Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the solution to the problems of this world, not only America was so easy. At this time the USA can be compared to a massive cruise liner in the middle of the ocean rapidly taking on water. The Captain ( Biden) and the Crew ( the Democrat administration ) deny that there is any problem with the ship.
Half of the passengers on board ( Republicans and others) know the ship is sinking and have those among them that have the ability to fix the problem. The other half of the passengers are ( Democrats, leftist and progressives in name only ) a confused, diluted, rabble that are doing anything to prevent others from saving the vessel because they are stubbornly convinced that the Captain and Crew know what they are doing.
99 (39).jpg

This is all very simple, they will reject his offer, which is VERY generous, he will up his bid, when they reject that one, since the shareholders stand to make huge profits, the board members will then be the victims of massive lawsuits from the shareholders... Musk says he has a plan b, more than likely will be a hostile takeover...
I really don't see this happening.

but we'll see

Do you support him purchasing Twitter? Yes or no?
I really don't know. I'd have to understand the terms of the debt the company is taking on, how they plan to finance it, what elon's plans for content integrity are, what his plans for growth are, etc etc

selling blue checks isn't going to save twitter

They should be invisible to K thru 3 children - let’s stick with reading, writing and arithmetic for the wee ones.
didn't work for you......

do you really think that any baby that age is thinking anything other than enjoying life and relying on their parents for food and a nice secure home

the last thing they need is more republican legislation and the government controling their lives

normally the right wants nothing to do with a baby after it is born.....but this gives them something to do with out actually helping anyone

your point was trying to disparage President Trump.
you completely missed the post I was replying to, which was blkdlaur posting about langone not liking biden

I posted him also not liking trump after jan 6th to point out that even the captains of industry that cons like to worship aren't very consistent about being on board for whatever populist nonsense is going on in MAGA country

just like, try reading instead of immediately trying to score points.

it's better for discussion, and will embarrass you less

not one word you wrote is true

it says the exact opposite of what you are lying about

here is the bill. Please point out where it says states decide what ******* hear

3. Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.

not just up to 3rd grade

Section 2. By June 30, 2023, the Department of Education shall review and update, as necessary, school counseling frameworks and standards; educator practices and professional conduct principles; and any other student services personnel guidelines, standards, or frameworks in accordance with the requirements of this act.

Florida dept of education reviews and "updates" standards (as in fuck your district, we tell you what you can say)

why do you think that's the case?

why would not getting bought by elon cause twitter's board to be in peril?

don't forget that elon also doesn't have the cash on hand for this offer, so it would be a leveraged buy-out

ask Toys-R-Us how that goes
Why do you think it’s not the case? Is it because you are stupid? If that isn’t the reason, post your reasons

because the board is breaking their fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders

Lol. He had already discussed how he is paying for itD206DF39-5BF4-4264-8389-16C712C56659.jpegF30E02D0-9FB0-477F-9405-620A3C09C0D2.jpeg1E7EC37C-2358-4463-B61C-F4994F3C6CEE.jpeg

you completely missed the post I was replying to, which was blkdlaur posting about langone not liking biden

I posted him also not liking trump after jan 6th to point out that even the captains of industry that cons like to worship aren't very consistent about being on board for whatever populist nonsense is going on in MAGA country

just like, try reading instead of immediately trying to score points.

it's better for discussion, and will embarrass you less
Do I have to post the timeline of this discussion. You were responding to me

and I posted him not liking biden

just like, dude can you read? Man, you are wrong about everything
you really really suck at this

its better for discussion if you can get one thing right and stop lying

Why do you think it’s not the case? Is it because you are stupid? If that isn’t the reason, post your reasons
look at TWTR's stock price

if the deal was going through it would be going up

if you think the deal is going through buy all the TWTR you can on margin and get rich

because the board is breaking their fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders

Lol. He had already discussed how he is paying for itView attachment 4989177

uh, sure. I think twitter's board is probably better at handling the SEC than elon is.

if I were on the board I'd simply say that while elon's unsolicited offer is flattering, there isn't enough information on his vision for the company to ensure long-term shareholder value

not just up to 3rd grade

Florida dept of education reviews and "updates" standards (as in fuck your district, we tell you what you can say)
Where is this from? Why aren’t you posting the whole thing? Is it because you are cherry picking certain points?

I think it is. Lol

i posted the actual bill. What is this nonsense you are trying to,pass off

I’ll post it for a third time today. have mommy read it to you

9A8DF1C9-9801-456F-98CE-AADE8D13DCF5.png

look at TWTR's stock price

if the deal was going through it would be going up

if you think the deal is going through buy all the TWTR you can on margin and get rich

uh, sure. I think twitter's board is probably better at handling the SEC than elon is.

if I were on the board I'd simply say that while elon's unsolicited offer is flattering, there isn't enough information on his vision for the company to ensure long-term shareholder value
I might

lol would you? That’s cute. Go get em chsmp

Where is this from? Why aren’t you posting the whole thing? Is it because you are cherry picking certain points?

it's from the bill you knucklehead
i posted the actual bill. What is this nonsense you are trying to,pass off

you actually didn't.

a bill isn't a screenshot of 30 lines of text.

here let me help you

go to https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557

now scroll down and click on "bill text"

1650041439685.png
now click on H 1557 er which is the current text

1650041453122.png

and you get a pdf of the actual bill! democracy!

I’ll post it for a third time today. have mommy read it to you
lol this is so sad

coherent thoughts that are lies or delusional maybe

heres the timeline. You were responding to me. I don’t see blkd anywhere

click on the link you dumbass

I gave you the fucking link what else do you need?

Yesterday at 10:28 AM

do I have to screenshot this for you too? like what the hell

edit: you know what, sure, I will screenshot this for you since you are incapable not only of reading but on clicking a fucking link

1650041643111.png

it's from the bill you knucklehead

you actually didn't.

a bill isn't a screenshot of 30 lines of text.

here let me help you

go to https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557

now scroll down and click on "bill text"

View attachment 4989213
now click on H 1557 er which is the current text

View attachment 4989215

and you get a pdf of the actual bill! democracy!

lol this is so sad
here is the actual pdf. From 3/8. Democracy!

Your examples from a previous post of #2 and #3. Are specifically saying the state may change the guidelines that teachers have to follow.

#2- the board will review and update= we are going to see what creepy ******* you are doing and change it

#3- = we are changing your perverted guidelines, weirdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back