Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2- the board will review and update= we are going to see what creepy ******* you are doing and change it

#3- = we are changing your perverted guidelines, weirdos

nowhere in the bill does it contain the words "creepy *******" or "perverted guidelines"

in fact it's quite vague what revisions the dept of education will do!

as you might image, vague laws are super bad. they're great for making like rorshach tests for media clicks and eyeballs, but bad for legislation

but the point of the bill isn't to improve education, it's to raise desantis' national profile so that he has a better shot at his presidential run

it's the perverted con version of "virtue signaling"

i like the attempts to demonize twitter's board though

elon stans must be having huge doublethink problems, because jack's on the board and elon stans also like jack

he does crypto!

here's another fun question:

why would morgan stanley and vanguard vote for the poison pill to keep elon out?

is wall street a bunch of lib commies now?

yes

there will definitely be elon stans suing, but they will get dismissed immediately
You don't think he calculated this? Why don't you support his ownership? You asked how it would improve Twitter, how about making it a true free-speech platform? Wouldn't that be an improvement?

What's the board afraid of? Exposure.... That's what they fear.

You don't think he calculated this?
I think he likes the attention.

Why don't you support his ownership? You asked how it would improve Twitter, how about making it a true free-speech platform? Wouldn't that be an improvement?
I wish all of you had to see what social media content moderation is really like.

it would completely fuck up your worldview to see what truly "free speech" would be on places like that

What's the board afraid of? Exposure.... That's what they fear.

they're probably afraid of him not having any strategy he's presented to anyone on what he actually wants to do with the thing, aside from charging money for blue checks and having a vague appeal to free speech

I think he likes the attention.

I wish all of you had to see what social media content moderation is really like.

it would completely fuck up your worldview to see what truly "free speech" would be on places like that

they're probably afraid of him not having any strategy he's presented to anyone on what he actually wants to do with the thing, aside from charging money for blue checks and having a vague appeal to free speech
If you don't support Musk buying Twitter, you're a bigoted racist, it's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back