TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

when I created this thread I believed what I said and really mostly created it out of necessity.
First statement from you I can believe, blkdlaur ... that you "believed what you said and really mostly created it out of necessity" ... problem is, you've still been WRONG 95% of the time. And the problem with that, if you go BACK and read, is we TOLD YOU SO!

damn....you look at the bottom of your post and it is a who's who of village idiots......maybe took time out from a circle jerk?

Reactions:mepawg76, hoping hubby and TnC93

New Year Classic Reaction GIF

Damn tnc still left out? lmfao ...wow I just noticed...no circles jerk for LT. DAN 😄😉

First statement from you I can believe, blkdlaur ... that you "believed what you said and really mostly created it out of necessity" ... problem is, you've still been WRONG 95% of the time. And the problem with that, if you go BACK and read, is we TOLD YOU SO!

Yeah and Trump is in prison like ya told us he would be for the last half of a decade 😝

Damn...the thread sailed on calmer waters for a couple of days...then sprung another asshole.

Yes, I noticed that same thing also! What I do not understand is how most of these white folks are couples on here looking for Black men and then disrespect an American who is Black! Now, if I was to call the couple a Racist, then I would get the response back, "Well how can they be a Racist when they are on this website?" It's the same reverse psychology BS that most of them play! Quite frankly, to be honest, the ones that liked "mepawg"'s post, I wonder to myself would they react the same way if that same American was White? I want an honest answer from them too, which I know I will not get! For them, they would rather LIE than tell the truth!!

It's s.h.i.t. like that is one of the main reasons why I don't come on this thread often! It's the same s.h.i.t. 24/7 on this site! Main reason why I prefer to stick with strictly Black people because it's
NO BULLS.H.I.T. going on!!

does this mean you are back into the fray?......welcome!
I appreciate the question and I was going to take some time and ponder my decision! Sometimes, I like to sit the "cut" and just read what is said on the thread often, but mostly I can't because I get very busy! With the New Year being here now and the fact that I have more people in my home state that need my assistance plus with what is going on this website and often inside this thread, this may just be my LAST POST on here though I will glance over at my other favorite threads on here! Thanks for being the levelheaded one on this thread and @ed4mwf, @SCBlknNsty, and @Satanic_cap! I appreciate @C&J Morton's posts, which can be hilarious!!

Another side to Donald Trump, the GREAT NEGOTIATOR ... and to think Trump wanted to run the United States of America. Wow .... how totally lucky we were.

New York Times reporter David Fahrenthold has spent the better part of the past six years following the financial life of former President Donald Trump, particularly when it comes to his business. Trump has claimed for decades that he's a billionaire.​

What is very clear by the Ways and Means Committee is that the IRS did not do the audits. They were under the leadership of Steve Mnuchin at the time. There was also a man overseeing the IRS that wasn't the kind of person to stand up to Donald Trump. It was the information gleaned from the tax records that Fahrenthold was able to answer some of the longstanding questions about Trump's profits and losses.​

"I would put what I learned into big categories. First was as you alluded to: how much of Trump's money, taxes, accounts, were in foreign countries?" he asked. "Including countries like China, where Trump had no discernible to the outside eye — no discernible business connections. He didn't have property in China. He had no discernable business in China for several years. Still, he had an account there. I was surprised he paid more taxes in foreign countries in this country in several years. That was one thing."​
"The other thing was we spend all this time trying to figure out what's happening with Trump's golf courses," Fahrenthold continued. "With his hotels. Is he using the presidency to profit in those places? The one good year that Trump had was not due to Donald Trump at all, but it was due to Fred Trump, his now long-deceased F.ather. In 2018, Trump sold the last pieces of his *******'s New York real estate empire. And got a big capital gain. It's really the only good year he had, and it came from his *******. Not for himself."
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

opinion:

words_TaxEvasion.jpg and crippling the IRS, Trump became too complicated and time-consuming to audit and it worked well for Trump. The IRS was so understaffed that it was more inclined to dodge auditing the wealthy "non" taxpayers and spending years in courts, and instead to go after the "low hanging fruits" of the middle class. That's the way our court systems seem to work in everything ... those who can afford the expensive lawyers "skate by" while the poor & middle class pick up their tabs.

Last edited:
Another side to Donald Trump, the GREAT NEGOTIATOR ... and to think Trump wanted to run the United States of America. Wow .... how totally lucky we were.

New York Times reporter David Fahrenthold has spent the better part of the past six years following the financial life of former President Donald Trump, particularly when it comes to his business. Trump has claimed for decades that he's a billionaire.​

What is very clear by the Ways and Means Committee is that the IRS did not do the audits. They were under the leadership of Steve Mnuchin at the time. There was also a man overseeing the IRS that wasn't the kind of person to stand up to Donald Trump. It was the information gleaned from the tax records that Fahrenthold was able to answer some of the longstanding questions about Trump's profits and losses.​

"I would put what I learned into big categories. First was as you alluded to: how much of Trump's money, taxes, accounts, were in foreign countries?" he asked. "Including countries like China, where Trump had no discernible to the outside eye — no discernible business connections. He didn't have property in China. He had no discernable business in China for several years. Still, he had an account there. I was surprised he paid more taxes in foreign countries in this country in several years. That was one thing."​
"The other thing was we spend all this time trying to figure out what's happening with Trump's golf courses," Fahrenthold continued. "With his hotels. Is he using the presidency to profit in those places? The one good year that Trump had was not due to Donald Trump at all, but it was due to Fred Trump, his now long-deceased F.ather. In 2018, Trump sold the last pieces of his *******'s New York real estate empire. And got a big capital gain. It's really the only good year he had, and it came from his *******. Not for himself."
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

opinion:

View attachment 5737671 and crippling the IRS, Trump became too complicated and time-consuming to audit and it worked well for Trump. The IRS was so understaffed that it was more inclined to dodge auditing the wealthy "non" taxpayers and spending years in courts, and instead to go after the "low hanging fruits" of the middle class. That's the way our court systems seem to work in everything ... those who can afford the expensive lawyers "skate by" while the poor & middle class pick up their tabs.
Like most things trump is and has been involved in - scam, exploitation, illegal

Yes, I noticed that same thing also! What I do not understand is how most of these white folks are couples on here looking for Black men and then disrespect an American who is Black! Now, if I was to call the couple a Racist, then I would get the response back, "Well how can they be a Racist when they are on this website?" It's the same reverse psychology BS that most of them play! Quite frankly, to be honest, the ones that liked "mepawg"'s post, I wonder to myself would they react the same way if that same American was White? I want an honest answer from them too, which I know I will not get! For them, they would rather LIE than tell the truth!!

It's s.h.i.t. like that is one of the main reasons why I don't come on this thread often! It's the same s.h.i.t. 24/7 on this site! Main reason why I prefer to stick with strictly Black people because it's
NO BULLS.H.I.T. going on!!
kind of like.....I'm a trump supporter....but I'm not a racist..........there is even a thread on this site for that.....figure that one out

G'moaning everyone and it's time again for "RepTards in the News!". In the category of "We simply can't make this shyt up." New York RepTard elect, George Santos, continues to gush lies about ... well, absolutely everything. Today's set of lies include check fraud and lying about a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old boy ... by 11 days. Now a few interesting and fun facts have bobbed to the surface ...

* Santos has been dubbed the "Most Republican" in all of Politics ... lol.
* Senior Republican leaders are sitting on their hands with mouth closed, because they will take any imbecile to hold a seat.
* The Ethics Committee is set to investigate and likely nullify his seat, giving it to his Democratic challenger, Robert Zimmermanin.
* This leaves the extremely divided RepTard party with only a 9-seat lead and only 5 seats needed to have Bills/Laws fall Democrats' way ... uh ohhhh.

Lol, ole' Reptards will always be RepTards ... it's the disease that keeps on giving. Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Santos.jpg
    RepTard Santos.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back