Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. No bias here.
Levine is a journalist for Bloomberg

this is a perfect example of your brainwashing. You actually think Bloomberg and Levine are non biased

Why are you so convinced Elon’s goal was to buy Twitter?

wait you don't know who matt levine is?

dude you're missing out. his column is legendarily good

I dunno man, my record is pretty good.

elon not buying twitter
companies legally obligated to maximize shareholder value is a myth
you lashing out at blkdlaur because I gave him a compliment
what the "don't say gay" bill actually says in the bill itself
I dunno man. Your record is *******.
still not true, probably will be. Looks like the damage has been done
may or may not be true
wtf are you talking about
complete lie and spin. Proved you wrong at least 3 times Just because you try to spin what something says doesn’t make it true

the ******* you posted says the schools have to follow the states guidelines for educators to report changes in curriculum to parents.
and at the beginning of every school year. That’s why you cut and pasted the parts that suit your commie agenda

They all do The real world is tough on these people

lol I thought it was pretty clear that the world just fucking loves me

went through college up to my phd with zero debt, all paid by scholarships and fellowships. making more money than anyone ever needs, living in the best city in the world

Every one of them are afraid to answer if they're in favor of Elon Musk owning Twitter... Can't say as I blame them, everyone who is afraid of answering that question is a bigoted racist.
This is the type of post discussed privately. Just because someone didn't answer doesn't make them afraid, and whether or not they're afraid doesn't identify whether or not they're racist. I thought better of you than THIS kind of gutter conversation, was I wrong?

MY answer.

From 1995-1998 I was internet addicted; it was during this time my wife died. With the help of dear, dear friends (some lifestyle people, some not) I finally weened myself off. Now, I have no need for social media-been there, done that, and got a T shirt.

I give less of a damn whether Elon Musk buys Twitter or not.

Does that make me a bigoted racist?

Lol. wow

you up in here like ( I love when you try to talk like this, it is so fake) Lie, ignorance, make stuff up. You are upset you are starting to realize how much you have been fooled

you are in STUBBY territory now. I apologize that was harsh no one is in STUBBYS league
but you are very close. more indoctrinated than stupid like him though

you are good sheep, George and bill would be proud of you. Another one of their useless idiots
zzzzxz22.jpg

I dunno man. Your record is *******.
still not true, probably will be. Looks like the damage has been done
may or may not be true
wtf are you talking about
complete lie and spin. Proved you wrong at least 3 times Just because you try to spin what something says doesn’t make it true

the ******* you posted says the schools have to follow the states guidelines for educators to report changes in curriculum to parents.
and at the beginning of every school year. That’s why you cut and pasted the parts that suit your commie agenda
you want to read what you just posted and then take another try at who is the fucking idiot!01d.jpg

the thing is, nobody knows.

this is the classic "small government" argument, and it's odd that conservatives are on the opposite side right now.

when DeSantis is governor, maybe the state DOE does exactly what you want and pushes the curriculum you like despite what liberal district school boards and parents want

but say the next governor is far more liberal -- now this new governor has massive control over what all public schools in florida can teach. maybe this governor decides that the Bible is not age appropriate for high school (because Song of Solomon is pretty spicy let's be honest).

why do you want that power at the state level?
I agree

But, technically the power was always with the states. School districts can make some of their own decisions but ultimately have to follow state guidelines in the end.

Not arguing, but isn’t that true. A district can’t just decide to say clothes are optional and that’s ok.
I know that is an extreme example but you guys know what I mean.
So in the end, in most situations the state calls the shots as far as what schools and districts are allowed to do

This bill makes the schools tell parents what they are doing with the parents *******, so the parents can decide what is best for their own children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back