Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the actual pdf. From 3/8. Democracy!

Your examples from a previous post of #2 and #3. Are specifically saying the state may change the guidelines that teachers have to follow.

#2- the board will review and update= we are going to see what creepy ******* you are doing and change it

#3- = we are changing your perverted guidelines, weirdos
Okay I admit that I am not the most educated person on this thread so I need to keep and express my opinion in simple terms and depend on common sense. I have followed and studied the back and forth debate on this issue between you and Ridgely. I see this portion of the bill: As not putting more burden on the parents to have the schools or the DOE tell them what the necessary, school counseling frameworks and standards; Are to be required of the parents, but the school system districts themselves. Taking power away from rebel districts in favor of parental rights and wishes.

Section 2. By June 30, 2023, the Department of Education shall review and update, as necessary, school counseling frameworks and standards; educator practices and professional conduct principles; and any other student services personnel guidelines, standards, or frameworks in accordance with the requirements of this act.

I see this portion of the bill: As not putting more burden on the parents to have the schools or the DOE tell them what the necessary, school counseling frameworks and standards; Are to be required of the parents, but the school system districts themselves. Taking power away from rebel districts in favor of parental rights and wishes.

the thing is, nobody knows.

this is the classic "small government" argument, and it's odd that conservatives are on the opposite side right now.

when DeSantis is governor, maybe the state DOE does exactly what you want and pushes the curriculum you like despite what liberal district school boards and parents want

but say the next governor is far more liberal -- now this new governor has massive control over what all public schools in florida can teach. maybe this governor decides that the Bible is not age appropriate for high school (because Song of Solomon is pretty spicy let's be honest).

why do you want that power at the state level?

If you don't support Musk buying Twitter, you're a bigoted racist, it's that simple.

Now this is an interesting statement in favor of a buy out by Musk.

AFjOr-K8_x96.jpg

jack
⚡️

@jack

Replying to
@SGBarbour
as a public company, twitter has always been "for sale." that's the real issue.

10:46 AM · Apr 15, 2022·Twitter Web App

If you don't support Musk buying Twitter, you're a bigoted racist, it's that simple.

uh, wow

is this the "elon is african-american lmao" argument? is that what you've been waiting for this entire time?

fucking lame. dude got his family money from a fucking emerald mine that ran during the apartheid era. FFS

Now this is an interesting statement in favor of a buy out by Musk.

AFjOr-K8_x96.jpg

jack
⚡️

@jack

Replying to
@SGBarbour
as a public company, twitter has always been "for sale." that's the real issue.

10:46 AM · Apr 15, 2022·Twitter Web App

jack is on the board. jack voted for poison pill, along with the rest of the board in a unanimous decision

try to think about what he means by "issue" here -- he's not in favor of elon's buy-out, because he literally just voted to block it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back