TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

This is what happens when you get your information from memes. Learn to read more than 10 words. And send me your wife... Below is a chart with what we call facts. See, we use facts instead of dead celebrities pushing a lie.
But, you Cons are all about what makes you 'feel' good. Not the facts. Fact is, Democrats have cut government spending more than Republicans.

1672423484012.png

This is what happens when you get your information from memes. Learn to read more than 10 words. And send me your wife... Below is a chart with what we call facts. See, we use facts instead of dead celebrities pushing a lie.
But, you Cons are all about what makes you 'feel' good. Not the facts. Fact is, Democrats have cut government spending more than Republicans.

View attachment 5729323
I just ignore todays conservatives now. I’m here for entertainment
So much information available from their own Government departments and international agencies but they flock to a dumbass like trump.

Conservatives “ back the blue! The fbi is corrupt! Let’s replace the fbi head!” (Replaces fbi head)
FBI raises Mar Lard O 🤣

Conservatives “ fbi is corrupt”
Educated Americans 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yet looking at your last nine posts, literally 2/3 of them are replies to either myself or blkdlaur. Suppose you were snoozing in elementary school English when they were teaching you the meaning of the word ignore. Oh well, the world needs ditch diggers too.
When trumptards try to assume intellectual superiority 🤦‍♀️
Come on dumbass! Everyone is trying to tell you your “orange leader” is not a patriot
Hoping hubby “duh let’s storm Capitol Hill again”
You people are such awesome entertainment

When trumptards try to assume intellectual superiority 🤦‍♀️
Come on dumbass! Everyone is trying to tell you your “orange leader” is not a patriot
Hoping hubby “duh let’s storm Capitol Hill again”
You people are such awesome entertainment

Bold assumptions on your part - so typical of a lefty!!!!

If you were an intelligent sort, you would have already applied the first law of holes.
What is THAT ... a photo of the recent pipeline leak in Ka that dirtied the trout waters for the next twenty years? And all over dirty oil slug that US citizens have no use for ... we'll refine it and send it to our allies I imagine, then some of them will SELL IT BACK to the USA at an even higher price. The company piping the oil probably won't pay one cent towards the cleanup, either.
That nasty crap shouldn't even be passing through our country.

What is THAT ... a photo of the recent pipeline leak in Ka that dirtied the trout waters for the next twenty years? And all over dirty oil slug that US citizens have no use for ... we'll refine it and send it to our allies I imagine, then some of them will SELL IT BACK to the USA at an even higher price. The company piping the oil probably won't pay one cent towards the cleanup, either.
That nasty crap shouldn't even be passing through our country.

That “nasty crap” keeps me ole bones warm.

Bold assumptions on your part - so typical of a lefty!!!!
Ummm, Dopey "duh, twipical wefty stuff on 'nare ..." It is your asinine ass-umptions that discredited every post you make. "duh, COVID is just the flu, just tourists with no weapons, Trump is Baaaaaaaaccccckkkk!!!!, jes wait til the Midterms, Big Wred Wave, Walker and Oz for the win, Musk-Rat's Twit-ler is going to save us ... I could go on for pages. Now shaddap and crawl back under the covies with your butt-buddy floppin' ... Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp and floppin' Snuggling.gif
    buttdlurp and floppin' Snuggling.gif
    904.1 KB · Views: 0
Back