TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

the TRMP VIRUS killed alot of people....................may not have been so many if trump and the virus were not working together......trump tried to hoodwink the country while it was making the rounds

A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus - Vox

WebFebruary 23: Trump again claims that the coronavirus is “under control” in an impromptu South Lawn press conference with Marine One waiting to depart to Andrews Air ******* …

Trump’s 100 Days of Deadly Coronavirus Denial – mom Jones

WebOn January 22, two days after the first case of COVID-19 in the United States was confirmed, President Donald Trump was asked if his administration was worried about an impending …

Trump’s Covid legacy: 402,269 Americans dead after …

WebJan 21, 2021 · Donald Trump has officially closed out his term as president at a time when the coronavirus death toll has surpassed 400,000 Americans dead – despite the president initially claiming the...

and then naturally he couldn't have done it all alone.......he had the right working with him......

Republicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as Cases …

WebAs of mid-September, 90 percent of adult Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 58 percent of adult Republicans. Yet Mr. McCarthy, the House Republican leader, pressed …

and it is only fair.......

Covid death rates higher among Republicans than Democrats, …

WebOct 06, 2022 · Covid deaths are unevenly distributed among Republicans and Democrats. Average excess death rates in Florida and Ohio were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats from March 2020 to...

“Trump virus” - complete vindication for the accusation of suffering from TDS.

take the time to research just half the ******* this crook has done......the hate and bias he has pushed.....the corruption involved in.......his ties to communist countries....hard pressed to find anything good about him other than he is a snakeoil sales man.....and if you can not see that....then you are one of his devoted fools

Says the man with terminal TDS and a huge case o :cold: :cold:

As always, insults comes quick ! How very strange ! I never insulted anyone when I tried to post something on this thread. But I ve been insulted almost each time ... Really hard to believe !!

It’s the nature of the left to insult - attack - and deflect - if you read through this thread at any point it becomes obvious.

Um you mention one truth … funny when trumptards want to talk about the truth.
You have no ground to stand on champ when it comes to the truth .

Have ALL the ground to stand on - perception is reality - my perception is you and yours are mostly fulla shite 😉

Trump’s Republican Critics Lash Out On Morning Shows — With Calls For Criminal Charges And Alternative Candidates For 2024​

Two outspoken Republican Trump critics had harsh words Sunday for the former president as he makes his second bid for the White House, with Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson saying the January 6 riot "disqualifies" Trump from running again while outgoing Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) said it's imperative Trump face criminal charges.

Back