Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your prospective, its not everyone's prospective. My view is that, yes, the Democrats are in charge of the ship however there's a tremendous amount of sabotage & mutiny by Republicans going on. Republicans do nothing but make plans to make things get worse so that the mutiny is more easily accepted by the passengers. So they run around secretly punching more holes in the boat, tossing more wrenches into the cogs of the gears, and pouring salt water into the engine's fuel system, then smacking their hands clean and saying "We didn't do it" as they meet privately to plan more devastation to the ship to blame on the Democrats.

Thing is, when it comes to "fixing" anything, the Republicans NEVER have a plan that makes the ship run smoothly as long as Democrats control the ship. THEIR plan is simply to take control of the ship, period, and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish just that.
THAT's MY PROSPECTIVE and I do believe I'm a lot closer to being RIGHT than you.

If Republicans have a PLAN for the ship OTHER THAN taking over control of it, please specify what they ARE, as right now the Republican party doesn't even have an organized political platform to improve anything other than for their OWN selfishness. It's for sure they could give a rat's ass about the passengers on the ship, for THAT, they'll just point the finger at Democrats as they always DO. Even Mitch McConnell can't specifically explain what the Republican platform is. He says he'll wait to see how the elections turn out.
OMEBA BABYDICK

list the examples of the sabotage and mutiny going on by republicans

Dems plans are working well. Lol. Idiot

Doing the opposite of the current commie regime, just like they did before the coup

EXPLAIN SAPA

What the fuck are you talking about?

right now what are you doing ? Sucking dick or thinking about it? Since you’re always doing one or the other
DAISYbooboo.jpg, again, just your usual, pointless "ramblings". You ask what am I talking about? LOL You really are STUPID aren't you?
Why do so many of your posts include "sucking dick" and "******* with your mom"? Was your childhood that bad? Were you ******* as a kid?
Maybe you had an abusive StepDad? Oh wait, you still ARE a little kid, aren't you? At least mentally.

No time for your pointless comments tonight, DAISYbooboo.jpg, so go fuck off someplace else. If I desire a comment from you, I'll toss some gif_CRAP.gif on the ground to attract you, ok?

Last edited:
Maybe there is hope for the youth of America...

At the same time, it's clear in other surveys that there has been a significant lessening of enthusiasm for Biden among younger Americans. A Quinnipiac poll released this week showed that just 21% of those aged 18 to 34 said they approved of the way the President was handling his job, while 58% disapproved.

Why do so many of your posts include "sucking dick" and "******* with your mom"? Was your childhood that bad? Were you ******* as a kid?
Maybe you had an abusive StepDad? Oh wait, you still ARE a little kid, aren't you? At least mentally.

No time for your pointless comments tonight,
DAISYbooboo.jpg
, so go fuck off someplace else. If I desire a comment from you, I'll toss some
gif_CRAP.gif
on the ground to attract you, ok?

Why do you have multiple postings of your tiny dick picture collection in the site's bisexual forums? Was your childhood that bad? Were you ******* as a kid? Maybe you had an abusive StepDad? Oh wait, you still ARE a little kid, aren't you? At least mentally.

Why don't you go hang out with your bisexual buddies in that part of the site and quit wasting our time with your repetitious diatribes? If we desire a comment from you, we'll toss a penis picture on the thread to attract you, ok?

At the same time, it's clear in other surveys that there has been a significant lessening of enthusiasm for Biden among younger Americans. A Quinnipiac poll released this week showed that just 21% of those aged 18 to 34 said they approved of the way the President was handling his job, while 58% disapproved.

I can’t understand how ANY American would like what Biden is doing to the good ole USA or still approve of how he is running things. I guess there’s just some Dems left that like DEBACLES.

I can't believe there are people here who think the Twitter board can stop Elon Musk... Hostile takeover soon to happen, they should have accepted his VERY generous offer! This is hilarious to watch!

I can't believe there are people here who think the Twitter board can stop Elon Musk... Hostile takeover soon to happen, they should have accepted his VERY generous offer! This is hilarious to watch!

I see where 80% of the country is against it.....but don't think they have any say in the matter

well, yeah. biden is pretty centrist, and young people are far more left-leaning

it's not really that funny, because elon already told this joke about taking TSLA private

he couldn't take his own company private and got fined by the SEC for his nonsense

I don't know why he's trying to tell the same joke again with twitter

I can’t understand how ANY American would like what Biden is doing to the good ole USA or still approve of how he is running things. I guess there’s just some Dems left that like DEBACLES.
your understanding of politics in general would baffle any baby

President Biden's first 100 days: What he's gotten done ...

So far, the Biden administration has sent out more than 160 million stimulus payments worth up to $1,400 per person, released more than $80 billion in …

Seven Achievements by Joe Biden in 2021 That No One Is ...

While many Americans remain pessimistic about the U.S. economy amid inflation that's hit a 40-year high, Biden's first year in office has seen considerable …

Why do you have multiple postings of your tiny dick picture collection in the site's bisexual forums? Was your childhood that bad? Were you ******* as a kid? Maybe you had an abusive StepDad? Oh wait, you still ARE a little kid, aren't you? At least mentally.

Why don't you go hang out with your bisexual buddies in that part of the site and quit wasting our time with your repetitious diatribes? If we desire a comment from you, we'll toss a penis picture on the thread to attract you, ok?
hh1.jpg

abbott and the cons are having real "Russian navy" energy

having to reverse a poorly thought-out border inspection when it immediately caused a food shortage.

this is absolutely classic con thinking. "every problem is simple and has a simple solution!"

Holy ******* dude, do you ever stop spinning

You can read it and spin it any way you want, but that doesn’t make it true.

Once again, because you are slow. It has always been that way in every state.The doe makes rules that schools have to follow.
Do you understand that? Are you capable?

The bill specifically states that it “ requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying students parents of specified information “
And if they don’t the parents can sue them

That is what’s changing in this bill.
I understand that you don’t like that you were misled againView attachment 4990307 by your commie overlords but it is a fact

I think this is the fourth time today that you are proven wrong and you continue to lie about it

hell you are not a clown........

not a clown...entire circus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back