Do other husbands service bulls when wife is not available?

All cucks are different . I am not gay or Bi . I am also pussy free and largely male masterbation free . If he said yes I would do as told .. He plays bareback with my Lady so I would have to take his load . It was actually a relief , My head spins when I imagine the reality . Then there is what if it were a regular thing ? Would I grow to like it . I might ? I wrestle with craving my Ladies control and afraid to become gay or Bi .
There is no "becoming" gay or bi. You either are or you aren't and if you are a "straight" guy that enjoys sucking dick, I have some news for you... It was always in you, you just hadn't experienced it yet or enough to realize what you are.

Because most black men aren’t into this
"Most" black men that you've met. It really depends where in the Country you are and there are TONS that are into it in many big cities, especially the coasts, just most of them won't admit it in public. That's where the term "Down Low" come's from in this case. Not saying you are wrong though, just saying it depends on where you are at.

We don't participate in this side of the lifestyle. My wife plays with her Bull, this adds to my relationship with my wife.
Yes, sometimes it is difficult scheduling a playdate between my wife & her Bull. But I'm never a back-up.

My wife's bull texted today saying he was coming over for me to service him since she is out of town. I have never sucked cock without her as part of it but said ok. I called her and told her what he was asking of me and she said to make sure I keep him happy while she is gone. Mark texted me and told me to have a pair of her panties on and be on my knees when he arrived. I was ready when he walked in and serviced him. He said I did a great job but he wasn't done. He told me to get on all fours as he got behind me. I told him I would rather suck him off again. He said didn't your wife tell you to keep me happy while she is away? So I got on all fours as he pulled my/her panties down and took my ass.
As he was leaving, he said he is bringing some of his friends for me tomorrow that he lets use my wife when she is at her place. I did not know this. He could tell and said you can meet them tomorrow.
Do other husbands substitute for their wives when they are not around
Hello yes, I replace my wife every Wednesday morning with my mouth.
I always have pretty outfits and he loves it, it lasts a long time and it hurts but he is always happy and always tells me nice things. I must say that he often stays with us to watch, this little show makes my wife laugh a lot!!

Bonjour oui, je remplace mon épouse chaque mercredi matin avec ma bouche. J'ai toujours de jolies tenues et il adore ça, cela dure longtemps et ça fait mal mais il est toujours content et me dit toujours des gentillesses. Je dois bien dire qu'il lui arrive souvent de rester avec nous pour regarder, ce petit spectacle fait beaucoup rire mon épouse!!

My wife's bull texted today saying he was coming over for me to service him since she is out of town. I have never sucked cock without her as part of it but said ok. I called her and told her what he was asking of me and she said to make sure I keep him happy while she is gone. Mark texted me and told me to have a pair of her panties on and be on my knees when he arrived. I was ready when he walked in and serviced him. He said I did a great job but he wasn't done. He told me to get on all fours as he got behind me. I told him I would rather suck him off again. He said didn't your wife tell you to keep me happy while she is away? So I got on all fours as he pulled my/her panties down and took my ass.
As he was leaving, he said he is bringing some of his friends for me tomorrow that he lets use my wife when she is at her place. I did not know this. He could tell and said you can meet them tomorrow.
Do other husbands substitute for their wives when they are not around?
Only in online fantasies............seriously guys. J (the wife)

"Most" black men that you've met. It really depends where in the Country you are and there are TONS that are into it in many big cities, especially the coasts, just most of them won't admit it in public. That's where the term "Down Low" come's from in this case. Not saying you are wrong though, just saying it depends on where you are at.
I agree. the wife and I have been swingers from the start and went black several years ago. she has the QOS and I have the JOS line off accessories now and can flash them when ever we want and have no problem hooking up. She has hooked up getting gas, groceries and the gym and wasn't even looking. gym has been good for me too. lol

There is no "becoming" gay or bi. You either are or you aren't and if you are a "straight" guy that enjoys sucking dick, I have some news for you... It was always in you, you just hadn't experienced it yet or enough to realize what you are.
You are such a voice of reason here, I love you.
As to the person you were responding to. (YOUR BI DUDE EMBRACE IT). I struggled with this in my early years. I would fight it and say I'm not, then find my self looking at men primarily black men and start fantasizing then feel guilty. The wife encouraged me to explore that side of myself more and come out shortly after we met. Since then I have never looked back or been more happy. I was surprised by how many of my long time friends whom I would have never expected confided in me about there desires.

Back