Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BITCHBOI

Is this a pic inside your bedroom or your moms
ohh, dodo23 - you are already a rockhead and tying yourself to "dumb as a stone", TardisConfused, isn't going to help you two swim across the puddle. "duh, noooo, webe RepTards tink tying to stones together is a wreally gud plan ... yup." Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• dodo23 has a plan.gif
    dodo23 has a plan.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
again.....you have such a short memory.........when the trump virus was spreading like crazy around the country......the right was in control............................now.....we all know where it came from and have found out as much as China id going to let us......the Dems are trying to stop it.....but the biggest obstacle the is the obstructionist party

You are a loon

lol, Ms. Tardo Taylor Greene "Imma report you to the Capitol Police ... whaaa, snifffle". I have offered you 3 opportunities to phone/facetime verify and/or meet in person and you have pissed you pants in front of everyone. This includes your "duh, no you dint ..." and I reposted the invites here for all to see. Even you know you are a whining pansy "freatened me wit violets ... errr, violence openly too. And that whack-a-mole picture makes me cwry ... is violence twooo". You are the worst kind of arrogant passive aggressive pansy, constantly insulting and pontificating - then whining like a baby when it gets thrown back you. Now get back to romancing those palms ... Dope. :devilish:

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

So let’s see what we can deduce 🤔

Dems DON’T like Freedom of Speech

Apparently DO like:

High Inflation

Out of control border - coddling illegals

Insane energy policy creating high energy
costs

Supply chain disruptions

Crime on the rise

Being routed from a country leaving billions of dollars of military equipment behind and arming our enemies

Our president having a family that apparently sells influence to our enemies.

Every one of them are afraid to answer if they're in favor of Elon Musk owning Twitter... Can't say as I blame them, everyone who is afraid of answering that question is a bigoted racist.

Ask yourself the question - why are Dems so seemingly terrified of Freedom of Speech - why are they so terrified of TRUTH.

The question itself provides the answer.

Hey Ridge here’s your boy Langone today. Lol

You used him as a source, so he is a reliable source, right?

still illiterate

no, shockingly, my point was not that langone is a reliable source.

why not post another 30 images nobody is going to look at with circles all over them

1650027308911.png

What the fuck are you complaining about? All I got is Lindsey Graham. We've fought over Obama, Trump, Biden with shout outs to Cuomo, Cruz, DeSantis, Sanders, two Clintons and all I got is fuckin'....hey wait a damn minute! Hey buttload, is your first name Lindsey?

I grew up in Columbia. I know exactly what you're talking about. SC politics is always wild

I remember I was out seeing a punk show in 2003 when the news dropped that Strom finally kicked it. little more energy than normal that night lol

A simple "yes" or "no" question for the liberals here:
Do you support Elon Musk's desire to buy Twitter? Remember, a simple "yes" or "no" is all that matters here.

that's really not a "yes" or "no" question

first because it's already not happening, second because anyone would need a lot more context on what specifically that meant and what elon wanted to do with the platform (besides disband the content moderation team and immediately get shut down for CP and hate speech probably)

that's really not a "yes" or "no" question

first because it's already not happening, second because anyone would need a lot more context on what specifically that meant and what elon wanted to do with the platform (besides disband the content moderation team and immediately get shut down for CP and hate speech probably)
It actually is just a "yes" or "no" question, and it more than likely will happen, but I hope the board rejects it, that will cause their own peril! So, yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back