Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he would be one of 12 votes.

no, that's not why. he was enthusiastic about joining the board, until he saw that it would limit his ability to talk about the company publicly

it's ironic, the whole thing is about him getting mad when the SEC or whoever tells him not to run out at the mouth. he must have been shocked, shocked, shocked to find out that being on the board puts an even bigger muzzle on him lol

no, that's not why. he was enthusiastic about joining the board, until he saw that it would limit his ability to talk about the company publicly

it's ironic, the whole thing is about him getting mad when the SEC or whoever tells him not to run out at the mouth. he must have been shocked, shocked, shocked to find out that being on the board puts an even bigger muzzle on him lol
Lol. That’s why he didn’t join it and instead destroyed it. I wonder how low the price will be when DWAC buys it

But, you just said that acting in the shareholders best interest is a myth

elon violated SEC disclosure rules and this person is claiming that's unfair trading (which it probably is and this will probably get settled in a class action)

it's really weird talking to you.

it's like trying to teach math to someone who thinks multiplication and addition are the same thing

I think he likes the attention.

I wish all of you had to see what social media content moderation is really like.

it would completely fuck up your worldview to see what truly "free speech" would be on places like that

they're probably afraid of him not having any strategy he's presented to anyone on what he actually wants to do with the thing, aside from charging money for blue checks and having a vague appeal to free speech
I agree it is part of it

you mean like America until a year and half ago. It was horrible. Lol

possibly or more likely they know his strategy, hence the panic

elon violated SEC disclosure rules and this person is claiming that's unfair trading (which it probably is and this will probably get settled in a class action)

it's really weird talking to you.

it's like trying to teach math to someone who thinks multiplication and addition are the same thing
if the person suing him is proven correct. Elon should have to pay

It can’t be that weird, I’m sure you are used to talking to people that prove you wrong constantly

then again maybe not, probably not many people disagree with you in your safe space

It can’t be that weird, I’m sure you are used to talking to people that prove you wrong constantly
oh yeah if you were doing that I wouldn't mind

but you're up in here like "8 x 7 = 13"
and I'm like "hey no it's 56, here's the evidence"
and you say "you moran nobody could be this dumb except on porpoise!"

then again maybe not, probably not many people disagree with you in your safe space
lol yeah I come here because I love safe spaces

Last edited:
It's not an argument, it's 100% true. Gfy, junior, you lost.
lost... what?

you can call him african-american if you want (hell, call everyone in america african-american since all of our ancestors are from africa). you'll just look like an asshole, and you won't make elon black

oh yeah if you were doing that I wouldn't mind

but you're up in here like "8 x 7 = 13"
and I'm like "hey no it's 56, here's the evidence"
and you say "you moran nobody could be this dumb except on porpoise!"

lol yeah I come here because I love safe spaces
Lol. wow

you up in here like ( I love when you try to talk like this, it is so fake) Lie, ignorance, make stuff up. You are upset you are starting to realize how much you have been fooled

you are in STUBBY territory now. I apologize that was harsh no one is in STUBBYS league
but you are very close. more indoctrinated than stupid like him though

you are good sheep, George and bill would be proud of you. Another one of their useless idiots

you are good sheep, George and bill would be proud of you. Another one of their useless idiots

I dunno man, my record is pretty good.

elon not buying twitter
companies legally obligated to maximize shareholder value is a myth
you lashing out at blkdlaur because I gave him a compliment
what the "don't say gay" bill actually says in the bill itself

anyone that actually wants to understand what the hell was happening with elon and twitter, this pretty much nails it

Sure Elon Musk Might Buy Twitter

matt levine is still the GOAT
Lol. No bias here.
Levine is a journalist for Bloomberg

this is a perfect example of your brainwashing. You actually think Bloomberg and Levine are non biased

Why are you so convinced Elon’s goal was to buy Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back