Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be the most hate-filled, bigoted individual on this thread... We call that "little man syndrome" here in Missouri. 🖕🖕🖕🖕
again.......stick with the hand gestures you are to fucking stupid to carry on a conversation

as for hate filled and bigoted........how many times can we say something....provide links....and you still keep your head in your ass....like denying Jan 6th a good example....and there are so many more where you show complete ignorance....stick with the hand gestures

again.......stick with the hand gestures you are to fucking stupid to carry on a conversation

as for hate filled and bigoted........how many times can we say something....provide links....and you still keep your head in your ass....like denying Jan 6th a good example....and there are so many more where you show complete ignorance....stick with the hand gestures
Thanks for proving my point, bigot... No one here has "denied" January 6th, but people like me have pointed out time and time again, with irrefutable evidence, that it was a false-flag operation...

Thanks for proving my point, bigot... No one here has "denied" January 6th, but people like me have pointed out time and time again, with irrefutable evidence, that it was a false-flag operation...
Lol. Someone is having a hard time dealing with reality today.
I get it, gotta suck for them. Every lie they were tricked into believing, is getting exposed fast.
But some are taking it worse than others.

Last edited:
The Law.
Thou shalt not *******
Tell that to Ashli Babbitt's murderer.

Of course the bible wouldn't be a good religious text if it didn't contradict itself umpteen times. It is actually a lot like politics. One can read into it whatever they want to hear: thou shalt not *******...well, except for all those times thou shalt *******.... Pertinent to this whole site: Leviticus 20:10 ″If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife–with the wife of his neighbor–both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

While ReTARDlicans keep posting their little cartoons & captions which contain "0" oz of fact, the Democrats continue posting news as to what's factually going on in the nation. In fact Trump said "he condemned all white supremacist groups, including the far-right “Proud Boys,” an organization identified as a hate group, following comments he made at the presidential debate earlier this week.

Let's seeeeee, what bit of factual info has been in the NEWS today .... well -

word_Truth.jpg ... word_OUCH.jpg ... and to THINK that Trump denied any discussions with the Proud Boys regarding his "well planned" the coup. If you are a member of Trump's staff, Trump knows of any staff discussions with radical groups. I say "tie 'em to a pole & torch 'em".

F.B.I. Finds Contact Between Proud Boys Member and Trump Associate Before Riot​

A leader of the far-right group separately said he had been in touch with Roger Stone, but an official said it was not the same contact investigators found through electronic communications records.​
A member of the far-right nationalist Proud Boys was in communication with a person associated with the White House in the days just before the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation. (continue with link)
Right-wing extremists, including members of the Oath Keepers, a militia group that mainly comprises former law enforcement and military personnel, have been working as security guards for Republicans and for Mr. Trump’s allies, such as Mr. Stone.

word_TRAITOR-TumpPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
While ReTARDlicans keep posting their little cartoons & captions which contain "0" oz of fact, the Democrats continue posting news as to what's factually going on in the nation.
Let's seeeeee, what bit of factual info has been in the NEWS today .... well -

View attachment 5005714 ... View attachment 5005712

View attachment 5005713
OMEBA BABYDICK

Posting little cartoons? Like the one your butt buddy posted above or more like the three you posted?

You are doing good, keep posting all the proof and links that prove us wrong. Where do you get all the info you post?

EXPLAIN SAPA

Signed, daisy

Posting little cartoons? Like the one your butt buddy posted above or more like the three you posted?

You are doing good, keep posting all the proof and links that prove us wrong. Where do you get all the info you post?
DAISYbooboo.jpg ... we post cartoons, right! we also post about 80-85% factual news sources, not that you morons ever read them. Trump tells you what to read. As far as WHERE we get our news & info, why not read the source name off the "sources" you idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back