Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bill makes the schools tell parents what they are doing with the parents *******, so the parents can decide what is best for their own children

you can read that into the intent, but that's your own reading

the legal language says that the state DOE can "revise" the curriculum at any age level that the state DOE, and only the state DOE, deems "appropriate"

anyone can say where they live online...It´s real...I´m typing this from Sri Lanka...it´s exciting... ;)

living in NYC isn't exactly rare, what with it being the most populated city in the US and all.

in fact, NYC alone has a larger population than 39 of the 50 states

NYC metro area has twice the population of Portugal

living in NYC isn't exactly rare, what with it being the most populated city in the US and all.

in fact, NYC alone has a larger population than 39 of the 50 states

NYC metro area has twice the population of Portugal
Portugal has a population just over 10 million...Perfect for me...Do not like crowded cities...My gal is from São Paulo 22 plus million...Fuck that...;)

Portugal has a population just over 10 million...Perfect for me...Do not like crowded cities...My gal is from São Paulo 22 plus million...Fuck that...;)
if you like it go for it

I grew up in fairly rural areas and it is a boring as ******* way to grow up. having the option to get a world-class meal or see a show or get a top-tier cocktail any time I feel like is a nice change from teen years spent drinking cheap beer in the woods with other miscreants, lol

if you like it go for it

I grew up in fairly rural areas and it is a boring as ******* way to grow up. having the option to get a world-class meal or see a show or get a top-tier cocktail any time I feel like is a nice change from teen years spent drinking cheap beer in the woods with other miscreants, lol
I have two homes here in Portugal...One outside the capital...and one in the north of the country...I grew up in Texas, so I know about rural...For me the strategy is my homes are within 30 minutes from those things you mentioned...However here in Portugal even in the village I live in up North...I want for nothing...heck I have places right outside my door from craft beer to gourmet dining...etc...fuck there´s even a classic theater that brings in World class productions...

I have two homes here in Portugal...One outside the capital...and one in the north of the country...I grew up in Texas, so I know about rural...For me the strategy is my homes are within 30 minutes from those things you mentioned...However here in Portugal even in the village I live in up North...I want for nothing...heck I have places right outside my door from craft beer to gourmet dining...etc...fuck there´s even a classic theater that brings in World class productions...

oh yeah definitely, rural in the US is quite different from rural in western europe

the US is massive and spread out and mostly full of empty poverty towns.

pretty different from a place full of centuries-old vineyards and whatnot

well unlike ridgley.....i grew up in the country....spent alot of years in the military and military cities.....just nothing there for me in those cities....one thing about the military you got to see alot of the world....to include NYC....not for me........matter of fact my last few years in the service we were sent to germany to play war games.....loved it there.....and thought about getting out there and staying....but just because the country is nice....doesn't mean you are suited for the rest....came home...found out I just couldn't handle being on the farm.....went to the city......eventually my job brought me to this hell hole.....but...have a couple acres....and back to loving the country....I enjoy sitting on my back porch shooting a deer if one comes by

BTW when the war between the parties start I can move to the front porch and have a field day

oh yeah definitely, rural in the US is quite different from rural in western europe

the US is massive and spread out and mostly full of empty poverty towns.

pretty different from a place full of centuries-old vineyards and whatnot
I moved from Austin to here...You are right about some towns full of poverty...However there a plenty thriving around the center part of the state...Bringing in all kinds of folks and businesses...Just depends where you are at in the good Ole U.S.A...I did not spend a lot of time in New York state...During my Navy days I was in Charleston S.C and Norfolk Virginia...I saw more poverty in S.C. towns then I did in Virginia...Portugal does have it´s share of villages that are hurting trust me...Mine however is really well off... ;)

I saw more poverty in S.C. towns then I did in Virginia...Portugal does have it´s share of villages that are hurting trust me...Mine however is really well off... ;)

SC has a lot of poverty definitely. If you want to see the real hardcore VA poverty you have to go up into the hills and away from the DC metro area

...... At this time the USA can be compared to a massive cruise liner in the middle of the ocean rapidly taking on water. The captain ( Biden) and the Crew ( the Democrat administration ) deny that there is any problem with the ship.
Half of the passengers on board ( Republicans and others) know the ship is sinking and have those among them that have the ability to fix the problem. The other half of the passengers are ( Democrats, leftist and progressives in name only ) a confused, diluted, rabble that are doing anything to prevent others from saving the vessel because they are stubbornly convinced that the Captain and Crew know what they are doing.
That's your prospective, its not everyone's prospective. My view is that, yes, the Democrats are in charge of the ship however there's a tremendous amount of sabotage & mutiny by Republicans going on. Republicans do nothing but make plans to make things get worse so that the mutiny is more easily accepted by the passengers. So they run around secretly punching more holes in the boat, tossing more wrenches into the cogs of the gears, and pouring salt water into the engine's fuel system, then smacking their hands clean and saying "We didn't do it" as they meet privately to plan more devastation to the ship to blame on the Democrats.

Thing is, when it comes to "fixing" anything, the Republicans NEVER have a plan that makes the ship run smoothly as long as Democrats control the ship. THEIR plan is simply to take control of the ship, period, and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish just that.
THAT's MY PROSPECTIVE and I do believe I'm a lot closer to being RIGHT than you.

If Republicans have a PLAN for the ship OTHER THAN taking over control of it, please specify what they ARE, as right now the Republican party doesn't even have an organized political platform to improve anything other than for their OWN selfishness. It's for sure they could give a rat's ass about the passengers on the ship, for THAT, they'll just point the finger at Democrats as they always DO. Even Mitch McConnell can't specifically explain what the Republican platform is. He says he'll wait to see how the elections turn out.

Last edited:
If Republicans have a PLAN for the ship OTHER THAN taking over control of it, please specify what they ARE, as right now the Republican party doesn't even have an organized political platform to improve anything other than their OWN selfishness. It's for sure they could give a rat's ass about the passengers on the ship, for THAT, they'll just point the finger at Democrats as they always DO. Even Mitch McConnell can't specifically explain what the Republican platform is.

mac you forgot about the whole new republican platform!

it's.....

um....

the border

yes, the... border.

they're going to fix it. it will be the best border anyone has ever seen

Then do as Trump would do .... "salt the fields" so you can "fill your freezer"

View attachment 4990291 ........... Like using dynamite to FISH. Fill your boat's live well in minutes, then ******* beer.

Naw...neighbor has timber behind him....and he set up a feeder......all summer long you see deer over there occasional....but deer season....not a one to be found.....i hate this state....but did luck out on this property...deadend.....6 of us all total...all got about the same land.....80 acres of pasture right behind me and the guy told me as long as he was alive there would never be a house there.......he does have livestock on occasion...but not all the time....I'm a mile from the highway....town 5 miles to my left....broken arrow about 8 miles to my right

tried to buy a nice place in table rock Mo......I thought perfect for deer and fish.....took a bath with some shady Missouri fucking contractor....cost me to sell the fucking place.....so guess i will just ride out my time here....like i said....love my place....just hate the state

you can read that into the intent, but that's your own reading

the legal language says that the state DOE can "revise" the curriculum at any age level that the state DOE, and only the state DOE, deems "appropriate"
Holy ******* dude, do you ever stop spinning

You can read it and spin it any way you want, but that doesn’t make it true.

Once again, because you are slow. It has always been that way in every state.The doe makes rules that schools have to follow.
Do you understand that? Are you capable?

The bill specifically states that it “ requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying students parents of specified information “
And if they don’t the parents can sue them

That is what’s changing in this bill.
I understand that you don’t like that you were misled againFE318E0A-2A6A-4EB8-8FEF-561F93DCB9BF.jpeg by your commie overlords but it is a fact

I think this is the fourth time today that you are proven wrong and you continue to lie about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back