Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be invisible to K thru 3 children - let’s stick with reading, writing and arithmetic for the wee ones.

the bill makes it illegal to discuss any topic having to do with orientation or gender that the state deems "inappropriate" for all school years

and gender is not invisible to 7 year olds, I promise you

it more than likely will happen
why do you think that's the case?

but I hope the board rejects it, that will cause their own peril!

why would not getting bought by elon cause twitter's board to be in peril?

don't forget that elon also doesn't have the cash on hand for this offer, so it would be a leveraged buy-out

ask Toys-R-Us how that goes

why do you think that's the case?

why would not getting bought by elon cause twitter's board to be in peril?

don't forget that elon also doesn't have the cash on hand for this offer, so it would be a leveraged buy-out

ask Toys-R-Us how that goes
This is all very simple, they will reject his offer, which is VERY generous, he will up his bid, when they reject that one, since the shareholders stand to make huge profits, the board members will then be the victims of massive lawsuits from the shareholders... Musk says he has a plan b, more than likely will be a hostile takeover...

Do you support him purchasing Twitter? Yes or no?

Every one of them are afraid to answer if they're in favor of Elon Musk owning Twitter... Can't say as I blame them, everyone who is afraid of answering that question is a bigoted racist.
That is an interesting subject. I have a Twitter account but I don't tweet ever or even view Twitter often. I know that they report that Elon Musk is now the wealthiest man on earth but I have no opinion good or bad about the man. Both Twitter and Facebook are bias with their support toward the left, everyone knows that to be true. I am for free speech and if Musk can improve upon Twitter by eliminating unbalanced, bias censorship I would favor him owning it.

Ahhhh, had to happen, they suppress voting, gerrymander districts, commit voter fraud then blame others, so it only makes sense they make the rules to debates or refuse to "play". As long as the rules included "not lying on stage & making ******* up", and cutting off the sound of the mikes when the other candidate is presponding to a question. Bet Trump wouldn't accept those rules.

It has Trump's fingerprints all over it.

"Chicken, chicken, chicken" .... View attachment 4988001
Don't you see or even care about the way you demonstrate your closemindedness, hatred and total bias? The article you shared supports the RNC's position of a needed balanced format for future debates. Trumps fingerprints all over this proposal, I imagine they rightly are.

still illiterate

no, shockingly, my point was not that langone is a reliable source.

why not post another 30 images nobody is going to look at with circles all over them

View attachment 4988691
Yes you are

your point was trying to disparage President Trump. I’m just pointing your source talking about joe.
My point is if langone is a reliable source, he must be correct about joe
If you are saying langone is not a reliable source then why did you use him as one?

thank you for confirming (by whining like a little bitch, twice) that the memes are working.

that's really not a "yes" or "no" question

first because it's already not happening, second because anyone would need a lot more context on what specifically that meant and what elon wanted to do with the platform (besides disband the content moderation team and immediately get shut down for CP and hate speech probably)
Again complete delusional bullshit

why is Elon buying Twitter already not happening? Please explain in detail. Lol

you suck at this

the bill makes it illegal to discuss any topic having to do with orientation or gender that the state deems "inappropriate" for all school years

and gender is not invisible to 7 year olds, I promise you
You are trying this nonsense again? It says nothing like that, you lying piece of *******

here is the bill. Remember last time I embarrassed you with this?

You are wrong about everything

7255B863-091E-4A64-8E30-E51882B135F7.png

So let’s see what we can deduce 🤔

Dems DON’T like Freedom of Speech

Apparently DO like:

High Inflation

Out of control border - coddling illegals

Insane energy policy creating high energy
costs

Supply chain disruptions

Crime on the rise

Being routed from a country leaving billions of dollars of military equipment behind and arming our enemies

Our president having a family that apparently sells influence to our enemies.
c4.jpg

that was how it was before the bill. now regardless of what parents, school boards, or teachers want, the state decides what your ******* hear about gender in florida
not one word you wrote is true

it says the exact opposite of what you are lying about

here is the bill. Please point out where it says states decide what ******* hear

7A54F67C-1C35-4827-88A4-78871EFCD82A.pngYou are wrong about everything

207 days til they learn how done with Dems the American people have become.
I wish the solution to the problems of this world, not only America was so easy. At this time the USA can be compared to a massive cruise liner in the middle of the ocean rapidly taking on water. The Captain ( Biden) and the Crew ( the Democrat administration ) deny that there is any problem with the ship.
Half of the passengers on board ( Republicans and others) know the ship is sinking and have those among them that have the ability to fix the problem. The other half of the passengers are ( Democrats, leftist and progressives in name only ) a confused, diluted, rabble that are doing anything to prevent others from saving the vessel because they are stubbornly convinced that the Captain and Crew know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back