Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY is it soooooooo HARD for the Dems in here to ACCEPT that MOST of America thinks Debacle Joe SUX at being president ?????!!
you should probably get used to every president having a negative approval rating for awhile

the country is super partisan. anyone with an R is going to be disliked by all the dems and independents, and anyone with the D is going to be dislikes by all the cons and independents

just how it goes now

I know no Dem will believe this but I was hoping Biden would be a good president - NOT fuck up the country - and - really try to unite us as he said he would.

Way I see it the country was completely polarized - now outta necessity people are shifting away from the Democrat Party - the left has gone too far - Biden who was supposed to be the candidate to unite us has pushed moderate Dems away - the same thing that happened to Carter when things got REAL bad are now turning people away from the left. The trends in the polls make perfect sense. Generally in times of war people tend to show more support for a president - not so in Biden’s case. If you look at what’s going on dispassionately you can see the trend away from Democrats in general all throughout the country. The election in Kenosha which is royal blue was a big tell.

It wasn’t until the couple went back to their hotel room that their ******* told them that the man who had harassed them had approached him beforehand in the bathroom — which was just below the parents’ seats on the double-decker train — telling him that his parents “stole” him.

“These people who are allegedly so concerned about pedophiles and rapists are following children to the restroom and talking to him out of earshot of their parents, telling them about sexual issues,” Pierce said. “It’s just frightening. It’s so hypocritical, and it makes me as a parent feel powerless.”

“Even here in our hotel room he won’t use the bathroom by himself right now,” Pierce added. “He’s so frightened of bathrooms because of what happened.”

fucking typical

Had some clown on this site send me a message not to post on his thread...Must be a demorat...I replied and told the person to fuck off...Somehow this individual forgot this was an open forum...Folks are free to post what they choose within the guidelines of this fine establishment BTW...Isn´t that what America´s all about Mr. Jefferson---;)👏🖕

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Had some clown on this site send me a message not to post on his thread...Must be a demorat...

I dunno man it's the cons that are the big snowflakes.

following 6-year-olds into bathrooms to traumatize them and push their views on sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back