Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jojo can't figure out links, but he does post screenshots of websites instead. the only problem is he doesn't understand what they say when they're mostly words. he needs pictures to help him
Remember that time when you were trying to call me dumb by claiming I didn’t know what a “continuation patent”
but what you were trying to say was a “continuation application” or maybe you meant “continuing patent application“

That was cool.

I didn’t need pictures to help me prove you wrong and make you look like a bigger idiot than you looked when you posted that. Did I?
I mean just try reading the part of your own screenshot that I circled helpfully. or the link you refused to look at.

or simply learn what a "continuation patent" is since you've apparently never heard of that.

not surprised a dumb sheep like you has never filed a patent for anything before
thsnk you for circling helpfully. I don’t give a ******* what you circled. I posted exactly why you are wrong about continuation applications and priority dates.

I own a construction company, why the fuck would I patent something? By your ridiculous comment I’m assuming you are claiming you have multiple patents even though you called a continuation application a continuation patent

I believe you

I sold me Disney a shade below 142 it’s now at 124.57 - tried to warn peeps in here. You know how much stock value they have lost - hell 5.58% just today - give it time - they’re gonna feel the wrath of America - people have HAD it with people fucking with their *******.
yeah, we have absolutely had it with the cons fucking with our *******.

banning math textbooks, making it illegal to talk about families in the classroom. accusing parents of being "groomers" because they believe in acceptance for others

They’re now on the bad side of the state of Florida and in 2024 when their copyrights are up for renewal - LOOKOUT. Lots of people - such as meself have cancelled Disney subscriptions and plenty have cancelled trips to their parks - it’s only gonna get worse for them if they continue on their current course.
who gives a fuck about disney's park revenue. this is about the state silencing people for criticizing it.

the state is taxing disney out of punishment for free speech, blkdlaur! there's no spin to this!

thsnk you for circling helpfully. I don’t give a ******* what you circled. I posted exactly why you are wrong about continuation applications and priority dates.

I own a construction company, why the fuck would I patent something? By your ridiculous comment I’m assuming you are claiming you have multiple patents even though you called a continuation application a continuation patent

hahaha go sweep some floors

and yes I have multiple patents to my name, along with multiple peer-reviewed scientific publications. you know, because I have a PhD and I'm a successful professional.

I don't use twitter. hardly anyone uses twitter. I don't give a ******* if elon buys twitter and runs it into the ground, it's a garbage website

but the fact remains that Twitter is a private company.

Twitter does not have a police *******. Twitter does not have the national guard ready to take orders from it. Twitter cannot tax you, or revoke your business license.

The first amendment applies to the state, because the state has disproportionate power. The bill of rights wasn't written to limit Twitter's power, it was written to limit the government's power.

the fact that you're ok with the state shutting down free speech around a bill that the governor really likes makes you an authoritarian hypocrite.

this is the exact ******* the cons were twisting their panties about a couple years ago with "THE IRS IS AFTER CONSERVATIVE ORGANIZATIONS!!11!!", except this time it's actually real, it's out in the open, and you're all applauding it.

The state shut down ZERO free speech - they simply revoked a favorable status they had granted Disney which was entirely their prerogative.

The state shut down ZERO free speech - they simply revoked a favorable status they had granted Disney which was entirely their prerogative.

they're punishing disney for talking about what the florida government was doing.

I don't even know what point you're trying to make. you think it's OK for the government to give tax breaks as long as they come with the condition that you cannot engage in free speech?

they criticized a bill up for debate

how can you defend this? unless you just really fucking hate gay people. ironically, since you are not straight -- you are on this website which is dedicated to black dick
The bill has nothing to with being against gay people.

I will post for the 4-5th time, to be helpful

i post a lot of pics, to make it easier for you and that doesn’t even work.

You can post all the other parts of the bill if you want, but they also dont say anything about being against gay people.

You tell me I’m a sheep, but you still keep parroting the msm narrative even though you can see for yourself the bill has nothing to do with hating gay people

that is the definition of a sheep, in this context. Good sheep

469016E7-766B-4AFF-867B-F77912BBE646.jpeg

yeah, we have absolutely had it with the cons fucking with our *******.

banning math textbooks, making it illegal to talk about families in the classroom. accusing parents of being "groomers" because they believe in acceptance for others

who gives a fuck about disney's park revenue. this is about the state silencing people for criticizing it.

the state is taxing disney out of punishment for free speech, blkdlaur! there's no spin to this!

Don’t see it that way at all.

See it like - if you fuck with a bull ya get the horns kinda thing. Pretty stupid of Disney when 68% of the state and 55% of Dems were FOR the bill !!!!!

The bill has nothing to with being against gay people.
wrong. "gay" is a sexual orientation, and those are banned

i post a lot of pics, to make it easier for you and that doesn’t even work.
post links, jojo. if you tell me your location I'm sure I can find an adult-ed class in a local library to help you learn to use the internet

You can post all the other parts of the bill if you want, but they also dont say anything about being against gay people.
actually the bill says the state can block anything they want from classrooms! it's got a special focus on gender and orientation, but that's not all it covers

which we've just seen, with them blocking first-grade math textbooks!

Don’t see it that way at all.

See it like - if you fuck with a bull ya get the horns kinda thing. Pretty stupid of Disney when 68% of the state and 55% of Dems were FOR the bill !!!!!

I'm sure the troops shooting up people in Boston on March 5th, 1770 also thought "fuck with the bull you get the horns"

but this entire country is based on the notion that governments are not monarchies or dictatorships, and criticizing the government is protected

People in this country have had their fill of woke corporations.
has this country had its fill of free speech?

or respect or tolerance for others?

I personally LUV the Dem strategy of pissing off concerned parents about their children before the midterms - keep up the GREAT work Dems !!!!!! 👍👍
the dems aren't the ones banning math textbooks.

Nothing to do with free speech - has to do with parental rights.

disney said something

disney was punished by the state

other companies and individuals are now on notice that if they say something, they are valid targets for the state.

you know full-well that if a state governor with a "D" after their name went after a company for criticizing them, con media would be frothing at the mouth. be a man of integrity. do you support free speech, or not? even when it's speech that you disagree with

imagine how good america would be right now if reagan hadn't backchannelled to iran to keep american hostages captive while he funneled them weapons from columbian right-wing paramilitaries

1650499400694.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back