TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

O and when I said it - I thought Trump was back - now - don’t know where the f he be - know this - he taint in prison or jail - like all ya Dems want him to be

GOOD enough for me 😝

It has been some time since I have responded though that was when the thread got to 1100 posts, if I recall that correctly! Along with starting my post, I would like to thank @subhub174014 for the welcome back and @blkdlaur (which I was surprised by the welcome gesture and appreciate)! I wanted to state this though before the New Year arrives which is to graciously thank my young people for coming out to vote! Young people, especially young women, were the individuals that stopped the so-called "red wave" from coming! The three things that motivated young people to come in droves were 1) abortion rights 2) climate change and 3) gun violence! The two generations that helped tremendously along with myself were the Millennials and Gen Z voters! Now, being that I am an Independent, my preference is the party that does those three things which are 1) protecting women's rights, which is abortion 2) Climate change which is very important along with 3) Gun violence! So, of course, young voters will prefer the Democratic Party because they flow more to our preferences! Plus, my young people were instrumental in getting Raphael Warnock re-elected in my home state, which I am very excited about! It was a very fun night, in my home city, when that happened! I especially have a news article that shows the importance of how young voters affected the election, which put a big smile on my face!!

Oh yes, before I depart because I am helping the Fulton County district attorney in an importance case, I would like to state that my home state is actually a Purple state! And, I know so many people on the outside looking in still feel that my home state is Red fail to really know what is going on in my home state especially the media! Now, the Republicans did win the Governor's race as well as the LG, Secretary of State, and the Attorney General races, but, not very many realize how quickly the demographics are changing though! When you have two Republican counties in my home state that voted Republican years ago that ARE NOW voting Democratic, that is huge! Of course, there are some big Republican counties in my home state but there is only two and then you have the rural counties! But, here is the key though, my home state has numerous counties that are Democratic and each county is huge especially the biggest county in the entire city of Atlanta, which is predominantly Black, which is Fulton County where Fani Willis resides! It is truly a blessing to work on her team! And, I also have to thank Stacy Abrams for constructing an effective ground team that will be here, in my home state, for years to come, and also the groups New Project Georgia and Black Voters Matter branch in my home state! Well, my departing time is here, so have to concentrate my time on helping Ms. Willis!!
Dammit, man! I was into reading the first paragraph and was pulling out my credit card because I thought you was announcing YOUR candidacy and I wanted to be an early donor!

What is THAT ... a photo of the recent pipeline leak in Ka that dirtied the trout waters for the next twenty years? And all over dirty oil slug that US citizens have no use for ... we'll refine it and send it to our allies I imagine, then some of them will SELL IT BACK to the USA at an even higher price. The company piping the oil probably won't pay one cent towards the cleanup, either.
That nasty crap shouldn't even be passing through our country.
Why are you following me around the site throwing out smart ass replies to posts that weren't directed to you. You regularly whine about me doing that.

Why....it's almost like you're a hypocrite...

The company piping the oil probably won't pay one cent towards the cleanup, either.
You mean the company that by last week had already cleaned up over half of the spilled oil?

Do you get tired of being proven wrong?

O and when I said it - I thought Trump was back - now - don’t know where the f he be - know this - he taint in prison or jail - like all ya Dems want him to be

GOOD enough for me 😝
I feel like that was a long explanation, just to say that you was wrong about something lol but not surprising 😅
Another sheep.
Wait if we the sheep the means yall are woke culture 🤦🏾😅 but yall hate woke culture ,so is being a sheep a complaint ? Idk I just find it hilarious that white people calls each other snowflakes this days lol

It is "herein lies"...gotta love people calling others stupid while screwing up basic English.
Kinda hoisted on her own petard as it were 😉
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Back