting your superman mouth overloading your mickey mouse ass again
I have a general question for both sides of the aisle.

Do you thing your previous president would have helped the Ukrainian government / people with Russian Invasion?

Or would he have said no because president of the Ukrainian would not help him with Hunter Biden

You're usually wrong but on this I wouldn't know as I don't follow polls since they no longer share their modeling constructs. Citizenship and voting shouldn't be a game of follow the leader, but you do you.

O contraire - of late I’m generally RIGHT - going more right every day ;}

I follow trends in politics. So I know wtf which way the country is going.

I can tell ya this with certitude - the country has dramatically turned against the left.

O and Americans have turned against Disney too as of right now 122 and falling :}

Do you thing your previous president would have helped the Ukrainian government / people with Russian Invasion?

Or would he have said no because president of the Ukrainian would not help him with Hunter Biden
he was impeached for with holding funds from Ukraine military....wanting some favors........and under no circumstance would he ever cross P.utin

Last edited:

Simple - never woulda happened cause we wouldn’t have shown such weakness being routed from Afghanistan.

You are right, they tried to virtue signal and support groomers trying to talk about 5-8 year olds. You jackass

Still waiting for you to show us where the Florida bill says it is against gays

why are you ducking the question?

good sheep

oh *******....the B2W moron somehow got back out of his room and onto a keyboard

O contraire - of late I’m generally RIGHT - going more right every day ;}

I follow trends in politics. So I know wtf which way the country is going.

I can tell ya this with certitude - the country has dramatically turned against the left.

O and Americans have turned against Disney too as of right now 122 and falling :}
01aa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back