Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You post a link you hack You never post anything backing anyone of your claims. Because they are bullshit.

that's bullshit and you know it
why are you saying “you” he didn’t hide it from me ridge, he hid to make money for big pharma and your overlords. Just like he did with the hiv ******* In the 80’s. get a fucking clue

how. you think BioNTech was paying Fauci? while Fauci was in Trump's cabinet?

I mean it would be on-brand for Trump to hire someone on the take, but Fauci was not on the take, there's never been any evidence of that, and it makes no fucking sense.

none of this ******* makes any fucking sense. it's only good for smug-looking *******-tier memes

he is specifically quoted in that interview

again just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it not true

he's a black nationalist

fucking watch his youtube channel if you don't believe me

jojo do you make more money at your "business" when you control what your customers are allowed to say to each other?

no?

that would make you lose money, in fact?

correct. so why in the fuck do you think tech companies want to censor you or get in the middle of culture slap-fights?
Because they are in the middle of doing it right now.

Are you serious? WTF are you talking about. You really need help if you think Twitter isn’t censoring conservatives or hindering freedom of speech.
They censor people who try to post different opinions and info about politics, covid, war

You are stupid and very bad at this

that's bullshit and you know it

how. you think BioNTech was paying Fauci? while Fauci was in Trump's cabinet?

I mean it would be on-brand for Trump to hire someone on the take, but Fauci was not on the take, there's never been any evidence of that, and it makes no fucking sense.

none of this ******* makes any fucking sense. it's only good for smug-looking *******-tier memes

he's a black nationalist

fucking watch his youtube channel if you don't believe me
TDS indoctrinated silliness

Are you saying fauci is a black nationalist

TDS indoctrinated silliness

Are you saying fauci is a black nationalist

are you illiterate?

you are, aren't you. that's the only explanation for why you prefer pictures to words, and why you fall for every brain-dead conspiracy theory you come across. you were the 9-11 truther, right? jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

no, I did not say fauci was a black nationalist. now who in the news, who we were talking about, is a black nationalist? hmmmm

they put labels on posts that would get people killed from covid misinformation

it's not exactly the Iron Curtain

get over yourself you snowflake.

nobody is out to get you because nobody gives a ******* about you
Who decides what Covid information is misinformation? Answer the question, don’t duck it like you always do.

no one said it was the iron curtain

stop projecting, little bitch

ahhhh, you hurt my feelwings

Who decides what Covid information is misinformation? Answer the question, don’t duck it like you always do.

the world health organization

you know, the people who we pay to research public health and give advice

the thing about science is that you can test it. "feels over reals" doesn't really apply to a global pandemic
stop projecting, little bitch

me projecting? you cons claim that everyone in the world is out to get you

it's narcissistic. get over yourself, christ. you're not special. you don't have any special knowledge, your brain doesn't work all that great, and nobody at twitter knows who you are or cares

are you illiterate?

you are, aren't you. that's the only explanation for why you prefer pictures to words, and why you fall for every brain-dead conspiracy theory you come across. you were the 9-11 truther, right? jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

no, I did not say fauci was a black nationalist. now who in the news, who we were talking about, is a black nationalist? hmmmm
Are you illiterate?

you are, aren’t you? What is your explanation for being wrong about everything?

we were talking about fauci

here is a timeline to help your little sheep brain

i posted this
0A78E56F-5400-4B6C-9E03-4AFDF225B9BE.jpegC838643D-2641-4928-A70A-E4BD749D1E74.jpeg

FEC2D5EF-6648-42CB-B982-B24F2D017201.jpeg

E64D2EA4-ED7F-434B-91B9-54F74A505986.jpeg

you are wrong about everything

the world health organization

you know, the people who we pay to research public health and give advice

the thing about science is that you can test it. "feels over reals" doesn't really apply to a global pandemic

me projecting? you cons claim that everyone in the world is out to get you

it's narcissistic. get over yourself, christ. you're not special. you don't have any special knowledge, your brain doesn't work all that great, and nobody at twitter knows who you are or cares
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEY Dems who ya think is paying for the smart phones Debacle Joe is passing out for free to the illegals flooding our border ????!!

Ya think us ?

The citizens of the good ole USA

I’m thinking most Americans that are law abiding citizens have to pay for their OWN cell phones - don’t think most citizens are gonna like it when they realize Debacle Joe is rewarding the illegals with phones for BREAKING our laws and at OUR expense 🤨

oh ******* I just looked and NY Post and Fox News are both fawning after Eric Adams. *******

blkdlaur and the cons here are about to get a new favorite dem politician and it's my shitty mayor
What the fuck are you complaining about? All I got is Lindsey Graham. We've fought over Obama, Trump, Biden with shout outs to Cuomo, Cruz, DeSantis, Sanders, two Clintons and all I got is fuckin'....hey wait a damn minute! Hey buttload, is your first name Lindsey?

Well, I haven't threatened to knock anyone's teeth out in Shelbyville, Kentucky, or threatened to beat someone for not wearing a placebo rag (mask), or talked the ignorance that you do... But yeah, I "talk *******"...

You're not smart enough to be in this conversation, you're no different than the rest of the empty-threat crowd, you talk your ******* behind the safety of your screen, but just like them, you would cower away in person...

GFY! 🖕
Why are you ALWAYS the one regurgitating Shelbyville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back