TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Eat shite - you know - NOTHING

I was tripled vaccinated and wore your stupid do nothing masks - none of it did ANYFUCKINTHING - didn’t infect anyone - stayed home when I felt it come on - still saying I had WORSE bouts with the FLU!!!!!!

ALL you lefties do is act like ya know WTF but you know SHITE - virtue signal ALL over the place though !!!! Lame sumbitch

Mmmm some one needs an attitude check.......and might try keeping those stories straight

2c.jpg

You are demonstrating exactly what I and the left claim
You take your situation , extrapolate it and claim everyone should be like you.
you ignore the science , the research and the experts to listen to an orange loser and when it contradicts your stupid assessment- everyone is corrupt - the science, the fbi, the media, judges, even republicans who are trying to sound the alarm,
That’s why no sane person takes you lot seriously and why you are the minority

You lefties are exasperating - try to understand what I am saying - I know it’s hard you sooooooooo want to twist what I say. I’m over 70 years old - I did everything the government told us to do - 3 vaccinations - wore a stupid mask and still got Covid twice. As soon as I felt sick I stayed home - didn’t infect anyone. In the course of my life have had the flu many times - I am in a position to compare Covid to the Flu as I have experienced both - for me - on many occasions the Flu was significantly worse - now you can try to twist that to your ignorant ends - tell me how bad I am and insult me - ya got a big mouth like most lefties - too bad ya don’t have big ears so ya can hear what’s being said.

I was triple vaccinated and wore your stupid do nothing masks - none of it did ANYFUCKINTHING - didn’t infect anyone - stayed home when I felt it come on - still saying I had WORSE bouts with the FLU!!!!!!

ALL you lefties do is act like ya know WTF but you know SHITE - virtue signal ALL over the place though!!!! Lame sumbitch
Lol ... no buttdlurp, you are another RepTard flake ... "duh, Immma inoculated, injected, got da shot or sumtin, maskies are for sheep, Imma did dat ivermectin, not as bad as do fluuu, didn't give it to no ones". Now dopey, let's say that hypothetically you did get the vaccines, your immunity was significantly stronger allowing you only to experienced mild symptoms. You know what your asinine response is "duh, dat damn Fauci helped saved me, my family and 20M peoples ... but, he's a war criminal ... Imma knows it.".

What an absolute goof. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp got Ivermectin.gif
    buttdlurp got Ivermectin.gif
    860.6 KB · Views: 0

I was triple vaccinated and wore your stupid do nothing masks - none of it did ANYFUCKINTHING - didn’t infect anyone - stayed home when I felt it come on - still saying I had WORSE bouts with the FLU!!!!!!

ALL you lefties do is act like ya know WTF but you know SHITE - virtue signal ALL over the place though!!!! Lame sumbitch
Damn soo we blaming personal health on the government now huh ? Lol I mean of course the flu was worse for you ..no mask the vaccine and not giving a shitte about what people was warning you about .everybody knew the this flu season would be worse for the un vaxx ....tf ...I mean it was free ..how is the political that you was simple to lazy to go get it ...I have had covid and the flu ..and guess what ? My thing is yall right wing nut say they did the science but have came up with a prevention plan with all the research yall came up with lmfao...p.s stay out of public place I quite sure nobody regardless of political beliefs wants to caught what you.. got

You lefties are exasperating - try to understand what I am saying - I know it’s hard you sooooooooo want to twist what I say. I’m over 70 years old - I did everything the government told us to do - 3 vaccinations - wore a stupid mask and still got Covid twice. As soon as I felt sick I stayed home - didn’t infect anyone. In the course of my life have had the flu many times - I am in a position to compare Covid to the Flu as I have experienced both - for me - on many occasions the Flu was significantly worse - now you can try to twist that to your ignorant ends - tell me how bad I am and insult me - ya got a big mouth like most lefties - too bad ya don’t have big ears so ya can hear what’s being said.
Same. I did everything and got Covid.
Washed hands , stayed at home unless food shopping, vaccinated, wore a mask .
the difference between you and I is
1. I am not debating the science because I trust it and the only thing that supersedes science , more discoveries about the science
2. I got covid and am still alive - compared to how many people
3. Also when trump idiots claimed they wanted to keep moving around because’fk the sick and old!’ Only their rights matter . Just because you did wash your hands and did everything doesn’t mean you don’t get covid .
4. you are still alive . Your experience is not the same as others

Same. I did everything and got Covid.
Washed hands , stayed at home unless food shopping, vaccinated, wore a mask .
the difference between you and I is
1. I am not debating the science because I trust it and the only thing that supersedes science , more discoveries about the science
2. I got covid and am still alive - compared to how many people
3. Also when trump idiots claimed they wanted to keep moving around because’fk the sick and old!’ Only their rights matter . Just because you did wash your hands and did everything doesn’t mean you don’t get covid .
4. you are still alive . Your experience is not the same as others

the TRMP VIRUS killed alot of people....................may not have been so many if trump and the virus were not working together......trump tried to hoodwink the country while it was making the rounds

A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus - Vox

WebFebruary 23: Trump again claims that the coronavirus is “under control” in an impromptu South Lawn press conference with Marine One waiting to depart to Andrews Air ******* …

Trump’s 100 Days of Deadly Coronavirus Denial – mom Jones

WebOn January 22, two days after the first case of COVID-19 in the United States was confirmed, President Donald Trump was asked if his administration was worried about an impending …

Trump’s Covid legacy: 402,269 Americans dead after …

WebJan 21, 2021 · Donald Trump has officially closed out his term as president at a time when the coronavirus death toll has surpassed 400,000 Americans dead – despite the president initially claiming the...

and then naturally he couldn't have done it all alone.......he had the right working with him......

Republicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as Cases …

WebAs of mid-September, 90 percent of adult Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 58 percent of adult Republicans. Yet Mr. McCarthy, the House Republican leader, pressed …

and it is only fair.......

Covid death rates higher among Republicans than Democrats, …

WebOct 06, 2022 · Covid deaths are unevenly distributed among Republicans and Democrats. Average excess death rates in Florida and Ohio were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats from March 2020 to...

Says the guy who got conned by a guy who he knows lied and cheated on all three wives was telling him the truth.
Stolen election?🤣🤡
Always surprised to see so much hate against Donal Trump; and ; which is worse; against those who support him ( meaning not far from Half the USA voters )
I m not american, but I do not think this predident, although he s rude and unplesant; has been that bad for the country !

Always surprised to see so much hate against Donal Trump; and ; which is worse; against those who support him ( meaning not far from Half the USA voters )
I m not american, but I do not think this predident, although he s rude and unplesant; has been that bad for the country !
take the time to research just half the ******* this crook has done......the hate and bias he has pushed.....the corruption involved in.......his ties to communist countries....hard pressed to find anything good about him other than he is a snakeoil sales man.....and if you can not see that....then you are one of his devoted fools

take the time to research just half the ******* this crook has done......the hate and bias he has pushed.....the corruption involved in.......his ties to communist countries....hard pressed to find anything good about him other than he is a snakeoil sales man.....and if you can not see that....then you are one of his devoted fools
As always, insults comes quick ! How very strange ! I never insulted anyone when I tried to post something on this thread. But I ve been insulted almost each time ... Really hard to believe !!

As always, insults comes quick ! How very strange ! I never insulted anyone when I tried to post something on this thread. But I ve been insulted almost each time ... Really hard to believe !!
Sadly not hard to believe. It has become the standard operating practice among a subset of the liberal posters. I've put several of them on ignore so I don't waste a second seeing their posts.

well.....they are earned!.......and like the old saying goes....if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.....

and if you think being called a fool is an insult.....hang around some more it gets better

but it is always strange when someone from another country tries sticking their nose into american politics and get it smacked.....they just can't understand.....but i notice you are so proud of whatever country you are from.....you keep it hidden.....strange sense of pride

Back