Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck off jojo, you don't know what you're talking about.

we already established that's not the full bill.
Lol. Did we already establish that?
Here is amendment 6

64619B55-4156-423D-BA85-CF7F0A949AC8.jpeg

amendment 17

E8951CD4-93FC-49CC-9C20-6ECFA97C89AB.jpeg

amendment 19. Removing the word heterosexual from the bill.

84074B62-78C3-431B-82FA-6B4016B5F83F.jpeg

Here is the bill with all amendments, show me where they say anything about being against gay people

Hopefully you will be a man and admit you are wrong.

lol just kidding. Here comes the spin

good sheep

disney said something

disney was punished by the state

other companies and individuals are now on notice that if they say something, they are valid targets for the state.

you know full-well that if a state governor with a "D" after their name went after a company for criticizing them, con media would be frothing at the mouth. be a man of integrity. do you support free speech, or not? even when it's speech that you disagree with
They said they support teaching 5-8 year olds about sex. Not just “something” senator omar (good parroting)

punished or had special privileges revoked. We all know how much dems hate privilege

Yes, all the millions of individuals and companies with self governing special status should be concerned. lol

Like all you dems are doing right now? Be a man of integrity. Lol

yeah we did, after I had to make a tutorial to explain to you how to find the bill, after you claimed the first summary was the bill like 20 times

I would if I was!

hey, did moderna patent covid-19 before it existed?
Why are you avoiding the topic. Where does it say anything against gay people in the bill?

You never have and never would. You are too insecure.

ive posted it multiple times. Not going to play these games with you anymore

i don’t know but I do know the rothschilds patented a vaccine for covid19 in 2015.

Which you continue to ignore. sheep

Disney doesn't shy away from getting behind the right causes, and it has often supported at length the LGBTQ+ community. Disney is one of the world's largest companies in the world and recently has stepped on board and supported the LGBTQ+ community.

10 Times Disney Showed Support For The LGBTQ+ Community

www.thethings.com/disney-support-lgbtq-community/

15 Times Disney Featured LGBTQ+ Characters In Movies …

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Disne....69i57.15004j0j1&pglt=41&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

well dipshit......

just more of the right and their incompetence to know just what the hell is going on around them

and if you take the time to look several organizations are pressing Disney to do more

Disney faces backlash over LGBTQ controversy: ‘It’s just ...

Mar 21, 2022 · The Human Rights Campaign has said it will stop accepting money from Disney “until we see them build on their public commitment and work with LGBTQ+ advocates to ensure

Disney doesn't shy away from getting behind the right causes, and it has often supported at length the LGBTQ+ community. Disney is one of the world's largest companies in the world and recently has stepped on board and supported the LGBTQ+ community.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Disne....69i57.15004j0j1&pglt=41&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

well dipshit......

just more of the right and their incompetence to know just what the hell is going on around them

and if you take the time to look several organizations are pressing Disney to do more

Mar 21, 2022 · The Human Rights Campaign has said it will stop accepting money from Disney “until we see them build on their public commitment and work with LGBTQ+ advocates to ensure

Not that you’ll understand this but pissing off something like 68% of the population and the state where you are doing business over a very small but loud percentage of the population is just BAD business.

Siding with the oppositional side to concerned parents for their ******* is just plain suicide - glad you Dems are so fond of that strategy !!!!! 👍👍

well dipshit......

The "right" causes? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

imagine how good america would be right now if reagan hadn't backchannelled to iran to keep american hostages captive while he funneled them weapons from columbian right-wing paramilitaries

View attachment 5005845
Lol. You criticized me me for bringing the ancient nambla and here you are talking about Reagan

What is your point with the pic? It has no relevance to Reagan

if you posted it because of the carter quote ( which makes no sense) I have a question

what did the democratic majority in Congress ( I believe a huge majority) do with that message?
Did they change the law?

good sheep

Yeah the left thinks the rights of the few should trump the rights of the many - midterms gonna show em America had ENOUGH of that shite !!!!!!

see how stupid and fucked up you are.....to fucking dense to know anything but moving your tongue.....once again since i know you are to stupid to remember and need to be told repeatedly.........who is in the minority in most of these issues?....what was the vote tally in trumps LOSS in the election.......what ended up happening on the school issue....in your sick mind.....you seem to think you are in control.....you are in the minority ......but you like to spout ******* saying other wise....more proof you can not have a conversation with a fucking idiot....maybe some one else will have a conversation with you......I think you exceed the stupidity level and refuse to comprehend......talk to TNC he is about your caliber

the only thing you and yours are in control of is more corruption than ever shown in history

b-b4.jpg

for I don't know how many years now you have said the same stupid *******........without a fucking thought in your head......and nothing to back it up......same we could get from a bobble head doll

Last edited:
see how stupid and fucked up you are.....to fucking dense to know anything but moving your tongue.....once again since i know you are to stupid to remember and need to be told repeatedly.........who is in the minority in most of these issues?....what was the vote tally in trumps LOSS in the election.......what ended up happening on the school issue....in your sick mind.....you seem to think you are in control.....you are in the minority ......but you like to spout ******* saying other wise....more proof you can not have a conversation with a fucking idiot....maybe some one else will have a conversation with you......I think you exceed the stupidity level and refuse to comprehend......talk to TNC he is about your caliber

the only thing you and yours are in control of is more corruption than ever shown in history

View attachment 5006980

for I don't know how many years now you have said the same stupid *******........without a fucking thought in your head......and nothing to back it up......same we could get from a bobble head doll

Yup ya sure do wear insanity well !!!!

Seen any polls lately ??????!!

You and yours are underwater on ALL issues 😆

Lol, leave it to our Hillbilly Village Idiot, dodo23, to share his well-thought-out drool "duh, mea dumbass, but this lady is me legend ... cuz I watch doctor stuff on da tube and I know the cuuurrrre." Asswipe. :devilish:

Talkin bout insanity ☝️ purrrrrrrfect example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back